NVidia passthrough problem

NY152

Bonjour,

J'ai monter un NAS avec un I7 6 coeurs/12 threads et 2 NVidia 750 Ti.

J'ai créé 2 machines virtuelle Windows 10. Pour la première, aucun soucis (elle est correctement configurée et branchée sur la fiche DVI et utilise la carte son intégrée)

Pour la seconde (qui est en tout point identique sauf que je n'utilise pas la carte son mais celle de la NVidia assignée à la VM et que j'utilise la fiche HDMI)

Seulement voilà, je n'ai aucun signal vidéo sur la seconde et je ne peux par conséquent pas installer Windows.

Si quelqu'un a une solution, je suis preneur.

Merci par avance :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

I have mounted a NAS with an I7 6 Cores / 12 Threads and 2 NVidia 750 Ti.

I created 2 virtual machines with Windows 10. For the first, no worries (it is properly configured and plugged into the DVI and uses the integrated sound card)

For the second (which is in every point identical except that I do not use the sound card but that of the NVidia assigned to the VM and I use the HDMI)

Only then, I have no video signal on the second and I therefore can not install Windows.

If someone has a solution, I am a taker.

Thanks in advance :)

Le périphérique est correctement sélectionné. L'attribut "Enable PCIe ACS Override" a-t-il un impact ? Doit-il être idéalement activé ou désactivé ?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sound device is correctly selected. The "Enable PCIe ACS Override" attribute have an impact? Should it ideally be turned on or off?

Le périphérique est correctement sélectionné. L'attribut "Enable PCIe ACS Override" a-t-il un impact ? Doit-il être idéalement activé ou désactivé ?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sound device is correctly selected. The "Enable PCIe ACS Override" attribute have an impact? Should it ideally be turned on or off?

The ACS override is for separating the devices into their own IOMMU group and needs to be enabled if your devices are in the same IOMMU group.

You could try to switch the VM from OVMF to seabios or vice versa.

This is also a english only forum, so no need to go dual language  ;)

Pour la double langue, je pense simplement aux francophones pouvant peut être passer par ici, ça peut aider :) Pensons toujours à ceux qui ont des difficultés en langues ^^

Le passage de OVMF à SealBIOS fait que la machine virtuelle ne démarre pas (même pour celle qui démarre en OVMF.

Je vais essayer d'activer l'option sus-nommée, on verra bien, je ferais un retour

For the dual language, I just think of the francophones who may be passing by here, it can help :) Always think of those who have difficulties in languages ^^

The transition from OVMF to SealBIOS means that the virtual machine does not start (even for the one that starts in OVMF).

I'll try to activate the aforementioned option, we'll see, I'll make a return

(my english is very very bad :P)