Modify MAIN page to include Controller Mappings?

In this quoted post, RobJ showed me how to decode which drive on which controller using the lsscsi.txt and lspci.txt files in the diagnostics zip file (very nice tool by the way...).  Very helpful when trying to decipher which drive is doing what.  It is quite a tangled web, but a little color coding and side by side of the two files helps you to figure it out.  FYI, the RED text was information I added to the file to help explain.  I have 6 mother board ports (Blue background - 2 of which are 6mb/s and 4 are 3mb/s I had 2 drives on the 3mb/s ports and 1 on the 6mb/s port), an 8 Port AOC-SAS2LP-MV8 card (Yellow background - fully populated) and a Syba 2 Port 6gb/s SSD Caddy (Green background - 1 drive in the caddy).

What would be REALLY nice is if this data could be pulled from the system and populated into the MAIN page.  This data could really help make drive management/documentation MUCH easier.  Would also be nice to have a "flash drive" button which would make the drive light flash.  There are probably several reasons why this would not work, but perhaps it could...would be amazing if it could be done.  If not core, perhaps an app?  "User Freaking Friendly!"

width=300http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12412/20161113-cllg-593kb.jpg[/img]

One small correction - that's a small el in front, not a capital I.  Linux uses ls (el es) for 'list', as in ls (list directory entries like DOS dir), lspci (list PCI devices), lsscsi (list SCSI devices), lsusb (list USB devices), etc.  To avoid confusion, it would be nice if you could correct your post.

With the I in front, one might think we were talking about Apple stuff, not Linux stuff.  ;)

One small correction - that's a small el in front, not a capital I.  Linux uses ls (el es) for 'list', as in ls (list directory entries like DOS dir), lspci (list PCI devices), lsscsi (list SCSI devices), lsusb (list USB devices), etc.  To avoid confusion, it would be nice if you could correct your post.

With the I in front, one might think we were talking about Apple stuff, not Linux stuff.  ;)

Good catch, corrected...