[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

Hey everyone. I've been noticing performance issues for a while now after updating to the new UI (v3?).

It currently takes over 3 minutes to load the Movies section each time I refresh the UI.

I was thinking it may be because the container wasn't using my SSD cache for the config; initially my appdata User Share was 'Perfer' for Cache, and now I've made it Only. I've ran the data mover and have restarted the container but am still seeing the same slowness.

Currently my container is set to use:

/config <-> /mnt/user/appdata/radarr

Could it be that that is still somehow using the spin disk instead of the cache? (Should I update it to /mnt/cache/appdata/radarr? I've seen threads mention that this is a bad practice and /mnt/user should be used)

16 hours ago, Ezro said:

Hey everyone. I've been noticing performance issues for a while now after updating to the new UI (v3?).

It currently takes over 3 minutes to load the Movies section each time I refresh the UI.

I was thinking it may be because the container wasn't using my SSD cache for the config; initially my appdata User Share was 'Perfer' for Cache, and now I've made it Only. I've ran the data mover and have restarted the container but am still seeing the same slowness.

Currently my container is set to use:

/config <-> /mnt/user/appdata/radarr

Could it be that that is still somehow using the spin disk instead of the cache? (Should I update it to /mnt/cache/appdata/radarr? I've seen threads mention that this is a bad practice and /mnt/user should be used)

For anyone interested:

I changed the Radarr config path to /mnt/cache/appdata/radarr and that sped things up dramatically (down to under 20s).

I was advised to also move my Docker to the cache (Settings -> Docker -> Docker vDisk location and Default appdata storage location), but did not notice any additional improvements from that; it could be that the unRAID container updates and restart are faster now, but I don't really notice.

• 1 month later...

Good morning:

Recently, I've noticed downloads just stopping in Radarr.  NZBGet completes, the files get renamed and moved, everything is perfect except in Radarr, where they just sit here at 100%. Is this a new/known thing or am I just doing something wrong?  This makes the files sit as "downloading" forever.  I tried manually importing them, I checked the download location, everything is perfect...it's just...stuck...

I updated the container, restarted it, all that basic stuff, too.  No change.

Ideas?  Thanks.

image.thumb.png.d258e3e92eef463a6c03957898e3a8fd.png

50 minutes ago, rmp5s said:

Good morning:

Recently, I've noticed downloads just stopping in Radarr.  NZBGet completes, the files get renamed and moved, everything is perfect except in Radarr, where they just sit here at 100%. Is this a new/known thing or am I just doing something wrong?  This makes the files sit as "downloading" forever.  I tried manually importing them, I checked the download location, everything is perfect...it's just...stuck...

I updated the container, restarted it, all that basic stuff, too.  No change.

Ideas?  Thanks.

image.thumb.png.d258e3e92eef463a6c03957898e3a8fd.png

If you hover over the yellow download icon below the word "Movie", does it give a status or error?

4 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

If you hover over the yellow download icon below the word "Movie", does it give a status or error?

Well damn it...I was tinkering and found that, if I delete the movie from Sonarr, then re-add it, it finds it and shows as downloaded.  I inadvertently cleared the errors.  Oops.  Hahaha

Next time I see it, I'll check for an error/status.

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

Been having a lot of issues with Radarr lately and I'm looking for some help. As of right now Radarr can send download requests out to my client but that is about it. It does not track the download progress of any requests, they don't even show in the activity section, and cannot import files.

This is showing in the log

[v3.2.2.5080] code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at Dapper.SqlMapper.ExecuteReaderWithFlagsFallback(IDbCommand cmd, Boolean wasClosed, CommandBehavior behavior) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1064
at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryMultipleImpl(IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition& command) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1024
at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryMultiple(IDbConnection cnn, String sql, Object param, IDbTransaction transaction, Nullable`1 commandTimeout, Nullable`1 commandType) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1000
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Insert(IDbConnection connection, IDbTransaction transaction, TModel model) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:line 176
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Insert(TModel model) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:line 138
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push[TCommand](TCommand command, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:line 130
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push(String commandName, Nullable`1 lastExecutionTime, Nullable`1 lastStartTime, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:line 144
at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\Scheduler.cs:line 42
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)

I saw a post a couple pages back mentioning something similar and saying to delete the docker.img and redownload the app. I have done that and nothing has changed.

