[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

I am using it as my daily driver and have replaced couchpotato. It has a few niggly bugs, but nothing earth shattering for me. I haven't added my movie collection yet, I am waiting for the bulk-add update to drop for me.

I have been using the List featured to grab Trakt lists I like, and my own personal imdb/trakt lists came in just fine. Pretty impressive for how new the project is.

Not sure what you mean by the subfolders, my setup is

\media\movies

and then each movie gets its own folder, so movie (2010) etc

I am using it as my daily driver and have replaced couchpotato. It has a few niggly bugs, but nothing earth shattering for me. I haven't added my movie collection yet, I am waiting for the bulk-add update to drop for me.

I have been using the List featured to grab Trakt lists I like, and my own personal imdb/trakt lists came in just fine. Pretty impressive for how new the project is.

\media\movies

I think he means the movies not being in their own subfolder.

I know this probably isn't on the list of things to do right this second but does anyone know if it will have a browser plug in to add movies similar to couchpotato?

you're asking in the wrong place.

try the radarr github repo.

I know, I was just hoping someone had read some info there and would know.  ;D  I guess ill do some scouring of my own.

Edit: looks like its in the feature requests, but said its outside the scope of radarr.  :'(  Hopefully that changes once its more mature.

\media\movies

Yes, that's what I'm asking.  I heard this was going to change in an update.  Guess it hasn't yet.

\media\movies

Yes, that's what I'm asking.  I heard this was going to change in an update.  Guess it hasn't yet.

I also hope this change comes. Sooner than later...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I'm still new to unRAID and have installed several dockers. My dashboard shows that there is an update for Radarr, however, according to this: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/wiki/Docker---Why-not-to-use-Develop-or-Nightly, I'm not supposed to update the container.

I am currently on the "develop" Branch, which is what the linuxserver.io repository installed by default. How do I ago about updating this?

I have disabled the auto-updater in radarr and am letting the updates come in from the LSIO team. Look back in this thread I asked the exact same question.

I noticed that the auto-updater is already disabled in Radarr and Sonarr from linuxserver.io. I'll just update the container as they come along then. Thanks!

I have disabled the auto-updater in radarr and am letting the updates come in from the LSIO team. Look back in this thread I asked the exact same question.

I noticed that the auto-updater is already disabled in Radarr and Sonarr from linuxserver.io. I'll just update the container as they come along then. Thanks!

Set up CA Auto Update, and it'll install the updates from lsio as they are released

So if I would want to switch from BinHex Dockers to yours what would I need to do?  I currently use Plex, Sonarr and SABNZB from Binhex.  I don't have any issues with them, yours just seem to update quicker and offer more.

Also what is the difference between yours and his?

Thanks

We use either Alpine Linux or Xenial as a base image.  binhex uses Arch Linux as a base image.  That's the only difference I know of.  We update ours each week, I don't actually know what binhex does to be honest.  Switching between container versions is generally done by pulling a different version then making sure the data is recreated with similar volume and config mappings.  We don't support migration in general as there's too many variables to take into account.

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr