[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, saarg said:

Then you got a volume mapping wrong or didn't specify the correct path in the radarr settings. 

What path in radarr do you have to set? I don't remember changing anything in the settings when I first set it up.

My paths in the container mappings are correct. Also I have it set up the same way sonarr is and that works fine. Just went through all the settings.

Edited by xxredxpandaxx
9 hours ago, xxredxpandaxx said:

What path in radarr do you have to set? I don't remember changing anything in the settings when I first set it up.

My paths in the container mappings are correct. Also I have it set up the same way sonarr is and that works fine. Just went through all the settings.

I don't know what to set as I have never touched it, but you might get more help posting details and not only that it's not working. 

If you didn't set any paths, that is probably the problem. 

• Upvote 1

Running into a corruption issue after the latest update; this error runs in a continuous loop until I shut down the container.  Tried removing the container/image, deleting all config files, and reinstalling, without success.  Is this an issue on my end, or is there a fix in the works?

[v0.2.0.778] NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/nzbdrone.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/FAQ#i-am-getting-an-error-database-disk-image-is-malformed ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: unable to open database file
unable to open database file
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection cnn, System.String strSql, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement previous, System.UInt32 timeoutMS, System.String& strRemain) [0x0033c] in <REDACTED>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand () [0x000f6] in <REDACTED>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement (System.Int32 index) [0x00008] in <REDACTED>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand:GetStatement (int)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult () [0x0011e] in <REDACTED>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand cmd, System.Data.CommandBehavior behave) [0x00090] in <REDACTED>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader:.ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand,System.Data.CommandBehavior)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x0000c] in <REDACTED>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x00006] in <REDACTED>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery () [0x00006] in <REDACTED>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open () [0x00959] in <REDACTED>:0 
  at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.GenericProcessorBase.EnsureConnectionIsOpen () [0x0000e] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\GenericProcessorBase.cs:54 
  at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.Exists (System.String template, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\SQLite\SQLiteProcessor.cs:78 
  at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.TableExists (System.String schemaName, System.String tableName) [0x00000] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\Processors\SQLite\SQLiteProcessor.cs:47 
  at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.get_AlreadyCreatedVersionTable () [0x00000] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\VersionLoader.cs:124 
  at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader.LoadVersionInfo () [0x00028] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\VersionLoader.cs:160 
  at FluentMigrator.Runner.VersionLoader..ctor (FluentMigrator.Runner.IMigrationRunner runner, FluentMigrator.Infrastructure.IAssemblyCollection assemblies, FluentMigrator.IMigrationConventions conventions) [0x00077] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\VersionLoader.cs:50 
  at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner..ctor (FluentMigrator.Infrastructure.IAssemblyCollection assemblies, FluentMigrator.Runner.Initialization.IRunnerContext runnerContext, FluentMigrator.IMigrationProcessor processor) [0x00167] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\MigrationRunner.cs:102 
  at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner..ctor (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, FluentMigrator.Runner.Initialization.IRunnerContext runnerContext, FluentMigrator.IMigrationProcessor processor) [0x00000] in C:\Users\Mark\Source\Repos\fluentmigrator\src\FluentMigrator.Runner\MigrationRunner.cs:72 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationController.Migrate (System.String connectionString, NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationContext migrationContext) [0x000b5] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Migration\Framework\MigrationController.cs:58 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationContext migrationContext) [0x00048] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:84 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationContext migrationContext) [0x00121] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:116 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create (NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationType migrationType) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:56 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.RegisterDatabase (NzbDrone.Common.Composition.IContainer container) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:36 
  at Radarr.Host.Bootstrap.Start (Radarr.Host.ApplicationModes applicationModes, NzbDrone.Common.EnvironmentInfo.StartupContext startupContext) [0x0003d] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Host\Bootstrap.cs:73 
  at Radarr.Host.Bootstrap.Start (NzbDrone.Common.EnvironmentInfo.StartupContext startupContext, Radarr.Host.IUserAlert userAlert, System.Action`1[T] startCallback) [0x00075] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Host\Bootstrap.cs:40 
  at NzbDrone.Console.ConsoleApp.Main (System.String[] args) [0x0000e] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Console\ConsoleApp.cs:20 

17-8-29 21:38:07.7|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Radarr - /opt/radarr/Radarr.exe - Version 0.2.0.778
17-8-29 21:38:08.1|Info|AppFolderInfo|Data directory is being overridden to [/config]
17-8-29 21:38:09.5|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Migrating data source=/config/nzbdrone.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
17-8-29 21:38:09.6|Fatal|ConsoleApp|EPIC FAIL!

