[Support] Linuxserver.io - Ombi

I just installed Ombi v3.  I have it pretty much setup.  However is there any docs how to customize this?  Like mails etc.  How remove author donate link or change it?  My friends keep clicking wrong one.
I suspect the author of Ombi won't want his donate link removed given how much time and effort he's put into the software.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, digiblur said:

Will have to give that one a shot again. Maybe I missed a /Ombi somewhere. Might just try it with /ombi as the location first and go from there. Thanks for the confirmation.

location /ombi {		
     		return 301 $scheme://$host/ombi/;		
	}

location /ombi/ {
    		proxy_pass http://192.168.0.1:3579;
    		proxy_set_header Host $host;
    		proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $server_name;
    		proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
    		proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
    		proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Ssl on;
    		proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;
    		proxy_read_timeout  90;
    		proxy_redirect http://192.168.0.1:3579 https://$host;
	}

if ($http_referer ~* /ombi/) {
	        rewrite ^/dist/(.*) $scheme://$host/ombi/dist/$1 permanent;
	}

Works for me, make sure you change the IP and port to suit and also don't forget to add /ombi as the root url in the ombi webui settings

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, fmp4m said:

I've been using and love this docker for several months now,  however with the latest update (now has backgrounds on login page) the page will not load on any mobile devices.  It says "Loading...." and then blanks out.

Has anyone heard or seen this problem yet?

Is it reverse proxied? If so, see the posts above

If not, it works fine here on chrome stable on Android 7

7 minutes ago, aptalca said:

Is it reverse proxied? If so, see the posts above

If not, it works fine here on chrome stable on Android 7

Yes it is reverse proxies through nginx letsencrypt,  I have read back to page 6 and only see one mention of a grey login screen but have yet to see what causes it or the proposed fix.

I can access it locally non proxied so I can assume it's in the reverse proxy configuration and maybe a permissions of a resource it cant see, kind of like serving the plex css addition of /web to make plex work correctly. 

Am I atleast on the right track?

2 hours ago, fmp4m said:

Yes it is reverse proxies through nginx letsencrypt,  I have read back to page 6 and only see one mention of a grey login screen but have yet to see what causes it or the proposed fix.

I can access it locally non proxied so I can assume it's in the reverse proxy configuration and maybe a permissions of a resource it cant see, kind of like serving the plex css addition of /web to make plex work correctly. 

Am I atleast on the right track?

Literally 5 posts up, by chbmb, replying to a message about a gray screen. And the post after that (the one right above your first post) is chbmb's own config that works

Edited by aptalca
  • Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Lebowski said:

So, could anyone test ombi with Emby docker to see if they can get a library sync? Have tried everything to get this working but no luck so far.

Just fired up a fresh image and entered emby server details. Then hit manually run cacher and it synced fine.

I used the server ip, http port (no ssl) and an api key I created for ombi in the emby settings

• 2 weeks later...

Im having a very frustrating issue for the last few weeks with request via Ombi. 

Ombi request are usually made on mobile devices in my local network.

Then I end up with 20-30 copies of each request added to my deluge vpn docker, this is most common with radarr but has happened with sonarr as well. Most of the downloads do not have a label added and do not show up in the activity logs in either docker. Any idea what might be going on or where I should look for help?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, sfavuzza said:

Since the upgrade to V3 When I added my PayPal link back it will not redirect to the link just tries to go to the local IP of my Unraid server. When is there going to be a fix for this?

Thanks

How should we know? We are not the authors of ombi. We just make the docker image. 

Also I don't know what you mean by adding your paypal link. No clue how you added it, so no ideas from me

5 hours ago, Oreonipples said:

Im having a very frustrating issue for the last few weeks with request via Ombi. 

Then I end up with 20-30 copies of each request added to my deluge vpn docker, this is most common with radarr but has happened with sonarr as well. Most of the downloads do not have a label added and do not show up in the activity logs in either docker. Any idea what might be going on or where I should look for help?

Thanks!

Did you check the logs in the ombi config folder? 

You should probably contact the ombi dev since it is app related. 

23 hours ago, Oreonipples said:

Thanks!

