[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

53 minutes ago, Squid said:

That implies a problem with the file system on your array.  I'd create a new topic in General support and include your diagnostics

but, was after sonarr and radarr update....

system is up for 61 days, and has been working in the past days. actually, in Feb 20, worked good, so in Feb 22 daily update, broke up (today)

image.png.c03c3b38e6ae4ffc1752f2571148c4f9.png

Edited by Vitor Ventura
33 minutes ago, Squid said:

Yes, but if they're both saying the same thing "Can't create directory" it implies the problem is not with either of them.

Reverted Radarr to this version  https://hub.docker.com/layers/linuxserver/radarr/4.0.4.5922-ls129/images/sha256-8ab4d2525bae874ac3dc4b3b3c81c24031815e0bee4b285aef8d0cd28fee0ef9?context=explore
an
and started working.

need to find last sonarr version

On 2/22/2022 at 10:21 PM, Squid said:

Yes, but if they're both saying the same thing "Can't create directory" it implies the problem is not with either of them.

Still having the same problem

[Warn] ImportApprovedEpisodes: Couldn't import episode /downloads/Completos/Raised.by.Wolves.2020.S02E05.1080p.WEB.H264-CAKES/raised.by.wolves.2020.s02e05.1080p.web.h264-cakes.mkv

[v3.0.6.1470] NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DestinationAlreadyExistsException: Destination /media/Series/Raised by Wolves (2020)/Raised by Wolves (2020) - S02E05 - King WEBDL-1080p.mkv already exists.
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.ClearTargetPath (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, System.Boolean overwrite) [0x0001e] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:384
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.TransferMode mode, System.Boolean overwrite) [0x0024c] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:299
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.TransferFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Series series, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] episodes, System.String destinationFilePath, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.TransferMode mode) [0x00129] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:116
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.CopyEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode) [0x00080] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:95
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode, System.Boolean copyOnly) [0x0019b] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:73
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions, System.Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportMode importMode) [0x0029b] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:109

Hi All, I am a newbie to this and Radarr has been working fine for a while. In fact, it looks like it still might be working? However, I am not able to access WebUI. I'd like to post some logs here for diagnosis, but how do I go about doing that?

I saw one person here with the same problem, but not sure if it is. When I try to load the WebUI, the browser just says it is taking too long. I haven't done much to Radarr; it does its thing via Overseerr so I haven't paid any attention to it. Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...

I have an issue with radarr/sonarr/bazarr randomly accessing my files and thus unnecessary spinning up drives. The Access happens randomly, averaging about 1 access per hour. Is there any way to prevent that?

f.e. Today from 09:00 to 10:00 my drives were accessed 2 times, once from radarr, once from sonarr:
image.png.833f9b3002524b299e78ee5efec8c4ec.png

I do not see any pattern in these accesses hence I cannot seem to find the culprit.

I have automatic rescan disabled in the settings, so this is definitely not the culprit:
image.png.5d855172554257f0fafb87518d07b651.png

My Drives should idle 12-16h per day, but because of this behaviour they randomly spin up and down several times a day. This leads to unnececary power usage and wear on the hdd's.

My Plex-Library has >5000 files and >10tb accross 12 HDD's.

Edited by madejackson
  • 1 month later...

Started getting the message today in events when trying to add a movie

{ "$[0].addOptions.monitor": { "errors": [ { "errorMessage": "The JSON value could not be converted to NzbDrone.Core.Movies.MonitorTypes. Path: $[0].addOptions.monitor | LineNumber: 0 | BytePositionInLine: 2186." } ], "validationState": "invalid", "isContainerNode": false } }

Everything else is working.

running nightly in docker container on unraid

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, randomusername said:

Bump, is there a better place to ask for support than this?

Looking at the log it says: System.Exception: database disk image is malformed

I don't have any experience myself with that but I found and posted some info about that issue, if you check one page back. I would test one of the backups you will find in the appdata -> radarr -> backups folder.

• Like 1
On 8/15/2022 at 10:17 PM, Hogwind said:

Looking at the log it says: System.Exception: database disk image is malformed

I don't have any experience myself with that but I found and posted some info about that issue, if you check one page back. I would test one of the backups you will find in the appdata -> radarr -> backups folder.

This worked perfectly, thank you!

