[Support] Linuxserver.io - Ombi

Hey Team

I am having issues with Ombi using large amounts of memory at the moment it is using 4gb or ram is this to be expected as by the end of the day it will have used all 8gb of the ram in my system.

I would just like to know if this is to be expected or if there is something wrong with my docker or if i have enabled some setting in Ombi to cause this issue.

Any help would be much appreciated.

On 3/27/2017 at 7:54 PM, Mistershiverz said:

I am having issues with Ombi using large amounts of memory at the moment it is using 4gb or ram is this to be expected as by the end of the day it will have used all 8gb of the ram in my system

Take a look at the ombi log, and see if you have a lot of events that contain "ProviderID".  If so, stop the container, go to Plex and under Server settings delete any Ombi tokens, start the container and the go to Ombi settings and request a new token

4 hours ago, CyberMew said:

If I switched to early access preview branch how do I update the software?

As @CHBMB said, it isn't supported. But to do it just hit the update button in Ombi, under where you change the branch. I have found subsequent updates to be problematic. You have to remove the docker and re-add it and switch to EAP again to do so.

17 minutes ago, CyberMew said:

Awesome thanks! Anyway I though it's suppose to be automated? Why the need for manual update?

Because auto-updated containers broke often and for logistical reasons were a nightmare to support as we never really know what version someone is on.  

• 3 weeks later...

I just updated this morning, and now I am unable to see any requests when I log in as the admin. As a test, I removed my appData directory for Ombi completely and let it replace with a new set of config files. After setting it up again, I made some requests and sure enough, nothing appears under the Requests tab. If I search for something that I requested, I can see that it was requested. It just won't show anything under the Requests tab. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Greetings!

When I first started I installed the docker from "Linuxserver.io - Ombi". Everything worked fine. The only thing OMBI told me was that there was a new version available. Well this today they must have updated the docker. I now have the latest version of OMBI. Everything still works but one thing....

When I go to view the requests I get no results. I do however get a green "Approve Movies" button. I had several people submit a request, I get the pushover message. and it shows them "pending approval". However no requests show up when I check the Que. I have not changed anything since the update to the docker. I tried reinstalling the docker and a fresh install by deleting the config directory. After setting everything back up I get the same results. 

I contacted the OMBI author on his message board and after a little homework this is what we came up with.

There were 2 errors:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
requests:645 error Internal Server Error
requests/movies Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Error 1:
Error Details

Nancy.RequestExecutionException: Oh noes! ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Ombi.UI.Modules.LayoutModule.GetGravatarImage () <0x40d029f0 + 0x00056> in :0 
at Ombi.UI.Modules.LayoutModule.<.ctor>b__0_2 (System.Object x) <0x40d029d0 + 0x0000f> in :0 
at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2,object)
at Nancy.Routing.Route+<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3 (System.Object parameters, CancellationToken context) <0x40d023f0 + 0x00153> in :0 
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeOnErrorHook (Nancy.NancyContext context, Nancy.ErrorPipeline pipeline, System.Exception ex) <0x41e0cad0 + 0x002d7> in :0 

Error 2:
Error Details

Nancy.RequestExecutionException: Oh noes! ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Ombi.Helpers.DateTimeHelper.OffsetUTCDateTime (DateTime utcDateTime, Int32 minuteOffset) <0x41ddbda0 + 0x00030> in :0 
at Ombi.UI.Modules.RequestsModule+<>c__DisplayClass57_1.b__11 (Ombi.Store.RequestedModel movie) <0x41ddb4d0 + 0x002bf> in :0 
at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereSelectListIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () <0x41c44ce0 + 0x001a5> in :0 
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) <0x2acf96bbac70 + 0x001fb> in :0 
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (IEnumerable`1 source) <0x41a7a0b0 + 0x00070> in :0 
at Ombi.UI.Modules.RequestsModule+d__57.MoveNext () <0x40f3cf00 + 0x01fc3> in :0 
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () <0x2acf96c786d0 + 0x00029> in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) <0x2acf96c766b0 + 0x000a7> in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) <0x2acf96c76630 + 0x0006b> in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) <0x2acf96c765e0 + 0x0003a> in :0 
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1[TResult].GetResult () <0x2acf96c768d0 + 0x00017> in :0 
at Ombi.UI.Modules.RequestsModule+<<-ctor>b__0_1>d.MoveNext () <0x40f3c820 + 0x00152> in :0 
at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeOnErrorHook (Nancy.NancyContext context, Nancy.ErrorPipeline pipeline, System.Exception ex) <0x41e0cad0 + 0x002d7> in :0 

OMBI Author:

the first is saying that your gravatar image is not present (It doesn't matter).

the second is the actual error. I've seen this before and it was due to an older version of mono, So I assume you are running mono?

I am currently waiting for a reply. However, can you please shed some light on this?

Very Respectfully,

Sean

Okay.  Thanks!

That did not seem to help.

I even nuked everything and setup a basic system with just Plex enabled.  Did a request and got the same results. See below:

Error Details

at Ombi.Helpers.DateTimeHelper.OffsetUTCDateTime (System.DateTime utcDateTime, System.Int32 minuteOffset) [0x00006] in :0 
  at Ombi.UI.Modules.RequestsModule+<>c__DisplayClass57_1.b__11 (Ombi.Store.RequestedModel movie) [0x000a2] in :0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereSelectListIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () [0x00064] in <2392cff65f724abaaed9de072f62bc4a>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T]..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] collection) [0x0008b] in :0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x00011] in <2392cff65f724abaaed9de072f62bc4a>:0 
  at Ombi.UI.Modules.RequestsModule+d__57.MoveNext () [0x00628] in :0 
  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in :0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0004e] in :0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0002e] in :0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0000b] in :0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in :0 
  at Ombi.UI.Modules.RequestsModule+<<-ctor>b__0_1>d.MoveNext () [0x00060] in :0 
  at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeOnErrorHook (Nancy.NancyContext context, Nancy.ErrorPipeline pipeline, System.Exception ex) [0x000bd] in <63c44d6f8d7e4f339a987bf9eb94d931>:0 

Is there any other advice you may have?

I am still working with the OMBI author as well.

58 minutes ago, seanwill2 said:

Okay.  Thanks!

That did not seem to help.

I even nuked everything and setup a basic system with just Plex enabled.  Did a request and got the same results. See below:

Error Details

at Ombi.Helpers.DateTimeHelper.OffsetUTCDateTime (System.DateTime utcDateTime, System.Int32 minuteOffset) [0x00006] in :0 
  at Ombi.UI.Modules.RequestsModule+<>c__DisplayClass57_1.b__11 (Ombi.Store.RequestedModel movie) [0x000a2] in :0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereSelectListIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () [0x00064] in <2392cff65f724abaaed9de072f62bc4a>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T]..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] collection) [0x0008b] in :0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x00011] in <2392cff65f724abaaed9de072f62bc4a>:0 
  at Ombi.UI.Modules.RequestsModule+d__57.MoveNext () [0x00628] in :0 
  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in :0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0004e] in :0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0002e] in :0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0000b] in :0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in :0 
  at Ombi.UI.Modules.RequestsModule+<<-ctor>b__0_1>d.MoveNext () [0x00060] in :0 
  at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeOnErrorHook (Nancy.NancyContext context, Nancy.ErrorPipeline pipeline, System.Exception ex) [0x000bd] in <63c44d6f8d7e4f339a987bf9eb94d931>:0 

Is there any other advice you may have?

I am still working with the OMBI author as well.

Can you post a link of that conversation please?  For reference.