How to uninstall/backup unRAID config?

I would like to properly uninstall my unRAID 6 and rebuild my server to be better utilized. I know if it's not properly uninstalled there will be problems reusing the key.

I have it setup with docker containers running a media server - I'd like to backup and retain my settings - whats the best way to do this?...if at all.

I honestly searched and found nothing. Thank you.

Install Community Applications.  Will take care of all your backup needs.  Other than copying to an off array destination like another machine.  You can however run a custom cron job to allow that I guess.

Thank you!

..and the proper uninstall procedure?

Use the same key, no need to worry.

Install Community Applications.  Will take care of all your backup needs.  Other than copying to an off array destination like another machine.  You can however run a custom cron job to allow that I guess.

Thank you!

..and the proper uninstall procedure?

Use the same key, no need to worry.

Excellent, thank you very much.

*OK to close*

How did it go? Did you manage to reinstall UnRAID and restore all configuration successfully?

If so, how did you do it step by step?

There's no uninstallation necessary, at all.  You should of course make a backup of your flash drive, before making any changes to your system.

Not quite sure what you want to do, but take a look at this page ->  Starting Over