Request 15 day trial extension

After it shows "expired" in the upper left of the header, nothing actually happens until you Stop the array.  You will find that you cannot then Start the array again with an expired key, but in this state when go to the Registration page, now a button shows up where you can get an extension.

Yes the way it works right now is a bit confusing and we will be changing it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
19 hours ago, NutterLover said:

Hi i have sent a couple of emails to support as i need to register and pay for an expired 30 day demo version, but when i click on register it goes to a blank screen "page not found"  is there any way i can get around this?

I do have a win10 VM set up, but the array needs to be running for that to work.

Hello there,

What email did you use? I have not seen any emails sent via the one you are using here.

Cheers,

Spencer

• 3 years later...
On 11/14/2023 at 4:52 PM, siron1992 said:

Does this still work? I dont want to risk stopping my array without being able to get it back online. I'm holding out for Cyber Weekend sale!

I'm in the same situation. My trial runs out on the 21st, but the discounts are only active from the 23rd. Is there a way to extend the trial for a couple of days?

After I click "extent trial," I get a popup that says to click "Finish Trial Extension" in the web gui, but there is no such button.  Similarly, when I click "Sign in with Unraid.net Account," the popup says to click "Finish Registration," which is also not present on the page.  I've tried rebooting the server.

Why are these buttons not showing up?