Do you have a screenshot? I'm not even sure how that would work so I'm not sure I understand what you are saying . I've never had a torrent program allow you to open the same torrent in multiple downloads. It always stays as one download. I'm almost certain it isnt related to Ombi though. Ombi isn't involved in the downloading stage at all. My hunch is deluge.

Edited by bobbintb
On 4/1/2018 at 1:08 AM, bobbintb said:

Do you have a screenshot? I'm not even sure how that would work so I'm not sure I understand what you are saying . I've never had a torrent program allow you to open the same torrent in multiple downloads. It always stays as one download. I'm almost certain it isnt related to Ombi though. Ombi isn't involved in the downloading stage at all. My hunch is deluge.

And you sir seem to be correct! I did an experiment and purged my deluge torrents I had about 560 in the system at the time. It appears now that Im below 100 im not having the issue with duplicate downloads. I hazard to guess it went like this Ombi request made-> Radarr gets request processes release and sends to deluge-> deluge is too slow to respond -> Radarr doesn't see download and sends again -> loop some more to ruin my day.

I just would have thought turning off failed download handling would prevent this behavior because it was not the same release each time, it was other releases as well.

Im gonna attempt to get a qbittorent docker working with vpn and see if it can handle more seeds.

Thanks!

Edited by Oreonipples
11 hours ago, Oreonipples said:

And you sir seem to be correct! I did an experiment and purged my deluge torrents I had about 560 in the system at the time. It appears now that Im below 100 im not having the issue with duplicate downloads. I hazard to guess it went like this Ombi request made-> Radarr gets request processes release and sends to deluge-> deluge is too slow to respond -> Radarr doesn't see download and sends again -> loop some more to ruin my day.

I just would have thought turning off failed download handling would prevent this behavior because it was not the same release each time, it was other releases as well.

Im gonna attempt to get a qbittorent docker working with vpn and see if it can handle more seeds.

Thanks!

Sounds plausible to me. Glad you got it worked out.

Hi. I have problem with Ombi. After last update of Ombi docker container on March 26th, it is asking me for initial setup of Ombi. I had Ombi configured and working for couple of months now and everything was fine. After last update it seems like Ombi has restored itself to factory defaults, with all configuration and data gone...

I am using plugins Backup/Restore Appdata and Auto Update Applications for weekly backups and updates of appdata and all docker containers. I have tried to restore Ombi configuration (copying ombi folder form backup .tar.gz file to appdata with right permissions on folders and files) from several backups, but it is not working. Ombi keeps asking me for initial setup.

Any idea why restore is not working? Where does Ombi save it's data (Ombi.db and/or Ombi.sqlite?) and config?

6 minutes ago, Vaseer said:

Hi. I have problem with Ombi. After last update of Ombi docker container on March 26th, it is asking me for initial setup of Ombi. I had Ombi configured and working for couple of months now and everything was fine. After last update it seems like Ombi has restored itself to factory defaults, with all configuration and data gone...

I am using plugins Backup/Restore Appdata and Auto Update Applications for weekly backups and updates of appdata and all docker containers. I have tried to restore Ombi configuration (copying ombi folder form backup .tar.gz file to appdata with right permissions on folders and files) from several backups, but it is not working. Ombi keeps asking me for initial setup.

Any idea why restore is not working? Where does Ombi save it's data (Ombi.db and/or Ombi.sqlite?) and config?

Ombi has been completely rewritten with v3 and a new setup is needed. Not sure how you missed that one. We've been talking about it for the last few pages.

Edited by bobbintb
6 minutes ago, bobbintb said:

Ombi has been completely rewritten with v3 and a new setup is needed. Not sure how you missed that one. We've been talking about it for the last few pages.

Well... the most obvious things are the easiest to miss for me... :D

Thanks for the info.

31 minutes ago, Vaseer said:

Well... the most obvious things are the easiest to miss for me... :D

Thanks for the info.

Pft. Preaching to the choir. It was a bit of a pain to re-setup but it's not bad.  There isn't any sort of import for older versions; some functions were removed or aren't completely implemented yet but it's a great improvement under the hood. If you have issues you can always roll back to v2, take screenshots or write down settings, and then upgrade again.