Server boots V6.1.9 but not newer Version 6.2.4

MrMitch

1 minute ago, RobJ said:

You may need to restore more of the distro, plus your config files from a backup.

Except the files in the previous folder of the backup are the same. All the others seem ok thought, just the content of the previous folder 

Your diagnostic seems to show a lot of things missing from your flash, but since syslog doesn't really seem to get to the point of really starting the OS it may be that it just hasn't been mounted yet. For example, the config folder in your diagnostic is empty, and if you look in your diagnostic at system/folders.txt some other folders appear to be empty also.

I would concentrate on making sure your have prepared your flash correctly. You may need to start from scratch and restore your config from backup.

Update: I'm back up and running again. Turns out the Flash had some weird formatting issues that I had to use linux to correct, wipe start again and rebuild. Thanks everyone for all the help. If one thing good has come from it, it's that having got 'under the hood' a I'm enthusiastic to know about and do more with unRAID.

I'll be back to ask  more dumbarse questions no doubt 

50 minutes ago, Yak said:

Update: I'm back up and running again. Turns out the Flash had some weird formatting issues that I had to use linux to correct, wipe start again and rebuild. Thanks everyone for all the help. If one thing good has come from it, it's that having got 'under the hood' a I'm enthusiastic to know about and do more with unRAID.

I'll be back to ask  more dumbarse questions no doubt 

I encourage you to examine the files on flash. Most are text files that you can read yourself. They typically are just the saved settings you make in the webUI.