• Like 1
On 8/24/2022 at 4:30 PM, Jonathan Vella said:

Hi. I am trying to configure Radarr to work with Postgresql as per https://wiki.servarr.com/radarr/postgres-setup

Each time I restart Radarr the config.xml file is re-created without the 4 lines required for Postgresql.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Maybe you changed the owner/premission of config.xml when you edited it.

EDIT: default is nobody/-rw-r--r--

Edited by Hogwind
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 7:18 PM, Hogwind said:

Maybe you changed the owner/premission of config.xml when you edited it.

EDIT: default is nobody/-rw-r--r--

Problem sorted. It was quite easy to fix. Postgresql is currently only available in either the nightly or develop branch hence this isse. Switch the branch, and the problem is solved. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Any idea why I am getting this error?

It happens when I click here to start the donwload. All the integration works, lists, indexers, clients and Radarr health repport is clean.

imagen.png.a610ac90bc9f22633da6461f366ae4ca.png

imagen.png.9226685ad267c3d89673229845f8e5d9.png

imagen.thumb.png.56a54799e74de41ad968af144a6b5450.png

An unhandled exception has occurred while executing the request.: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
Exception
System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
 ---> System.IO.IOException: Cannot determine the frame size or a corrupted frame was received.
   at System.Net.Security.SslStream.GetFrameSize(ReadOnlySpan`1 buffer)
   at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ReceiveBlobAsync[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter)
   at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ForceAuthenticationAsync[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter, Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] reAuthenticationData, Boolean isApm)
   at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsync(SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Stream stream, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsync(SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Stream stream, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.CreateHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.AddHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation`1.WaitWithCancellation(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.GetHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.AuthenticationHelper.SendWithAuthAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Uri authUri, Boolean async, ICredentials credentials, Boolean preAuthenticate, Boolean isProxyAuth, Boolean doRequestAuth, HttpConnectionPool pool, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerStage.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHandler.SendAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.DecompressionHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerStage.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 101
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookieContainer) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 124
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 59
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 282
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1.DownloadFromWebUrl(RemoteMovie remoteMovie, String torrentUrl) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:line 136
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1.Download(RemoteMovie remoteMovie) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:line 118
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport(RemoteMovie remoteMovie) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:line 73
   at Radarr.Api.V3.Indexers.ReleaseController.DownloadRelease(ReleaseResource release) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Api.V3\Indexers\ReleaseController.cs:line 87
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.SyncObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|20_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.BufferingMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Http\Middleware\BufferingMiddleware.cs:line 28
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.IfModifiedMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Http\Middleware\IfModifiedMiddleware.cs:line 41
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.CacheHeaderMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Http\Middleware\CacheHeaderMiddleware.cs:line 33
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.UrlBaseMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Http\Middleware\UrlBaseMiddleware.cs:line 27
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.VersionMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Http\Middleware\VersionMiddleware.cs:line 28
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.Policy.AuthorizationMiddlewareResultHandler.HandleAsync(RequestDelegate next, HttpContext context, AuthorizationPolicy policy, PolicyAuthorizationResult authorizeResult)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

Request Failed. POST /api/v3/release: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
Exception
System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
 ---> System.IO.IOException: Cannot determine the frame size or a corrupted frame was received.
   at System.Net.Security.SslStream.GetFrameSize(ReadOnlySpan`1 buffer)
   at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ReceiveBlobAsync[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter)
   at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ForceAuthenticationAsync[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter, Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] reAuthenticationData, Boolean isApm)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.CreateHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.AddHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation`1.WaitWithCancellation(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.GetHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.AuthenticationHelper.SendWithAuthAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Uri authUri, Boolean async, ICredentials credentials, Boolean preAuthenticate, Boolean isProxyAuth, Boolean doRequestAuth, HttpConnectionPool pool, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHandler.SendAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.DecompressionHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.Send(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 101
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookieContainer) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 124
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 59
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 282
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1.DownloadFromWebUrl(RemoteMovie remoteMovie, String torrentUrl) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:line 136
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1.Download(RemoteMovie remoteMovie) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:line 118
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport(RemoteMovie remoteMovie) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:line 73
   at Radarr.Api.V3.Indexers.ReleaseController.DownloadRelease(ReleaseResource release) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Api.V3\Indexers\ReleaseController.cs:line 87
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.SyncObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|20_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.BufferingMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Http\Middleware\BufferingMiddleware.cs:line 28
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.IfModifiedMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Http\Middleware\IfModifiedMiddleware.cs:line 41
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.CacheHeaderMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Http\Middleware\CacheHeaderMiddleware.cs:line 33
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.UrlBaseMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Http\Middleware\UrlBaseMiddleware.cs:line 27
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.VersionMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Radarr.Http\Middleware\VersionMiddleware.cs:line 28
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.Policy.AuthorizationMiddlewareResultHandler.HandleAsync(RequestDelegate next, HttpContext context, AuthorizationPolicy policy, PolicyAuthorizationResult authorizeResult)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

relevant: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/issues/7102

but proposed solution don't work

https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/issues/7712

Edited by L0rdRaiden
  • 3 months later...

Indexers keep failing to connect after updating Unraid to 6.11.5.  About 85% of the time it fails, but then it starts working for a bit, especially if i test the indexers in radarr. I changed my  nzbgeek key and its still doiing it. im a lifetime member so its not that either.

This happens for Binex Radarr and Binhex Sonarr. Note: I am using binhex deluge vpn with these 2 dockers, so they run in container:binhex-delugevpn. I can always browse on  a pc on my network to nzbgeek and pings dont drop packets so im fearing maybe its the deluge container, vpn provider or Unraid 6.11. Have been running for years with no issues. 

i tried unraid support and they said post here. Attached Radarrand deluge  logs, let me know if you need other logs. If this is not the right place to post lmk where please.maybe binhex delugevpn?

UPDATE: Did a little more sleuthing and found these PIA dns settings in delugevpn. 209.222.18.222
209.222.18.218 there were several more dns servers in there so i just took the PIA ones out and havent lost connection once in an hour, where as before it was once a few minutes.  The VPN is still doing its job even though im not using my PIA dns ips right?

radarr logs.txt delugevpn logs.txt

Edited by MegaMustang
On 2/6/2023 at 9:35 PM, MegaMustang said:

Indexers keep failing to connect after updating Unraid to 6.11.5.  About 85% of the time it fails, but then it starts working for a bit, especially if i test the indexers in radarr. I changed my  nzbgeek key and its still doiing it. im a lifetime member so its not that either.

This happens for Binex Radarr and Binhex Sonarr. Note: I am using binhex deluge vpn with these 2 dockers, so they run in container:binhex-delugevpn. I can always browse on  a pc on my network to nzbgeek and pings dont drop packets so im fearing maybe its the deluge container, vpn provider or Unraid 6.11. Have been running for years with no issues. 

i tried unraid support and they said post here. Attached Radarrand deluge  logs, let me know if you need other logs. If this is not the right place to post lmk where please.maybe binhex delugevpn?

UPDATE: Did a little more sleuthing and found these PIA dns settings in delugevpn. 209.222.18.222
209.222.18.218 there were several more dns servers in there so i just took the PIA ones out and havent lost connection once in an hour, where as before it was once a few minutes.  The VPN is still doing its job even though im not using my PIA dns ips right?

radarr logs.txt 658.54 kB · 0 downloads delugevpn logs.txt 3.73 kB · 0 downloads

Im having the same issue. Sounds like it's possibly a DNS issue most likely with PIA... Can't seem to figure any fix. Keep me updated if you find anything out.

I noticed a couple of days ago that I am no longer able to access the web GUI for Radarr. When i try to access the GUI, the browser  (edge) brings up the message "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED".

So far I have tried the following to fix this issue without any luck:

1) Stopping and restarting the docker service

2) Rebooting the server

3) Updating the radarr docker container to the latest version

4) Accessing using different browsers (Chrome and Firefox)  and devices (e.g. phone, tablet, work laptop) both on and off my home network.

I can access all of my other dockers perfectly, including another instance of Radarr (Binhex), so I am at a loss as to why this suddenly isn't working. Logs are attached but I couldn't see any obvious issues and unfortunately this pretty much exhausts my knowledge of how to fix things on Unraid so I'm hoping that someone here can help. :)

Edit: I have resolved the issue. In case anyone else with a similar issue reads this, it seems that the database was corrupted. I ended up getting everything working again by following this guide in the radarr wiki:   

https://wiki.servarr.com/useful-tools#recovering-a-corrupt-db-ui

Hope that helps. 

radarr logs.txt

Edited by killy3000
Updating with a solution
  • 4 weeks later...

Radarr is now showing this error:

```You are using docker; download client NZBget places downloads in /data/usenet/completed/movies but this directory does not appear to exist inside the container. Review your remote path mappings and container volume settings.```

Setup was done using TRaSH guides. I have Lidarr and Sonarr setup the exact same way, but only Radarr is giving me this error. Has anyone else ran into this?

I checked the logs and I'm seeing the same error spammed over and over again:

[v4.3.2.6857] code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed

**Update**

I restored the radarr config from my backups, that seems to have fixed the problem.

Edited by Snipe3000
  • 3 months later...

Was looking for a way to bulk delete exclusions in Radarr and did not find anything.  I was able to figure it out going right into the database without having to stop the container.

List Exclusions

sqlite3 /mnt/user/appdata/radarr/radarr.db 'select * from ImportExclusions'

Delete Exclusions
sqlite3 /mnt/user/appdata/radarr/radarr.db 'delete from ImportExclusions'

Just refresh Radarr once you delete.

• 1 month later...

I think something is wrong with my Radarr.  I typically have the docker running in the background so it can grab better quality of movies I have when they're released.  I noticed today when I loaded up the webui that I couldn't connect.  Instead of connecting, it gives me an error in the webui:

Failed to load custom filters from API

Version 4.7.5.7809

Also, my log is stuck in a repeating cycle:

[Info] Bootstrap: Starting Radarr - /app/radarr/bin/Radarr - Version 4.7.5.7809 
[Info] AppFolderInfo: Data directory is being overridden to [/config] 
[Debug] Bootstrap: Console selected 
[Info] MigrationController: *** Migrating data source=/config/radarr.db;cache size=-20000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 *** 
[Info] MigrationController: *** Migrating data source=/config/logs.db;cache size=-20000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 *** 
[Info] Microsoft.Hosting.Lifetime: Now listening on: http://[::]:7878 
[Info] CommandExecutor: Starting 2 threads for tasks. 
[Info] Microsoft.Hosting.Lifetime: Application started. Press Ctrl+C to shut down. 
[Info] Microsoft.Hosting.Lifetime: Hosting environment: Production 
[Info] Microsoft.Hosting.Lifetime: Content root path: /app/radarr/bin

Anybody else having this issue?  What do I do?

Edited by hansolo77

Is it possible to have this kind of setup:

- /mnt/user/media is the array

- /mnt/user/torrent is the cache folder for the torrents

New downloads are downloaded on the `/mnt/user/torrent` path and when completed COPIED (imported) to the `/mnt/user/media`.

Currently Radarr imports completed downloads, however, Radarr actually moves the files instead of copying them thus breaking any seeding for that file. Is there a way to have Radarr copy the file to the media folder when importing instead of moving the file?

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2023 at 9:28 AM, Shagon said:

Is it possible to have this kind of setup:

- /mnt/user/media is the array

- /mnt/user/torrent is the cache folder for the torrents

New downloads are downloaded on the `/mnt/user/torrent` path and when completed COPIED (imported) to the `/mnt/user/media`.

Currently Radarr imports completed downloads, however, Radarr actually moves the files instead of copying them thus breaking any seeding for that file. Is there a way to have Radarr copy the file to the media folder when importing instead of moving the file?

Why not just use Hardlinks?

• 4 months later...

Hello all,

I need some help with mapping. I can't seem to figure out how the mapping works on this container. I had it working with the binhex-radarr but encountered some issues and I am trying the linuxserver.io container. I keep getting this "You are using docker; download client Deluge places downloads in /data/completed but this directory does not appear to exist inside the container. Review your remote path mappings and container volume settings."

Now I have searched, and I believe I got it right but for some reason the health check does not like it.

On Radarr i have it like this: 

image.thumb.png.84f6d13bf8183a2c6f3b6ace97a239f4.png

Then on the binhex-deluge, I have it like this:

image.thumb.png.bd96c7cfb7444c58f1fb5e65a2dd9e2b.png

inside binhex-deluge, it is setup like this:

image.png.eef5ea7e611f14b6848083944e480793.png

Based on how it is setup. When deluge finishes it will place it on the completed folder and Radarr has the completed map to it. So, I would think it would then move it to the path: /movies.

Can someone please help me figure out how to get it setup correctly please.

This is the error I see in Radarr:

"2024-01-31 21:21:53.7|Error|DownloadedMovieImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /data/completed/Mean.Girls.2004.1080p.Remux.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-playBD. Ensure the path exists and the user running Radarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder"

Thank you in advance.