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Squid said:

Yeah, just add another path (/Movies2 mapped to /mnt/user/Movies2) and add /Movies2 to the radarr library 

thanks worked but giving me error when i tried to install download clients

You are using docker; download client Delugevpn places downloads in /data/incomplete but this directory does not appear to exist inside the container. Review your remote path mappings and container volume settings.

On 11/14/2021 at 2:22 PM, gRuNdLeKrEiSt said:

Been having a lot of issues with Radarr lately and I'm looking for some help. As of right now Radarr can send download requests out to my client but that is about it. It does not track the download progress of any requests, they don't even show in the activity section, and cannot import files.

This is showing in the log

[v3.2.2.5080] code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at Dapper.SqlMapper.ExecuteReaderWithFlagsFallback(IDbCommand cmd, Boolean wasClosed, CommandBehavior behavior) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1064
at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryMultipleImpl(IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition& command) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1024
at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryMultiple(IDbConnection cnn, String sql, Object param, IDbTransaction transaction, Nullable`1 commandTimeout, Nullable`1 commandType) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1000
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Insert(IDbConnection connection, IDbTransaction transaction, TModel model) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:line 176
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Insert(TModel model) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:line 138
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push[TCommand](TCommand command, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:line 130
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push(String commandName, Nullable`1 lastExecutionTime, Nullable`1 lastStartTime, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:line 144
at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\Scheduler.cs:line 42
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)

I saw a post a couple pages back mentioning something similar and saying to delete the docker.img and redownload the app. I have done that and nothing has changed.

Is anyone able to help me troubleshoot my issues?

I updated Radarr and it whipped the docker clean.  It now requires a username and password to log in, deleted all of the config files, and deleted my entire movie library.  This is the second time this has happened in two years.  Where's the best place to start figuring out why this is happening?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My Web UI won't load.  The docker seems to be running and I have recent downloads from Radarr but when I try to access the UI I get this message:
   This site can’t be reached

192.168.1.252 refused to connect.

I've checked the log and I have these errors/warnings

[Error] FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner: database disk image is malformed

[v4.0.4.5922] NzbDrone.Common.Exceptions.RadarrStartupException: Radarr failed to start: Error creating main database

Press enter to exit...
Non-recoverable failure, waiting for user intervention...

To try clearly these errors I've stopped the docker and restored the oldest backup of my appdata.  It's only five days old and when I restarted the docker the same errors occured.

Any suggestions for next steps?

I'd hate to have to uninstall it and then have to repopulate any movies I've had it watching for.

Thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, rcrh said:

My Web UI won't load.  The docker seems to be running and I have recent downloads from Radarr but when I try to access the UI I get this message:
   This site can’t be reached

192.168.1.252 refused to connect.

I've checked the log and I have these errors/warnings

[Error] FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner: database disk image is malformed

[v4.0.4.5922] NzbDrone.Common.Exceptions.RadarrStartupException: Radarr failed to start: Error creating main database

Press enter to exit...
Non-recoverable failure, waiting for user intervention...

To try clearly these errors I've stopped the docker and restored the oldest backup of my appdata.  It's only five days old and when I restarted the docker the same errors occured.

Any suggestions for next steps?

I'd hate to have to uninstall it and then have to repopulate any movies I've had it watching for.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, looks like you got the same problem as some users of binhex radarr docker. Picture with info from that thread.

image.thumb.png.8f8810e35a28045e75d1b14994b9e5a8.png

Source: https://forums.unraid.net/topic/53807-support-binhex-radarr/page/21/

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Hogwind said:

Hi, looks like you got the same problem as some users of binhex radarr docker. Picture with info from that thread.

image.thumb.png.8f8810e35a28045e75d1b14994b9e5a8.png

Source: https://forums.unraid.net/topic/53807-support-binhex-radarr/page/21/

Yup, that sounds like me and sounds like my timing.  

