[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

3 hours ago, xhaloz said:

So I am very new to unRaid.  I posted about an issue I was having over on reddit.com.  I got a reply asking if I am using "the latest nightly". So my question is, does this docker get updated automatically....or does the author have to invoke an update manually?

LSIO updates their containers weekly. Please read back in this thread, I already posted and received a response about it. 

5 hours ago, xhaloz said:

So I am very new to unRaid.  I posted about an issue I was having over on reddit.com.  I got a reply asking if I am using "the latest nightly". So my question is, does this docker get updated automatically....or does the author have to invoke an update manually?

You will receive a notice in the "Docker" tab of Unraid under the version column. When the author updates the docker image the "up-to-date" text will change to "update available" I believe, and its a link that can be clicked to stop/update/restart the docker image. This only happens with the docker author updates the image, which is about once a week currently. The built-in updater for Radarr is disabled I believe. So you will receive a notice in the app that an update is available, but you should wait until docker reports an update.

4 hours ago, chaosratt said:

You will receive a notice in the "Docker" tab of Unraid under the version column. When the author updates the docker image the "up-to-date" text will change to "update available" I believe, and its a link that can be clicked to stop/update/restart the docker image. This only happens with the docker author updates the image, which is about once a week currently. The built-in updater for Radarr is disabled I believe. So you will receive a notice in the app that an update is available, but you should wait until docker reports an update.

Ah yes I see now. When you do a manual update within the Radarr app it works. However as soon as you restart it defaults to the docker version.  Another issue was importing movies....I should have read the WIKI......DUH O.o, says you have to have each movie in it's own folder.  I don't know if I like that or not.  But it still has a lot of Sonarr in it.  They have a good team of developers!

Edited by xhaloz

So has anyone gotten this to move files after downloading? I have seen a few posts on reddit about it not moving files but nothing seems to get resolved in any of them. I am getting this error.

|Error|DownloadedMovieImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr:

I have everything set up as I do in sonarr and that works fine, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Edited by xxredxpandaxx
6 hours ago, jonathanm said:

When you say everything, that includes IDENTICAL docker path mappings, right?

I suspect your host to container paths are different.

No the paths are not the same because it wouldn't see any movie files there. I have where the movies download to and where I want them moved to after renaming mapped. All the settings in the actual application are set the same, meaning all the settings in media management and download client tabs.

11 minutes ago, xxredxpandaxx said:

No the paths are not the same because it wouldn't see any movie files there. I have where the movies download to and where I want them moved to after renaming mapped. All the settings in the actual application are set the same, meaning all the settings in media management and download client tabs.

What jonathanm was talking about was that the download mapping that you have on the d/l client has to be 100% identical to the download mapping that you've added to radarr.  Both the container path and the host path.

See the docker FAQ entry on linking containers

10 minutes ago, Squid said:

What jonathanm was talking about was that the download mapping that you have on the d/l client has to be 100% identical to the download mapping that you've added to radarr.  Both the container path and the host path.

See the docker FAQ entry on linking containers

Ok, I looked at the FAQ and I am still a bit confused. Here is what I have set up with NZBGet, sonarr, and radarr.

NZBGet -

nzbget.png

Sonarr -

sonarr.png

Radarr - 

radarr.png

With this sonarr works fine and moves my files properly, but radarr does not. What do I need to change?

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, xxredxpandaxx said:

What do I need to change?

All your /downloads container mappings should be the same, /mnt/disks/Downloads/NZB/

Specify where in that tree to look for completed downloads in the apps themselves, sonarr would be /downloads/completed/TV/, and radarr would be /downloads/completed/Movies/

Just now, jonathanm said:

All your /downloads container mappings should be the same, /mnt/disks/Downloads/NZB/

Specify where in that tree to look for completed downloads in the apps themselves, sonarr would be /downloads/completed/TV/, and radarr would be /downloads/completed/Movies/

Oh ok I see what you mean now. But now my question is why does sonarr work like this if it isn't suppose to?

Oh ok I see what you mean now. But now my question is why does sonarr work like this if it isn't suppose to?

Change the host mapping of /downloads to match exactly the host mapping of /downloads that you have on nzbGet.

You should also make the same change on sonarr. It will work better and won't require you to use drone factory to import the files. (ie if you turn off drone factory you'll see the exact same errors in sonarr)

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2017 at 4:07 PM, xxredxpandaxx said:

I had this problem and kept searching for an answer my fix was simple,  i am using Sonarr LSIO, i install BinHex, not saying that his does not work, but i had the same issue. Deleted that docker and installed LSIO and boom it works. Yes the paths were the same when using binhex just would keep giving me that error. 

anyone having docker container size issues using this container? I have a 30gb container and within about 20 minutes of rebuilding it and turning radarr on it filled 100% from about 5gb.

Radarr is indexing about 2200 movies for me, so maybe that is why? Should I just grown my docker image or is this a bug of sorts?

