What VPN should I choose?

Muntic0re

The user Muntic0re looks legitimate here, but has been reported multiple times elsewhere for spamming, using 5 very different IP's, 3 user names, and 3 email addresses.  Their one link here appears valid, but please be careful.  For now, I have banned the user.

Haha it was early morning and I didn't even notice the hyperlink. Clearly he is trying to build up seo for whatever company it is with the buzzwords best vpn.

I'm surprised he responded to me lol. It must not be a bot but an actual person (or a super sophisticated bot which would be scary)

I been using http://torguard.net/ for I think 4 or perhaps 5 years now. Mainly use them for streaming from diff countries or when traveling, and of course for torrents. Speeds are good, think they have servers in like 40 or 50 countries, but I usually just connect thru the ones in Canada. They allow 5 devices to be connected at once. Cost is decent $60 a year, but if you follow them on twitter, they usually post up a promo code during most holidays, that drop the price in half. With christmas and new years approaching, there should be another promo coming. I think I'm paid up till 2018. They just had a black friday promo end. Never had any real issues with them, service has been great with them. The few times I've had questions or problems connecting to certain servers, they've replied to trouble tickets in an hour or two.

Oh one nice feature I like is, if you pay like 5 or 10 bucks more, you can get a regular dedicated ip to use.

• 4 weeks later...

The user Muntic0re looks legitimate here, but has been reported multiple times elsewhere for spamming, using 5 very different IP's, 3 user names, and 3 email addresses.  Their one link here appears valid, but please be careful.  For now, I have banned the user.

Haha it was early morning and I didn't even notice the hyperlink. Clearly he is trying to build up seo for whatever company it is with the buzzwords best vpn.

I'm surprised he responded to me lol. It must not be a bot but an actual person (or a super sophisticated bot which would be scary)

If you are a new user don't post links in this thread or your post will be bilged as possible spam!