I'm trying the sql recover from my oldest back up but it looks like I'll be deleting my database & starting over.

Thanks for the help.

I just went through this same thing.  The trouble is that in addition to restoring a backup, you also have to find the appropriate tag for the container that was running at the time the last backup was made 

In my case, I used amd64-3.2.2.5080-ls129 and restored my backup from 1/17

On 2/5/2022 at 11:48 AM, rcrh said:

Yup, that sounds like me and sounds like my timing.  

I'm trying the sql recover from my oldest back up but it looks like I'll be deleting my database & starting over.

Thanks for the help.

I had the same problem. I ended up finding some guidance that recommended opening up your radarr.db file in Browser for SQLite (free app). Once open, export it to a flat SQL file, then re-import it and save. That fixed me right up. Seems like something got malformed, and the export/import process fixed the issue while processing...

NOTE: Though I shouldn't have to say it, Backup your radarr.db first!!! :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently encountered the following error:      Error parsing column 42 (MediaInfo={ "rawStreamData":...

Attempted to restore from a CA backup with no success. Same error. Got pissed and nuked radarr, config, database and all to start from scratch. Lo and behold, my error is back after fewer than 3 days of normal running.

Can anyone lend assistance? debug attached.

radarr.debug.txt

Hello there,

Having problems, with radarr and sonarr, same problem, cant import anything.

[Error] MovieFileMovingService: Unable to create directory: /media/Filmes/Marry Me (2022)

[v4.0.4.5922] System.IO.IOException: Input/output error : '/media/Filmes/Marry Me (2022)'
at System.IO.FileSystem.CreateDirectory(String fullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.CreateFolder(String path) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 189
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.CreateFolder(String directoryName) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:line 189

[Warn] MediaFileAttributeService: Unable to apply permissions to: /media/Filmes/Marry Me (2022)

[v4.0.4.5922] NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.LinuxPermissionsException: Error getting current permissions: EIO
at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.SetPermissions(String path, String mask, String group, FilePermissions permissions) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Mono\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:line 92
at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.SetPermissions(String path, String mask, String group) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Mono\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:line 80
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaFileAttributeService.SetMonoPermissions(String path) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaFileAttributeService.cs:line 87

[Warn] ImportApprovedMovie: Couldn't import movie /downloads/Completos/Marry.Me.2022.1080p.WebRip.x265.10Bit.AC3.5.1-JATT/Marry.Me.2022.1080p.WebRip.x265.10Bit.AC3.5.1-JATT.mkv

[v4.0.4.5922] System.IO.IOException: Input/output error : '/media/Filmes/Marry Me (2022)/Marry Me (2022) WEBRip-1080p.mkv'
at Interop.ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo errorInfo, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
at Interop.CheckIo(Error error, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String path, OpenFlags flags, Int32 mode)
at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
at System.IO.FileSystem.CopyFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)
at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.TransferFilePatched(String source, String destination, Boolean overwrite, Boolean move) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Mono\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:line 335
at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.CopyFileInternal(String source, String destination, Boolean overwrite) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Mono\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:line 254
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.CopyFile(String source, String destination, Boolean overwrite) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 230
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TryCopyFileVerified(String sourcePath, String targetPath, Int64 originalSize) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 476
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile(String sourcePath, String targetPath, TransferMode mode, Boolean overwrite) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 355
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.TransferFile(MovieFile movieFile, Movie movie, String destinationFilePath, TransferMode mode) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:line 117
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.CopyMovieFile(MovieFile movieFile, LocalMovie localMovie) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:line 96
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeMovieFile(MovieFile movieFile, LocalMovie localMovie, Boolean copyOnly) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:line 71
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieImport.ImportApprovedMovie.Import(List`1 decisions, Boolean newDownload, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, ImportMode importMode) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieImport\ImportApprovedMovie.cs:line 123