2 hours ago, SM411 said:

I'm quite new to running software in Docker. How is the update process when a new update to the software is released? Should I wait until the Docker is updated or use the automatic updateing feature in Radarr?

LSIO issues updates to their containers every Friday which will pull the latest and the greatest version of the app itself.  Just update the container via the docker tab every Friday (or install the autoupdate plugin to do it for you).  Not generally recommended to update within the app itself for LSIO containers.

35 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Delete the contents of /mnt/user/appdata/radarr/  Remove the docker image and container, then reinstall.

If that doesn't give you a clean slate then do it again, but change /mnt/user/appdata/radarr/ to /mnt/cache/appdata/radarr/

Thank you!  Changing /mnt/user/appdata/radarr/ to /mnt/cache/appdata/radarr/ has appeared to solve the issue.

Edit - I did not delete/remove any data

Edited by jamesp469
update
  • 1 month later...

Radarr failing at hardlinking downloaded files:

Here is the log showing it:

17-10-7 18:42:19.2|Debug|MovieFileMovingService|Hardlinking movie file: /downloads/completed/Sunshine 2007 1080p BluRay DTS x264-SbR.mkv to /movies/Sunshine (2007)/Sunshine 2007 Bluray-1080p SbR.mkv
17-10-7 18:42:19.2|Debug|DiskTransferService|HardLinkOrCopy [/downloads/completed/Sunshine 2007 1080p BluRay DTS x264-SbR.mkv] > [/movies/Sunshine (2007)/Sunshine 2007 Bluray-1080p SbR.mkv]
17-10-7 18:42:19.2|Debug|DiskProvider|Hardlink '/downloads/completed/Sunshine 2007 1080p BluRay DTS x264-SbR.mkv' to '/movies/Sunshine (2007)/Sunshine 2007 Bluray-1080p SbR.mkv' failed.

[v0.2.0.852] Mono.Unix.UnixIOException: Invalid cross-device link [EXDEV].
  at Mono.Unix.UnixMarshal.ThrowExceptionForLastError () [0x00005] in <9218863bd76f4aab9e01206e78055285>:0 
  at Mono.Unix.UnixMarshal.ThrowExceptionForLastErrorIf (System.Int32 retval) [0x00004] in <9218863bd76f4aab9e01206e78055285>:0 
  at Mono.Unix.UnixFileSystemInfo.CreateLink (System.String path) [0x0000c] in <9218863bd76f4aab9e01206e78055285>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.TryCreateHardLink (System.String source, System.String destination) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Mono\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:160 

The setup is so that downloaded files and the movies folder are on the same user share, i.e. "media/downloads/completed" and "media/movies/"

If I do it manually on the same file, with the ln command it works perfectly fine. There is no problem in creating the hardlink that Radarr is supposed to if I just do it manually.
So why can I do manually what Radarr cannot?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit:

• I have noticed that the permissions on a hardlink that I created manually is "- rw-rw-rw-", while the copy that radarr made has "- rw-r-r--". I tried running the "New permissions" script from the Tools section in Unraid, but this did not fix the issue. I am however still unsure if this might have something to do with permissions.
  • I have the same issue with Sonarr.
  • I SOLVED IT:  Apparantly, Radarr and RuTorrent need to refer to the same root folder. Radarr cares about this because of the setting at the downloader setting that tells it to use the torrent downloaders default location. So in Rutorrent I set the download folders (incoming, completed and watched) to start with /media/downloads/ and I point Radarr to store movies in /media/movies/. The same applies for Sonarr.
Edited by JohanSF
  • linuxserver.io changed the title to [Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

so, something weired happened, I'm not sure they are connected.

Yesterday I noticed there is a new release for radarr, And I went and checked my docker, System/updates, but it didn't show anything there, the page wouldn't load. I pressed restart on the system page, and still nothing showed up, but radarr was working.

hmm, though nothing of it.

Today I can see, that the mono process is 100% hammering my CPU (on 1 thread), since last night, around the time, I checked the update page and restarted radarr (not the docer)

so now I restarted the docker itself, mono cpu load went back to normal. Still the updates page didn't load, after radarr restart, the cpu is 100%.

