[Support] Linuxserver.io - Ombi

On 8/1/2017 at 11:33 AM, wisem2540 said:

Hello,

I just installed Ombi over the weekend and have noticed that sometimes logging on or clicking "Request" on a movie will cause the web interface to hang.  Has anyone else seen this?  Any logs I can provide, I would be happy to.

still seeing this.  Right now I have ombi offline.  It is basically unusuable

Whenever I use Let'sEncrypt to create a reverse proxy the login screen becomes all text and distorted - and then when you put in your username it throws this error

500 - InternalServerError

Something went horribly, horribly wrong while servicing your request.

We're sorry :-(

Graphics courtesy of the awesome Matthew Inman

Error Details

Nancy.RequestExecutionException: Oh noes! ---> Ombi.Helpers.Exceptions.ApiRequestException: Got StatusCode=Unauthorized for https://plex.tv/users/sign_in.json.
  at Ombi.Api.ApiRequest.Execute[T] (RestSharp.IRestRequest request, System.Uri baseUri) [0x00072] in <2a63c45e97a245c1bf3c2df5f23972c5>:0 
  at Ombi.Api.PlexApi.SignIn (System.String username, System.String password) [0x0004e] in <2a63c45e97a245c1bf3c2df5f23972c5>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,Ombi.Api.Interfaces.IPlexApi,object,string)
  at Ombi.UI.Modules.UserLoginModule+d__48.MoveNext () [0x007d4] in :0 
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in <204f770036d441bb8dfd3daba3550e83>:0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in <204f770036d441bb8dfd3daba3550e83>:0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in <204f770036d441bb8dfd3daba3550e83>:0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in <204f770036d441bb8dfd3daba3550e83>:0 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in <204f770036d441bb8dfd3daba3550e83>:0 
  at Ombi.UI.Modules.UserLoginModule+<<-ctor>b__0_0>d.MoveNext () [0x00060] in :0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeOnErrorHook (Nancy.NancyContext context, Nancy.ErrorPipeline pipeline, System.Exception ex) [0x000bd] in <63c44d6f8d7e4f339a987bf9eb94d931>:0 

Capture.PNG

6 hours ago, CHBMB said:

I don't know. If you're using Gmail you may need to change the account setting to allow other programs to send using it's servers.

I cannot seem to figure out where I can setup my Gmail SMTP settings for Ombi, or do I need this for unRAID self somewhere?

Thanks in advance :)

One more question, perhaps an unusual one, but, how can I access the Docker Applications's actual files?

Doing "docker exec -it container_name_or_id /bin/bash" and then find -name "filename" only gets me files outside of the Docker Application I connected to.

Specifically, I am looking for this file:

https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/blob/DotNetCore/src/Ombi.Notifications.Templates/Templates/BasicTemplate.html

I believe, seeing as I cannot find the file while being connected to the Docker in this fashion, I am going about this the wrong way?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a question from someone who is reading as much as they can about unRAID before they build their unRAID system. 

If I install this Ombi docker, Plex docker... so forth, do they automatically update or prompt to update when developers release updates? For example, on Synology or WIndows, Plex will prompt when there is a new PMS update.

Also, is Ombi designed to work with Sonarr and Radarr?

20 hours ago, mcjfauser said:

Just a question from someone who is reading as much as they can about unRAID before they build their unRAID system. 

If I install this Ombi docker, Plex docker... so forth, do they automatically update or prompt to update when developers release updates? For example, on Synology or WIndows, Plex will prompt when there is a new PMS update.

Also, is Ombi designed to work with Sonarr and Radarr, among others?

There is a plugin to auto-update dockers and plugins. Ombi is designed to work with Sonarr and Radarr.

Edited by bobbintb

Are people using this without it crashing and hanging until the container is restarted?

I only tested this docker for a couple of days but must of had around 20 crashes in that time. Finally installed it within a windows VM and has not crashed once.

When I started reading the Ombi pages it seemed to be a common issue on linux.

2 minutes ago, Tuftuf said:

Are people using this without it crashing and hanging until the container is restarted?

I only tested this docker for a couple of days but must of had around 20 crashes in that time. Finally installed it within a windows VM and has not crashed once.

When I started reading the Ombi pages it seemed to be a common issue on linux.

I've not noticed any problems fwiw