[Plugin] CA Cleanup Appdata

Squid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This was exactly what I was looking for, thanks for making it!

One question though, it seems like it doesn't delete the top level directory when it purges something, ie. I removed gitlab-ce, it found the sub-directories, of logs, etc. but the top folder of Gitlab-CE remains in app-data. I see this as well with a version of Plex, and MySQL. I can go and manually delete them though...

• 2 weeks later...

I've un-deprecated the plugin because it does have use and I still regularly use it for convenience.  There is now a huge warning though on the main page that if you screw up and delete an entire share because 

1. You severely misconfigured an app no longer installed,
  2. You checked off the folder to be deleted
  3. You answered the question "Are you really sure"

Then you're SOL and maybe would be a candidate for the Darwin Awards

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I Updated to the latest unraid version (6.7.2), and noticed that i no longer see the dockers that are no longer in use. Can push the button select all and then the delete all button gets highlighted, but can't see the dockers, so no manual selection possible lik before.

greetings, beloeke

Schermopname (27).png

Schermopname (29).png

Edited by Nismanoku
added screenshots
13 hours ago, Nismanoku said:

Hi,

I Updated to the latest unraid version (6.7.2), and noticed that i no longer see the dockers that are no longer in use. Can push the button select all and then the delete all button gets highlighted, but can't see the dockers, so no manual selection possible lik before.

greetings, beloeke

Schermopname (27).png

Schermopname (29).png

I have the same issue.

8 minutes ago, Armchair Guru said:

Is there a way to point it to appdata that is stored on an unassigned device ? Ever since I moved my appdata to the UD the plugin does not seem to see orphaned folders; or any for that matter.

If you want a docker to use a mount point on an Unassigned Device then you should set the access mode to be one of the 'slave' variants.

12 minutes ago, itimpi said:

If you want a docker to use a mount point on an Unassigned Device then you should set the access mode to be one of the 'slave' variants.

The dockers work fine and are setup the way you mention, i mean specifically that the Cleanup Appdata plugin does not see any of my appdata folders on the UD when an orphaned one exists.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Armchair Guru
picture add
6 hours ago, Squid said:

Best I can come up with right now is that an adblocker or something is blocking it.  White list your server in the adblocker.

Server is white listed. I went ahead and checked on a browser I never use (Edge) that has no extensions on it and I have the same issue.

Hope this gets fixed!

(If a mod sees this I accidentally posted anonymously so please ignore that)

On 9/10/2019 at 11:31 AM, Armchair Guru said:

Is there a way to point it to appdata that is stored on an unassigned device ? Ever since I moved my appdata to the UD the plugin does not seem to see orphaned folders; or any for that matter.

Thanks

Not currently.  Use Krusader to delete the folders

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

Yeah, I have no idea how you guys are managing to do this...  As far as I can tell it's impossible for the Select All button to appear without any container listed.  

Scratch that.  Do you guys have any of the config folders with an apostrophe in it?

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2019 at 9:00 PM, Squid said:

Scratch that.  Do you guys have any of the config folders with an apostrophe in it?

No it where two containers from binhex i know should be there (nzbget and radarr).

In the meantime some updates happend to unraid and it's working again like it should at my end. 

Thanx for your time.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, abeksis said:

Where do I see the error? You can direct me

There are no errors. It's working fine.

The text could be somewhat smaller but I guess that it's for people that ignore the big yellow sign up top. Although come to think of it if they ignore the yellow sign even a big allcaps words won't discourage them. :)

1 minute ago, gxs said:

There are no errors. It's working fine.

The text could be somewhat smaller but I guess that it's for people that ignore the big yellow sign up top. Although come to think of it if they ignore the yellow sign even a big allcaps words won't discourage them. :)

Well, when you wind up getting blamed every time someone doesn't read the confirmation popup, then you wind up making the text bigger and bigger all the time.