[Support] Linuxserver.io - Ombi

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 6:33 AM, Cessquill said:

Is anybody else having issues with the Newsletter functionality?  For the last few weeks it's only been sending out TV Show updates, no Movies.  Clean install a few months ago.  I'll go into the logs over the weekend, but just putting the feelers out there...

I'm having the same problem. My newsletter was sent out this morning and only TV shows were shown; no movies or even the title for movies. During my test of the newsletter last Sunday, the tests were working, including the scheduled newsletter the next day (Monday). Today, only TV shows. I've submitted a bug report on github and the dev wants me to try the develop version since he states it fixes a lot of bugs, including plex integration. 

https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/issues/3048

• Upvote 1

Update: I've tried the develop version; same issue. It looks like an update was pushed out last night, so Ombi is now running version 3.0.4654, but the issue is still there. Newsletter is only showing TV shows, no movies. In addition, unRAID was updated to version 6.7.2.

On 7/2/2019 at 1:04 PM, MxGlorY said:

Update: I've tried the develop version; same issue. It looks like an update was pushed out last night, so Ombi is now running version 3.0.4654, but the issue is still there. Newsletter is only showing TV shows, no movies. In addition, unRAID was updated to version 6.7.2.

Hey!  Movies appeared again in the regular email.  Thanks for sticking with it.

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone else is having an issue with requested movies and tv shows are not shown as available under the requested tab. 

I found many people having the same issue like this one: https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/issues/2626 

In the end they all end up with updating the locale with this command sudo localectl set-locale LANG=en_US.UTF-8 exept my locale is already registered in the docker terminal: 

~# locale
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE=C
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

So I tried changing it to anything else with this command: LANG=en_IN.UTF-8 

Then restarted the docker container. 

That did not work. 

So I tried updating the locale of my UnRAID mashine. 

That also did not work. 

So now I am at a loss because all articles and problems either lead to this fix. 

Has anyone experienced this or has an Idea about a fix? 

Running Unraid 6.7.1 and Ombi Latest

On 7/5/2019 at 4:08 AM, Cessquill said:

Hey!  Movies appeared again in the regular email.  Thanks for sticking with it.

I forgot to update my post here after the fix was pushed out. After I created a ticket on github, I jumped on their discord to follow up on some things and the dev pushed out a final update the next day which fixed the issue. Newsletter tests, triggers, and scheduled ones all work properly.

I have ombi setup and it had been sending emails for quite a while,  then a few weeks ago it stopped all together.  I have re-entered the user/pass port server etc and it still fails to send the email with "check settings" as the error.   I know my config is right but am unable to tell why it is not sending.  Any ideas?

10 minutes ago, fmp4m said:

I have ombi setup and it had been sending emails for quite a while,  then a few weeks ago it stopped all together.  I have re-entered the user/pass port server etc and it still fails to send the email with "check settings" as the error.   I know my config is right but am unable to tell why it is not sending.  Any ideas?

I deleted all email settings, restarted the docker, then put them in,  and it failed.  I restarted the docker again and now it works.  It appears the docker has to restart to accept any email setting changes.  

Side note,  the log has a funny entry if anyone cares to view their ombi logs.  "--demo Demo mode, you will never need to use this, fuck that fruit
company..."

• 4 weeks later...

My Ombi is acting up. I go to the page or the app to request a show and nothing happens. On the site, I click request and that's it. No messages and nothing shows up in Sonarr. It's as if I didn't click anything. In the app, when I hot requests the message pops up from the bottom saying I made a request but nothing happens in Sonarr. Nothing in logs for Sonarr, no errors in either. In the Ombi app, clicking "more" also does nothing. I tried restarting the docker and doing a forced update.

29 minutes ago, bobbintb said:

My Ombi is acting up. I go to the page or the app to request a show and nothing happens. On the site, I click request and that's it. No messages and nothing shows up in Sonarr. It's as if I didn't click anything. In the app, when I hot requests the message pops up from the bottom saying I made a request but nothing happens in Sonarr. Nothing in logs for Sonarr, no errors in either. In the Ombi app, clicking "more" also does nothing. I tried restarting the docker and doing a forced update.

TheMovieDB is down, so Ombi isn't working because of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ombi doesn't seem to be applying the correct quality profile when movie requests are passed to Radarr and my download client.  Movies default to the "Any" profile, even though I have a profile named "HD - 720p/1080p" selected under Settings > Movies > Radarr > Quality Profiles.  This profile works correctly when movies are manually added through Radarr. 

Any suggestions for how I can troubleshoot this?

*edit*

Welp I asked too soon.  I noticed that other working profiles didn't have spaces in their names, so I removed them and the newly named "HD-720p/1080p" profile works a treat.  Gonna leave this up just in case it's helpful to anyone else.

Edited by deepthought
solved
3 hours ago, deepthought said:

Ombi doesn't seem to be applying the correct quality profile when movie requests are passed to Radarr and my download client.  Movies default to the "Any" profile, even though I have a profile named "HD - 720p/1080p" selected under Settings > Movies > Radarr > Quality Profiles.  This profile works correctly when movies are manually added through Radarr. 

Any suggestions for how I can troubleshoot this?

*edit*

Welp I asked too soon.  I noticed that other working profiles didn't have spaces in their names, so I removed them and the newly named "HD-720p/1080p" profile works a treat.  Gonna leave this up just in case it's helpful to anyone else.

Can you report it to ombi on GitHub? It sounds like an ombi bug.

1 hour ago, casperse said:

Hi All

I have almost stopped using Ombi to many DB errors and restores that need to resolve problems logging in to ombi

https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/issues/2750#issuecomment-531058053

Is there any Beta build available? and if so how to change the Docker to pull it?

I paid for the App and really can't use it most of the time because of this?

Ombi is free, so you haven't paid for the app.

If you mean that you donated to the ombi devs, that's not the same as paying for an app.

As for a beta version, I'm not sure if we have one. You can check the github link in the first post and see if there is a tag for beta.

Ombi is free, so you haven't paid for the app.
If you mean that you donated to the ombi devs, that's not the same as paying for an app.

As for a beta version, I'm not sure if we have one. You can check the github link in the first post and see if there is a tag for beta.
Or donating to LSIO to maintain the build

Sent from my NSA monitored device

I was having an issue with getting "Load Qualities" and "Load Folders" in the Sonarr and "Get Quality Profiles" and "Get Root Folders"  in Radarr. I pushed the button and they would just spin.

@casperse posted a fix (thanks) and this fixed it for me. Just posting in case others run into the issue.

I don't know what made it work? tried so many things - deleted DB im Ombi, re-installed it SSL on and off....

In the end I removed "Base URL" and now it connects? (I dont know if this was it but the last thing I did?)

I was also getting this error:

at Ombi.ApiKeyMiddlewear.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\projects\requestplex\src\Ombi\ApiKeyMiddlewear.cs:line 51
at Ombi.ErrorHandlingMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\projects\requestplex\src\Ombi\ErrorHandlingMiddlewear.cs:line 24

Do NOT fill in your Base URL...or at least in my situation, this fixed my issue.

Just hoping this helps others in fixing the issue. Thanks @casperse!

• 3 weeks later...

I have everything set-up, but I am unable to delete a user and get the following error:

"error": "SQLite Error 19: 'FOREIGN KEY constraint failed'."

I have found two issues of this on GitHub, but the first is closed as they said it was resolved in an update, and the second someone mentioned manually deleting the foreign keys. I looked into the three different .db files using the docker terminal, but was unable to correctly view these files as it needs a windows based system I assume. Anyone got any ideas apart from re-installing the docker?