No web interface on new install

voolten

Hi all,

I have recently discovered unRAID and I was hoping to try it out, but I am having issues. I have managed to get my USB stick to boot (Sandisk Cruizer 16GB) on my HP Microserver, but I cannot access unRAID's web interface. Now with version 6.2.4, running command ls /boot was not showing any files. I have tried to format my USB stick in many different ways, but still nothing was showing. I have decided to try 6.2.3 and bingo, ls /boot gives a list of files, but web interface still does not work. I have no idea what to try next.

Hi all,

I have recently discovered unRAID and I was hoping to try it out, but I am having issues. I have managed to get my USB stick to boot (Sandisk Cruizer 16GB) on my HP Microserver, but I cannot access unRAID's web interface. Now with version 6.2.4, running command ls /boot was not showing any files. I have tried to format my USB stick in many different ways, but still nothing was showing. I have decided to try 6.2.3 and bingo, ls /boot gives a list of files, but web interface still does not work. I have no idea what to try next.

from the prompt
diagnostics

and post the resulting file stored on the flash drive (logs folder?) here

Hi all,

The same thing happened to me, but I got 6.2.4 to work by formatting the stick again (using rufus, also chose MBR for bios & uefi under the "Partition Scheme" section), and then running the make_bootable.bat script from an elevated command prompt, rather than running it directly. Not sure what exactly the problem was, but it worked fine after this. Currently running preclear and so far everything is looking good.

Archived