Dockers (apps) missing after setting them to auto-update

Ryanagon

Was hoping someone could help with this.  I had multiple dockers set up, installed through community applications.    I was updating them manually when required but yesterday set them up to auto update overnight through settings.  This morning I am missing the apps that updated (home-assistant, plex, sabnzbd, sonarr).  If I go to "Settings > Clean Up Appdata"  I can see that it wants to clean up those folders but I haven't done anything for fear of not being able to undo it.

Any help with what I should do would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks, I have the dockers back.  I used community applications to re-add them overtop of their current location and all seems good. 

I am assuming the cause of this was that I had my System Settings Backup/Restore scheduled to happen weekly on Sundays at 3AM.    It's been doing this for months so I didn't really think about it when I set up my dockers to update nightly at 3AM and happened to do turn it on for the first time yesterday...

Thanks, I have the dockers back.  I used community applications to re-add them overtop of their current location and all seems good. 

I am assuming the cause of this was that I had my System Settings Backup/Restore scheduled to happen weekly on Sundays at 3AM.    It's been doing this for months so I didn't really think about it when I set up my dockers to update nightly at 3AM and happened to do turn it on for the first time yesterday...

You probably still have orphaned images.  Turn on Advanced on the docker tab and delete the orphans.

Not sure if having backup and update running simultaneously would cause this (but I suppose that it could if dockerMan is trying to stop a container and check for updates at the exact same time).  But I did put a warning in with Update Apps to ensure that both do not run at the same time.

What version of unRaid are you running?

You know this is actually what happened to me.  I had auto update turned on and my dockers got orphaned (not all but most).  I did set the day of the week wrong (not the day I wanted) but that should have given even more separation between update and backup.  I just wiped the orphans and reinstalled via CA. I should have got a log and helped debugging this but it was late and I didn't think about it.  Anyhow I now have CA back call CA update after its done so I'll let that sit for a few weeks and see how it goes.

Version 6.2.2 at the time.  Updated to 6.2.4 after.

Sent using Tapatalk

Archived