[PLUGIN] Dynamix S3 Sleep problem

Neogola

Hi everyone,

i create a new system for my media stuff and at the moment i test the "Dynamix S3 Sleep". The system go to sleep mode and every is good but after the wake up the system is unreachable.

- Ping is OK

- the LED change from flash to shine

- ssh no connection

- VGA Port down the monitor says no signal

- webgui unreachable

After sleep mode and wake up i must push allways the RESET button on the case.

I try many settings in the BIOS but i think all is okay i suspect i need a paramater or anything in the plugin.

Mainboard: ASUS z9pa-u8

CPU: E5-2650 2.0GHZ

LAN: onboard

e0d484-1481971809.png

i try a many configs in the BIOS but no solution :( after the wake up the WebGui is unreachable, no ssh and no telnet connection works only the ping works. The monitor says no signal (onboard).

EIST: Enabled and Disabled

Turbo Mode: Enabled and Disabled

9a6122-1482169329.jpg

P-State:  HW_ALL, SW_ALL, SW_ANY

CPU C3 Report: Enabled and Disabled

e972d8-1482169509.jpg

I Enable "Lock Legacy Resources" feature but with this setting the sleep function not work

2f802d-1482169542.jpg

Link to the mainboard manual: http://images10.newegg.com/UploadFilesForNewegg/itemintelligence/ASUS/E7573_Z9PA_U81401484489902.pdf

The Force Gigabit option in Dynamix S3 Sleep plugin is disabled now

I make same tests...

1:

- plug out all Hard disk sata cables - no hard disk is now connected

- exclude the pcie sata card from the mainboard

nothing is connected to the mainboard now --> wake up don´t  work

2:

- uninstall all plugins and the dynamix s3 sleep plugin is installed now --> wake up don´t  work

3:

- plug in a intel network card and connect the network cable only to this intel card --> wake up don´t  work

i repeat nothing is connected on the mainboard except lan-cable, vga, keyboard and the usb stick (i try this stick on the mainboard directly and on the backside from the case). I have no signal on the monitor, no ssh, no telnet, no webgui only the pink works great  :o:P

I have no more ideas 

Are you sure that it works with your hardware?  Although support for it seems to be improving, and more hardware seems to be compatible, sleep has never been guaranteed for all combinations of hardware.  That's why Lime Technology never tried to add official support, because it's a nightmare to support, some hardware combinations just don't work, and every component has to support it.  Has it ever worked even once on your hardware, under ANY OS?