[Support] Linuxserver.io - Domoticz

1 minute ago, dariusz65 said:

My domoticz was updated to 2020.2 today and it broke my zwave. I'm getting 'Failed to open serial port /dev/ttyACM0'. This was working fine until this morning update.

Same here. Broke all connections to my USB devices. You could try doing chmod 777 /dev/ttyACM0 in the server terminal and restart Domoticz. If it works, add the command to your go file. 

Edited by Niklas
  • Thanks 1

The rebase was forced by not being able to compile domoticz anymore on alpine. Unfortunately we can't do anything with custom scripts.

If the packages you add would benefit others also, you can make a docker mod so more people can benefit from it. There should be more info about docker mods in the readme on GitHub.

I will add a script that fixes permissions on usb devices in the container. If anyone have devices named other than ttyACMx, then please tell me so I can add it to the script.

16 hours ago, saarg said:

The rebase was forced by not being able to compile domoticz anymore on alpine. Unfortunately we can't do anything with custom scripts.

If the packages you add would benefit others also, you can make a docker mod so more people can benefit from it. There should be more info about docker mods in the readme on GitHub.

I will add a script that fixes permissions on usb devices in the container. If anyone have devices named other than ttyACMx, then please tell me so I can add it to the script.

I have one ttyUSB0 also

Edit

And three ttyACMx

Edited by Niklas
  • 5 months later...

Hello,

I updated my domoticz docker today, 2 years I have not update.

But I spend 3h to find the chmod tips ....

After my update my rfxcom is not working, the tips is : chmod 777 /dev/ttyUSB0

But after each usage of my RFXcom domoticz print me an error : 

2021-06-07 19:53:51.264 Error: dzVents: Error: (3.1.7) Discarding device. No last update info found: {["name"]="Volet salle à manger 3", ["signalLevel"]=545433856, ["deviceID"]="", ["protected"]=false, ["lastUpdate"]="", ["iconNumber"]=44, ["deviceType"]="RFY", ["description"]="", ["batteryLevel"]=544501614, ["switchTypeValue"]=3, ["baseType"]="device", ["changed"]=true, ["lastLevel"]=255, ["switchType"]="Blinds", ["image"]="", ["rawData"]={}, ["subType"]="RFY", ["timedOut"]=false, ["id"]=155, ["data"]={["usedByCamera"]=false, ["hardwareName"]="RFXCom", ["hardwareType"]="RFXCOM - RFXtrx433 USB 433.92MHz Transceiver", ["_state"]="Closed", ["levelVal"]=0, ["_nValue"]=3, ["maxDimLevel"]=0, ["icon"]="blinds", ["Image"]="Light", ["unit"]=1, ["protected"]=false, ["customImage"]=0, ["hardwareTypeValue"]=1, ["hardwareID"]=110}}

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, matty2k said:

Is this docker still supported for unraid? If I search via CA Applications it is not listed anymore. I need to klick on "show more results". Then the container is shown on docker hub.

LSIO has an error in the template (I issued a PR) which results in the file being invalid XML  Once they fix the problem, it'll re-appear

"errors": [
            "Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values",
            "attributes construct error",
            "Couldn't find end of Start Tag Config line 115",
            "Specification mandates value for attribute to",
            "Couldn't find end of Start Tag path line 115",
            "Specification mandates value for attribute to",
            "Couldn't find end of Start Tag path line 115"
        ],

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, I edited the domoticz template and pointed it at domoticz/domoticz:beta. It works! However when I update the docker container I loose all my settings. The /config doesnt seem to sync with /opt/domoticz/userdata and thereby also not with /mnt/user/appdata. What I'm doing wrong?