[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

2 hours ago, wyleekiot said:

can i run two instances of radarr side by side somehow? i have a /movies folder and a /kids_movies, atm everything is going into the /movies folder and i have to manually move it but then radarr tries to redownload it. 

Add it again, but name it differently and assign it different host ports.

2 hours ago, wyleekiot said:

can i run two instances of radarr side by side somehow? i have a /movies folder and a /kids_movies, atm everything is going into the /movies folder and i have to manually move it but then radarr tries to redownload it. 

You dont need to run 2 instances, just map your movies folder and kids_movies

so do something like this in your docker setup ( depending on how your shares are setup )

/movies -> /mnt/user/movies
/kids_movies -> /mnt/user/kids_movies

Then in Radarr add a movie and in the path dropdown when your adding kids movies you would choose kids_movies and other movies you would choose movies  

If you do not see movies or kids_movies in the dropdown then choose the select different path option and click the folder button to search for path and find the movies or kids_movies path

• Thanks 1
Just now, scottc said:

You dont need to run 2 instances, just map your movies folder and kids_movies

so do something like this in your docker setup ( depending on how your shares are setup )

/movies -> /mnt/user/movies
/kids_movies -> /mnt/user/kids_movies

Then in Radarr add a movie and in the path dropdown when your adding kids movies you would choose kids_movies and other movies you would choose movies  

If you do not see movies or kids_movies in the dropdown then choose the select different path option and click the folder button to search for path and find the movies or kids_movies path

so when it post processes it will pull each into their respective folders. what about manual imports? will i have to manually chose the path or will it already know where to put it? swmbo mandates it be dead simple....

18 minutes ago, wyleekiot said:

so when it post processes it will pull each into their respective folders. what about manual imports? will i have to manually chose the path or will it already know where to put it? swmbo mandates it be dead simple....

Yes, it wll put each into the correct folder when it is automatically processing the file.

When you are doing manually I think it should already know the path, but I have not had to do a manual import in a long time so I am not 100% sure on that one

On 7/1/2017 at 1:45 PM, cypres0099 said:

I just switched all my plugins (SABnzbd, Sonarr, Plex) over to dockers and added Radarr as a docker and most things are working correctly, but I'm running into a couple of snags with Radarr and to some degree Sonarr.

I've been using Sonarr for some time use the Drone Factory for my TV download folder that SAB puts TV downloads into. While I was updating things, I saw that Sonarr and Radarr now have "Complete Download Handling". From what I understand, you can turn off the drone folder and just have SAB and Radarr/Sonarr communicating when downloads are finished. Then Radarr will process the movie, move it to the movie folder, and clean up the folders. 

PROBLEMS

1. The only way my movies are getting processed is if I setup the drone folder.
2. After they are processed I'm left with folder containing leftover junk files. They don't get cleaned up.

3. If I try to use complete download handling the movies/tv shows get downloaded to the appropriate folders, but then nothing happens.

See configuration in image attached. 

I'd really appreciate any help!

I don't think you had them set up right from the start. Sonarr and Radarr always had complete download handling. You were never supposed to use the drone factory for things that are fetched by Sonarr and Radarr, but only things that you added to sab yourself manually.

The important thing to keep in mind is that, Sonarr and Radarr communicate with sab through its api and retrieve the location of the files. They then retrieve the files from that location and process them. First you need to make sure that your volume mappings are consistent between the containers. From your screenshots, they seem to be right (/mnt/user inside and outside in all three).

The second thing is, you may have a post processing script. If so, make sure that the script does not move the files to a different location that sab doesn't know about, or that it doesn't rename the files or the folders. Your second screenshot shows that sab thinks the downloaded files are at /mnt/user/Usenet/Complete/Autoprocess Movies/<movie name> but radarr cannot find them at that location. Either they are moved, or they are renamed, which is the problem. I do notice that some of the folder names have an additional tag in their name "Obfuscated" is that removed by a post process script?

I have sab download the files as is into a temp folder, and radarr retrieves them from there just fine. No post processing script in between. That is likely your issue.

9 hours ago, wyleekiot said:

To add to scottc comments here's the screenshot to Add the paths in radarr and then to select the folder when importing a movie. Radarr will handle all processing into the correct directory

IMG_2058.PNG

Edited by Ashe
22 hours ago, wyleekiot said:

I think you are going about this the wrong way. All your movies should be in the same folder with the same download handling and you use filters in your media player to display only the kids movies. I'm not sure what you use, but Plex has tagging, multiple user support, and parental controls making it even easier to limit what's available. For me I just set a filter for animation in PHT and that's enough to make it easy to find only the content I'm looking for with kids. 

