Unraid Server/Gaming Rig

So as the post suggests, I am rebuilding my UnRaid server, I would like to have everything enclosed in this box so will be needing a dual tuner satellite card S2, I will be re-purposing a couple of items from my current HTPC such as the HDD's, CPU, GPU, and the RAM and HDD's from my current UnRaid server. So the parts I have are as follows :-

CPU = Intel Core I7-47770

GPU = EVGA GTX 970

RAM = Kingston HyperX DDR3 - 2x8GB

SSD = Samsung 850 Evo - 120GB

HDD = 3 x Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM - 3TB

1 x Western Digital Blue 7200RPM - 1TB

The case that I will be enclosing all this in will be a little unorthodox as I would like to fit it in this http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/stora...-40324489/ a Kallax insert from IKEA to keep the GF happy.

I also have a HP Microserver N40L that i will be sacrificing to the project so I can dismantle it for the drive cages and anything else I may require from it.

Now to the needs, I would like to run UnRaid for my storage, general server and PVR backend needs and Virtualize a Windows 10 machine that will passthrough the GPU and the majority of the CPU horsepower to run my gaming backend. I then plan to have a Kodi box driving each of my TVs that can stream the games from the virtual machine using Nvidia GameStream.

I Need your help on suggestions of Satellite Tuner, PSU, Motherboard, and anything else I may have forgotten.