Unable to access docker containers utilizing a VNC server for GUI using a VM

Hi all,

I am running a number of docker containers (Krusader, CrashPlan, Jdownloader) that utilize VNC (noVNC, Guacamole) to access the GUI.  I can access the programs just fine from any computer on the network, but not from a Windows 10 VM on my unraid machine.  For these docker containers, the VNC server loads, but is unable to bring up the GUI for the container.  Instead, the VNC server gives an error.  For containers using a Guacamole front end, it states "An internal error has occurred within the Guacamole server, and the connection has been terminated....".  For containers utilizing a noVNC front end, it simply states "disconnect timeout".  I can access any other container not using a VNC front end with no problems, including the unraid server itself. 

Strangely, I can access them from a ubuntu VM on unraid, which leads me to believe it may be a setting in windows.  I have tried turning off the firewall, with no success.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

DeadDjembe