linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - Ombi

409 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey guys,

So just installed this to test out on the local network. I noticed that only some of the shows are not showing up as available. The files DO show up as eveailable if I click "select " form the drop down. I seem to have narrowed it to that it shows available only those shows that have finished airing? Is that normal?

I keep getting this error over and over again in the ombi docker log

"at Ombi.Core.Engine.TvSearchEngine.GetShowInformation(Int32 tvdbid) in C:\projects\requestplex\src\Ombi.Core\Engine\TvSearchEngine.cs:line 79
at Ombi.Controllers.SearchController.GetShowInfo(Int32 tvdbId) in C:\projects\requestplex\src\Ombi\Controllers\SearchController.cs:line 221
at lambda_method(Closure , Object )
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ActionMethodExecutor.AwaitableObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeNextResourceFilter()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeFilterPipelineAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.StaticFiles.StaticFileMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
at Swashbuckle.AspNetCore.SwaggerUI.SwaggerUIIndexMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
at Swashbuckle.AspNetCore.Swagger.SwaggerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
at Ombi.ApiKeyMiddlewear.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\projects\requestplex\src\Ombi\ApiKeyMiddlewear.cs:line 50
at Ombi.ErrorHandlingMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\projects\requestplex\src\Ombi\ErrorHandlingMiddlewear.cs:line 24
[41m[30mfail[39m[22m[49m: Ombi.Api.Api[1000]
StatusCode: NotFound, Reason: Not Found, RequestUri: http://api.tvmaze.com/shows/0/episodes
[41m[30mfail[39m[22m[49m: Ombi.ErrorHandlingMiddleware[0]
Something bad happened, ErrorMiddleware caught this
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Ombi.Api.TvMaze.Models.TvMazeEpisodes]' because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly.
To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List<T>) that can be deserialized from a JSON object. JsonObjectAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON object."

Not sure if this is the reason for my issue?

--Plex shows everything fine, and it's able to connect to radarr, sonarr just fine also. Plex uses thetvdb 

Edited by maxse

does ur dns resolver resolve api.tvmaze.com?

Also did you syncronize your plex with ombi?

yes, I selected "manually run full sync" It seems that shows that are on going, still give the option of "request" instead of saying "available" Unless you drop down on request and hit select, than you can see the individual episodes that are available

I'm a newb, so not sure that you mean by the dns resolver resolve api.tvmaze.com, but I was able to open that web site when I typed that into my browser. Not sure if that's what you meant? 

U would need to resolve that dns inside the docker, but i guess thats not the problem. it might take some time for ombi to index your plex server. (does ombi logs say anythign useful?)

@nuhll can you explain what you mean please and how to do that?

-------

That was the ombi log but here it is again, I don't see the error as before but this is a new one but it 's highlighted in BLUE not red. I really hope I can fix this, I just got it working with a reverse proxy and it's glorious :)

The part that gets highlighted in blue is: "at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ActionMethodExecutor.AwaitableResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)"

We have finished caching the episodes.
[41m[30mfail[39m[22m[49m: Ombi.ErrorHandlingMiddleware[0]
Something bad happened, ErrorMiddleware caught this
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: entity
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Utilities.Check.NotNull[T](T value, String parameterName)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.DbContext.Remove[TEntity](TEntity entity)
at Ombi.Store.Repository.BaseRepository`2.Delete(T request) in C:\projects\requestplex\src\Ombi.Store\Repository\BaseRepository.cs:line 57
at Ombi.Core.Engine.MovieRequestEngine.RemoveMovieRequest(Int32 requestId) in C:\projects\requestplex\src\Ombi.Core\Engine\MovieRequestEngine.cs:line 418
at Ombi.Controllers.RequestController.DeleteRequest(Int32 requestId) in C:\projects\requestplex\src\Ombi\Controllers\RequestController.cs:line 118
at lambda_method(Closure , Object )
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ActionMethodExecutor.AwaitableResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeNextResourceFilter()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeFilterPipelineAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeAsync()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.StaticFiles.StaticFileMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
at Swashbuckle.AspNetCore.SwaggerUI.SwaggerUIIndexMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
at Swashbuckle.AspNetCore.Swagger.SwaggerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Cors.Infrastructure.CorsMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)
at Ombi.ApiKeyMiddlewear.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\projects\requestplex\src\Ombi\ApiKeyMiddlewear.cs:line 50
at Ombi.ErrorHandlingMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\projects\requestplex\src\Ombi\ErrorHandlingMiddlewear.cs:line 24

something it finds is not correct. like empty title or something.

Do you run ombi and plex via br0?

Edited by nuhll

Hmm, Plex is running vis HOST, and Ombi is running with as "custom" since I had to create that to use with letsencrypt reverse proxy as in spaceinvaderone's video tutorial.

So it's not normal behavior for it to give the "request" option for a show that is still ongoing? yet showing "available" for each episode when click "select" from the drop down? except the episode that aren't aired yet, it says "requested"

request means it gets added to sonarr or radarr, if its already in sonarr and radarr request should not be there.

Avaible will it when its in plex.

Requestet is added to sonarr or radarr via ombi but not yet downloaded.

Right, but it seems when episodes are missing ombi is still giving the option to "request" because some episodes are missing or unavailable. A least that's the behavior that I'm seeing, everything else shown as available, that's the only thing that I could think of? 

Another question. It's set up with letsencrypt and works well. However, show I still be concerned that it's just open to the internet like that and is basically relying on the Ombi and plexauth passwords? Is there a way to make this secure like have a pop-up asking people for a username and password, before they could even access the ombi page? Any suggestions?