[FS] [US-Washington State-Seattle] Full Size Rack

kizer

I have a full size Server rack sitting in my garage with 5 Shelves, Smoked Plexy Glass Front/Rear doors, Metal Sides. Picked up up many years ago for a steal and no longer really need it. Its been collecting dust in my garage and just want to give it a new home. I don't mind helping with delivering it as long as the distance is realistic. I figure, cover my Fuel and buy the Family some dinner and its yours.  ;D

I couldn't find a name brand on the door or the rack itself.

Measurements from memory lol:

85 inches Tall from the rolling casters to the top

30 inches Deep from the front of the glass door to the back door

24 inches wide from outside structure to outside structure

18-19 inches from mounting holes of rack to mounting holes

Keep in mind all measurements are from exterior structure. Full Rack inside easily mounts a rack mounted case and I might have the sliders laying around somewhere so you can pull a rack mounted case out.

Currently the side doors are off and I'm pretty sure I have the hard ware laying around in the rack otherwise I'm sure you can visit your local hardware store and re-hang them. 

7pZW6JHm.jpg \\\  i5jR1Amm.jpg

I can take some more pics if anybody is interested. I just snapped a few quick ones to see if there is any interest