3 minutes ago, wickedathletes said:

anyone having docker container size issues using this container? I have a 30gb container and within about 20 minutes of rebuilding it and turning radarr on it filled 100% from about 5gb.

Radarr is indexing about 2200 movies for me, so maybe that is why? Should I just grown my docker image or is this a bug of sorts?

It's most likely you that configured mappings wrong or the folders in the app wrong. When the docker image fills, something is stored in the container instead of the folder mappings.

You should have a look in the docker FAQ to better understand how docker works.

Edited by saarg
2 minutes ago, saarg said:

It's most likely you that configured mappings wrong or the folders in the app wrong. When the docker image fills, something is stored in the container instead of the folder mappings.

You should have a look in the docker FAQ to better understand how docker works.

anything out of the ordinary on this? This setup works 100% fine on my other 10 or so apps for the last 1 or so years.

2017-03-14 10_47_16-Hades_UpdateContainer.png

ya no idea.. unless Radarr does something weird in a temp folder when it renames a file? No settings in Radarr are doing anything. Its handing off to NZBGet without issue and its definitely Radarr filling it, because i disabled radarr while NZBGet was still running and it stopped filling up.

This is the only setting that maybe could do something? not really sure. Also, below are all my other file management settings

2017-03-14 10_58_41-Settings - Radarr.png

2017-03-14 10_59_46-Settings - Radarr.png

Edited by wickedathletes
3 minutes ago, saarg said:

I don't use radarr so don't know how much space it needs, but turn it off to check.

Also post the settings for folders.

thanks, I think I figured it out. Not really sure why (probably my lack of understanding), but it was the container mapping on radarr.

NZBGet was pointing to /mnt/cache/downloads and Radarr was pointing to /mnt/user/downloads. Despite that just being the shared version of the cache drive (to my understanding at least), I switched it over and my img file immediately went down 20 GB. Weirdly enough, CP is pointing to the User share and never caused an issue for me.

Edited by wickedathletes
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm having problems with radarr not loading the web ui. Here are the errors I'm getting in the logs, any help would be appreciated.

17-3-22 21:47:53.7|Fatal|NzbDroneErrorPipeline|Request Failed

[v0.2.0.535] System.ArgumentException: Instance property 'this' is not defined for type 'NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Movie'
  at System.Linq.Expressions.Expression.Property (System.Linq.Expressions.Expression expression, System.String propertyName) <0x40468c90 + 0x000e3> in <filename unknown>:0
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Extensions.PagingSpecExtensions.CreateExpression[TModel] (System.String propertyName) [0x0003d] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Extensions\PagingSpecExtensions.cs:36
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Extensions.PagingSpecExtensions.OrderByClause[TModel] (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.PagingSpec`1 pagingSpec) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Extensions\PagingSpecExtensions.cs:11
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1[TModel].GetPagedQuery (Marr.Data.QGen.QueryBuilder`1 query, NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.PagingSpec`1 pagingSpec) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:257
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1[TModel].GetPaged (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.PagingSpec`1 pagingSpec) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:249
  at NzbDrone.Core.Tv.MovieRepository.GetPaged (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.PagingSpec`1 pagingSpec) [0x00085] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Tv\MovieRepository.cs:222
  at NzbDrone.Core.Tv.MovieService.Paged (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.PagingSpec`1 pagingSpec) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Tv\MovieService.cs:145
  at NzbDrone.Api.NzbDroneRestModule`1[TResource].ApplyToPage[TModel] (System.Func`2 function, NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.PagingSpec`1 pagingSpec, System.Converter`2 mapper) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Api\NzbDroneRestModule.cs:27
  at NzbDrone.Api.Movie.MovieModule.GetMoviePaged (NzbDrone.Api.PagingResource`1 pagingResource) [0x00030] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Api\Series\MovieModule.cs:121
  at NzbDrone.Api.REST.RestModule`1[TResource].<set_GetResourcePaged>b__35_0 (System.Object options) [0x0002d] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Api\REST\RestModule.cs:132
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2<object, object>,object)
  at Nancy.Routing.Route+<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3 (System.Object parameters, CancellationToken context) <0x413a7cd0 + 0x0013b> in <filename unknown>:0

Thanks!

thanks, I think I figured it out. Not really sure why (probably my lack of understanding), but it was the container mapping on radarr.

NZBGet was pointing to /mnt/cache/downloads and Radarr was pointing to /mnt/user/downloads. Despite that just being the shared version of the cache drive (to my understanding at least), I switched it over and my img file immediately went down 20 GB. Weirdly enough, CP is pointing to the User share and never caused an issue for me.

Radarr is smarter. It actually retrieves the download path from sab and nzbget and looks for the downloaded files there.

Cp asks you to enter the location where the files are supposed to be, in its settings
  • linuxserver.io changed the title to [Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr