Parity Disk Diappeared, ...but did it?

On Dec, 1st my server ran it's monthly parity check and emailed me that it had 20 errors. So I ran it again and a few hours later it returned no errors. I went about my day.

I log on to the GUI today and I see the orange triangle saying array is unprotected and noticed my Parity disk is missing. When I stop the array it is not an unassigned disk. I tried a different SATA and power cable. No luck. I can't pull its SMART either. 

The weird part is, a disk with it's serial number shows up in the pre clear plugin page. I attached an image below. To make things even stranger to me, it reports a size of 4.14 GB for a 2TB drive. Is this normal?

Can I hit the pre clear button and see if things right itself.

I logged in via terminal and ran the df and lsblk commands and don't see a drive with 'sdd' as it's label.

I just ordered a new 4TB disk for my parity replacement but it won't be here until Wednesday. I would like to protect my array somewhat until it arrives.

unRaid - 6.2.4 (going update sig)

Thanks in advance.

Preclear.png.30b6841a913fd9fe97c6cfd1ae4211f9.png

Tried all sorts of cabling scenarios. Tried new power and SATA cable and new SATA port.

Tried swapping with known working power and SATA.

I placed a bare 500GB laptop drive on Parity's original power and SATA and it came up as it should under "unassigned".

I do notice now with the Parity drive plugged in and my head inside the case, when I power up, I can hear some platter/head squeaks. :-\

I'm going to assume the drive is failing and keep it powered down until my new drive arrives on the 7th. Unless there is anything else I can look into.

Why can I see it under the pre clear plugin but not under unassigned?