So, Should I not use the restart button in radarr while I'm running it in docker? Or is this a bug, and related to the not loading updates page.

Is the updates page loading for you guys?

I get error in the logs :"Request Failed: Sequence contains more than one matching element"

Even at 100% cpu, the app still works.

thanks!

I'm seeing this error in the Radarr logs lately (looping every 10ish minutes or so). I don't know if it's something specific to this docker image, or radarr itself

SignalR exception thrown by Task: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.OwinHttpListenerResponse'.
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.OwinHttpListenerResponse.ResponseBodyStarted () [0x0001a] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.OwinHttpListenerResponse.OnResponseBodyStarted (System.Object state) [0x00007] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream+OneTimeCallback.TryInvoke () [0x00019] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.FirstWrite () [0x00000] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x00024] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin.ServerResponse.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin\ServerResponse.cs:50 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter+<>c.<.ctor>b__0_0 (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data, System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:12 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Byte[] byteBuffer, System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00027] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:182 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00008] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:163 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush () [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:155 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:149 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:31 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.WriteMessages (System.IO.TextWriter writer, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter jsonWriter) [0x00063] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:167 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.IJsonWritable.WriteJson (System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x000f5] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:131 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.JsonNetSerializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0000a] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Json\JsonNetSerializer.cs:61 
  at NzbDrone.SignalR.Serializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0001f] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.SignalR\Serializer.cs:20 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport.PerformSend (System.Object state) [0x00085] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:315 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport+<>c.<Send>b__43_0 (System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:157 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.TaskQueue.<Enqueue>b__14_0 (System.Func`2[T,TResult] next, System.Object nextState) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\TaskQueue.cs:85 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.TaskAsyncHelper.FromMethod[T1,T2] (System.Func`3[T1,T2,TResult] func, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\TaskAsyncHelper.cs:764 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.OwinHttpListenerResponse'.
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.OwinHttpListenerResponse.ResponseBodyStarted () [0x0001a] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.OwinHttpListenerResponse.OnResponseBodyStarted (System.Object state) [0x00007] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream+OneTimeCallback.TryInvoke () [0x00019] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.FirstWrite () [0x00000] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x00024] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin.ServerResponse.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin\ServerResponse.cs:50 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter+<>c.<.ctor>b__0_0 (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data, System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:12 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Byte[] byteBuffer, System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00027] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:182 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00008] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:163 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush () [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:155 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:149 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:31 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.WriteMessages (System.IO.TextWriter writer, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter jsonWriter) [0x00063] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:167 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.IJsonWritable.WriteJson (System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x000f5] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:131 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.JsonNetSerializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0000a] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Json\JsonNetSerializer.cs:61 
  at NzbDrone.SignalR.Serializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0001f] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.SignalR\Serializer.cs:20 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport.PerformSend (System.Object state) [0x00085] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:315 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport+<>c.<Send>b__43_0 (System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:157 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.TaskQueue.<Enqueue>b__14_0 (System.Func`2[T,TResult] next, System.Object nextState) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\TaskQueue.cs:85 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.TaskAsyncHelper.FromMethod[T1,T2] (System.Func`3[T1,T2,TResult] func, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\TaskAsyncHelper.cs:764 <---

7 minutes ago, arcane said:

I have my movies in multiple folders for organization.  Is there a way to specify this within the initial Radarr setup?

Are they in multiple shares (/mnt/user/BluRay and /mnt/user/DVD) or multiple folders (eg: /mnt/user/Movies/BluRay and /mnt/user/Movies/DVD)?

If the former, add another path mapping to Radarr, and import the movies from that path.  If the latter, you may have to specify the subfolder of the share and import the movies from that subfolder, then go on to the next subfolder.

29 minutes ago, Squid said:

Are they in multiple shares (/mnt/user/BluRay and /mnt/user/DVD) or multiple folders (eg: /mnt/user/Movies/BluRay and /mnt/user/Movies/DVD)?

If the former, add another path mapping to Radarr, and import the movies from that path.  If the latter, you may have to specify the subfolder of the share and import the movies from that subfolder, then go on to the next subfolder.

Thanks for the quick reply!  Sorry... yes, they are in multiple shares.  What should the initial container path be set up as for the movies when adding the Docker?  Thank you.