That said, there's nothing stopping you from running another docker of radarr. You'll need to use a separate port, download category, and you should use separate working folders for download handling. Just seems cumbersome for what you are trying to do. 

The template for radarr is missing a path option for "drone factory" folder.

I don't help adding it, just mentioning it was missing.

Done factory has been on its way out for over a year. It had been optional and just got deprecated in sonarr.

Users can easily add a volume map for it if they still need it

Hi, probably obvious but my Sabnzbd log is full of 

2017-07-12 07:31:15,624 WARNING: API key incorrect, Use the API key from Config->General in your 3rd party program: 172.17.0.1 (X-Forwarded-For: 82.42.253.195)>Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/59.0.3071.115 Safari/537.36

But my key IS correct... should it be the NZB key then and not the API key?

• 2 weeks later...

Started having issues and not sure where to go for support, I use Jackett with 3 trackers, they all work in Sonarr, but one fails to add in Radarr, it has been working fine for ages but I just get the message "No search results returned please check your settings", but when I check the tracker in Jackett it works fine, also in Sonarr.

Everything is up to date.

8 minutes ago, Spies said:

Started having issues and not sure where to go for support, I use Jackett with 3 trackers, they all work in Sonarr, but one fails to add in Radarr, it has been working fine for ages but I just get the message "No search results returned please check your settings", but when I check the tracker in Jackett it works fine, also in Sonarr.

Everything is up to date.

Sounds like a Radarr issue to be honest, I'd probably say go over and ask them, as it's an issue with the app itself, rather than the container, and if proven would require fixing in their source code, not the docker.

I dont know why all of a sudden radarr is post processing movies into the wrong directory. I have the docker setup for downloads and my complete folders correctly. Worked for months. Now my movies are showing up in /opt/radarr directory. This is in the docker itself. I dont know how I could even set it to download into this directory. But i need to fix it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2017 at 0:21 PM, drpete said:

I dont know why all of a sudden radarr is post processing movies into the wrong directory. I have the docker setup for downloads and my complete folders correctly. Worked for months. Now my movies are showing up in /opt/radarr directory. This is in the docker itself. I dont know how I could even set it to download into this directory. But i need to fix it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks

I just got locked out of my openvpn-as docker (So no access as I'm on the road) due to docker suddenly filling the docker.img.  So I don't think this is just you, but I can't confirm until Friday :(.  The reason I suspect radarr is it had 4 big files waiting to import with the error "Not enough free space" and when I tried to manually import one, that's when my image whent over the top and (I guess) locked up docker.

48 minutes ago, Tybio said:

Not enough free space

You need to check that your download client isn't download into the docker.img and then moving the files out of it when its all complete.  Everything should take place outside the image file.  Alternatively, set your download share to be useCache: Prefer.  That way if the cache drive happens to fill up, the downloads will still complete / post process, but will utilize the array instead as an emergency.

So I got back from my trip, and it looks like Radarr is pulling the finished files into /opt/radar within the docker when it finds them completed in the download client..  The paths look right, let me try re-installing the docker as a hammer.

UPDATE: Found it, for some reason the /movies share wasn't being mounted.  It was in the config so it took me logging into the docker and doing 'df -h' to see that it was missing.  In the absence of this, it seems radarr just copies the file to the webroot.  I tried removing/reinstalling the docker, that didn't work.  I had to end up removing the /movies definition from the template and re-adding it.

UPDATA2: No dice, still moving the files into freaking /opt/radarr

Edited by Tybio
On 8/12/2017 at 1:13 PM, Tybio said:

UPDATE3: For those using lists, this is a key bug:

https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/issues/1711

I added a list last week and nomater what happens it will not save the "Path" for it, resulting in the webhome of Radarr being used...which is in the docker container.

Perhaps I'm the only one here running into this, but I thought Id post just in case.

I will keep an eye out and see if it is the movies that got added from a list. You are not the only one. I was going crazy as well cause all the docker settings and "mapping" of directories is correct but I still have a few that show up in there. Didnt think to see if they are from a list (not that I could go back and see how I added them) but I will try to run a sample and see if I add a movie from a list if it goes there.

Thanks for your help and time in this matter

One other note, check the actual directory mount in the Docker, when I checked, the configuration was fine for /movies, however within the docker /movies didn't exist.  

It looks like if Radarr can't find the "root" directory, it just uses "localdir" to save the files.  So it could be the list thing, or you might need to docker exec into it and see if /movies is properly mounted.  If not, you have to force the template to update.  I changed movies to another location, then back, and it started working again.

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr