Why do I have 2 docker.img files in 2 different locations??

acurcione

I recently added another docker app (Crashplan) and when I got ready to start a backup I noticed a docker.img file in the base of the /mnt/user directory. But when I first setup Docker up I told it create the image on the cache drive. I have a file in each location, the same size, and approximately the same modifications stamp. Is that normal? If not, what the heck did I do??

I recently added another docker app (Crashplan) and when I got ready to start a backup I noticed a docker.img file in the base of the /mnt/user directory. But when I first setup Docker up I told it create the image on the cache drive. I have a file in each location, the same size, and approximately the same modifications stamp. Is that normal? If not, what the heck did I do??

The only one that is used is the one referenced within Settings - Docker.  Note that anything within the root directory of the cache drive is also within the root directory of the /mnt/user, so you may in fact only have one.