Failed disk, rebuild botched, parity overwritten, files gone.

Well crap.

So I had a failed disk, and the array sat powered off for a couple month before I was able to get my disk RMA'd. Popped in the new one, but it hadn't been so long I didn't think about doing a pre-clear. The rebuild went entirely too fast, and though everything looked right afterwards, the files were inaccessible (shares all had "access denied" errors in the log).

So being an idiot and not doing any research, I thought "I'll just run the parity check and it'll correct the rebuild." Parity check ran, finding and "fixing" millions and millions of errors. On completion, the rebuilt disk was totally empty. Shares were now accessible though. Finally did some research and tried reiserfsck, which said to run rebuild-tree, so I did. No files recovered. Nothing in the lost+found folders.

Am I screwed? Any way to "revert" the parity, somehow get that stuff back? I did an RMA so don't have the original failed disk (though it seemed to be completely dead, the enclosure couldn't even see that a drive was plugged in there).

Edit- I'm on v5.0.6