[Request] Organizr

rix

I am struggling to run this promising Muximux alternative from linuxserver dockers. Their php install seems to lack sqlite support (or sqlite_pdo). I can't figure out why the page fails to load.

https://github.com/causefx/Organizr

Can anyone set up a working container for this tool? Or might an awesome lsio-dev figure out what needs to be added to their alpine-nginx baseimage, so Organizr works?

Thank you!

Did you install this via community applications?

If so, did you add any paths or other settings?

I installed it via community applications, was using the "search on dockerhub" function, I can see the Docker starting in the log, creating ssl keys and then it shows starting services and done.

But when I go to MYSERVERIP/index.php I see nothing, just a 404 page.

Did you install this via community applications?

If so, did you add any paths or other settings?

I installed it via community applications, was using the "search on dockerhub" function, I can see the Docker starting in the log, creating ssl keys and then it shows starting services and done.

But when I go to MYSERVERIP/index.php I see nothing, just a 404 page.

It's not been released yet, so you need to set it up manually.  And it sounds like you've got an error somewhere in that process.

I figured @rix would maybe help me out.

I know I did something wrong along the way, but I can wait until it is released.

Whichever happens first :-)

It's a lot easier to help if you post what you've already got.  Then we can correct you rather than typing a full how-to

Thanks rix, haven't tried it yet, but looking at your template file, I see that you are using "letsencrypt" as a path.

Is my assumption right that you are using the nginx let's encrypt docker as the Webserver?

If so, I now know where my mistake was.

Thought the Webserver was included in this docker...

if I need to install nginx first, I will pass on this docker. I am in beautiful Thailand on holidays and am not going to configure nginx remotely.

Just wanted to have a look at organizr, because it looks promising.

Thanks a lot anyway!!!

Thanks again rix for the template and CHBMB for the support in the dark.

The template did the trick, my mistake was that I didn't pass trough port 80 out of the Docker.

I added the path for the appdata storage but didn't figure out that I needed the port as well.

All working fine now!

Thanks once again for the friendly and spot on support!

All working fine now!

Thanks once again for the friendly and spot on support!

Sounds good. Credits to the lsio team for being great.

I assume you're looking at a remnant of a template rix adapted.

Yes, yes you are very right..  ::)

• 4 weeks later...

Pulled fresh 3x now.

I get the initial, select database folder and timezone thing and then nothing but this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function session_start() in /config/www/Dashboard/user.php:150 Stack trace: #0 /config/www/Dashboard/index.php(152): User->__construct('registration_ca...') #1 {main} thrown in /config/www/Dashboard/user.php on line 150

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...