[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

Great docker! Thanks for the hard work -I much prefer over CouchP... 

Questions:

1) Can an Indexer be weighted or preferred. When two very similar results are found from I would prefer to download from my primary private tracker (IPTorrents) 

2) If I have my DL client (ruTorrentVPN docker by Binhex) configured to "move completed DL's via Hardlink" -which copy does Radarr import from? The original (still seeding) location in my /incomplete folder, or the moved & completed copy in my /completed folder?  Ideally after Radarr grabs a movie I want to move (hard-link) it off my smallish SSD cache drive to a "completed" share on UnRaid. From there import the movie into Radarr & my library... The goal is to download active torrents on the SSD cache drive them move & continue seeding the completed torrent from a regular UnRaid share. 

(Beer fund donation sent!)

BR 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well I am officially at my wits end. I have been having the same issue many others have been having with radarr/sab searching for/finding/downloading a file but I get the infamous 

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /data/Complete/Logan.2017.NOIR.EDITION.BDRip.x264-SNOW English

I have read the docker FAQ here and I've ensured that my /data is mapped consistently across each platform of sonarr/radarr/sabnzbd. Sonarr works without issue. Radarr cannot find the file when its time to move the file. 

I have tried both mnt/user/Downloads and mnt/cache/Downloads. My setup is as follows:

5a2d3946b5cf3_ScreenShot2017-12-10at7_37_10AM.thumb.png.0d4bf78c6260887d211ac713d06e7636.png

At a complete loss of how to fix this issue from here with wha I've read so far. The file will successfully go from the /Downloads/Incomplete to the /Downloads/Complete folder where it will just sit. 

So it turns out immediately after I posted this, I restarted in the docker for all three and tested it out to a successful outcome. It turns out switching the mapping from /mnt/user/Downloads/ to /mnt/cache/Downloads/ fixed the issue, it just needed to be restarted. I'm going to leave both these posts here for the future. Good luck future.

I actually went back and forth between linuxserver and binhex to see if the issue was separate and the issue initially arose on this version. Just wanted others to know there should be an issue.

I do have one remaining issue to contend with. I reinstalled radarr several times in order to try fixing my old problem. My uninstall process consisted of uninstall the docker and removing the image, then ensuring the folders were deleted out of /mnt/user/appdata/radarr and /mnt/cache/appdata/radarr. After reinstall, any movie I added would have random artwork. Way far off, as if it was randomly selecting something from my previous library somehow. If I removed a movie then readded it, it would have a different random piece of artwork. The 'background' image is correct, it's only the movie cover artwork that is wrong both in the preview and also once clicked into the movie. Any suggestions for a healthy uninstall so I can start from scratch?

[SOLVED]   

It appears that when you wipe everything and reinstall, the posters for the movies metadata is stored in your browser cache. Clearing your browser cache will resolve normalcy.

Thanks.

Edited by Exos

Having trouble with Radarr . It is no longer importing some movies from /downloads. Normally in this scenario, I would manually import and they would be reasonably matched based on the file name. It is no longer coming up with a potential match for any of the files and worse, wont let me search in the selection screen to assign them. Worse yet is that the selection screen of all potential movie titles in Radarr is not in alphabetical order and wont sort. I'm quite lost.

https://imgur.com/OoVfwxX

4.PNG.35fa469e86ab657232f21e78eb73af4e.PNG

Edited by navickas12

I posted this in Radaar and Sonaar support forums but it looks to me this is a Docker issue...

Something is off and I can't find where the issue lies... Radarr and Sonarr are not looking for the downloads folder in the correct path.

Sonarr log message:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /config/Downloads/complete/tv/

Radarr log message:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /config/Downloads/complete/movies/

For some reason Raddar and Sonnar are looking under the config folder instead of the path defined for the downloads folder. Here are the details of my setup:

• Both Sabnzbd and Radarr are installed dockers in an UNRAID box
  • Sabnzbd path to downloads folder as defined in the docker: /downloads -> /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/
  • Raddar path to downloads folder as defined in the docker: /downloads -> /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/
  • Host for Sabnzbd in Raddar is the local IP address, "localhost" didn't work
  • Permissions for completed downloads under Sabnzbd: 775
  • File chmod mask in Raddar: 0775
  • Any file browser within Raddar is able to see the correct downloads folder

Screenshot of Docker settings:

Screenshot of UNRAID setup

Screenshot of a file browser window within Sonarr showing it can see the /downloads folder and its content:

image.thumb.png.c8a2497f60408904cb168339f472f1dc.png

Any idea where to look?

Radarr Version:

Version: 0.2.0.870
Mono Version: 5.4.1.6 (tarball Wed Nov 8 20:37:08 UTC 2017)
AppData directory: /config
Startup directory: /opt/radarr

Sonarr Version:

Version: 2.0.0.5085
Mono Version: 5.4.1.6
AppData directory: /config
Startup directory: /opt/NzbDrone

Edited by Mesias
Typo
/config/Downloads/complete/movies/

Is the key to this, somewhere, possibly sabnzbd, you haven't configured something correctly.

It's not a docker container issue, it's a config issue

I'm guessing sabnzbd is telling sonarr/radarr to look in /config/Downloads/complete/movies or /config/Downloads/complete/tv

Whereas it should be telling them to look in /downloads/movies or /downloads/tv

Edited by CHBMB

I changed the path to the Sabnzbd categories and it didn't help. I then changed its download folders to absolute paths but it didn't resolve the issue. Logs continue showing the default path. Note I restarted all three dockers.

Screenshot to User Folders in Sabnzbd:

image.png.d69a0a7d7a4694d2719f10a5e4cfb65c.png

Previous step changed the path for the categories folders. They are now relative to /downloads:

image.thumb.png.c84d66b52e8afeaf98e8b7e825d55f58.png

After all this, the logs keep showing the default path:

image.png.038cdd18d98e4568337dce4cfc0248ea.png

image.thumb.png.ec7fc2a06808c1f24a7f52adcde582ca.png

Is there any other log I can enable that can provide more info?

16 minutes ago, Mesias said:

image.png.d69a0a7d7a4694d2719f10a5e4cfb65c.png

Previous step changed the path for the categories folders. They are now relative to /downloads:

image.thumb.png.c84d66b52e8afeaf98e8b7e825d55f58.png

Check out that first screenshot.  Default Base Folder: /config

I don't use sabnzbd, but that would account for your problem.  Somewhere else possibly in Sonarr/Radarr you must have configured something to look in

/config/Downloads/complete/tv  / /config/Downloads/complete/movies

Edited by CHBMB

How you've got it set up now is correct.  BUT, IIRC SabNZBd is a tad strange in that if you change things when stuff is already queued, the queued items still go into the original places, which account for the problems you're having.  

Clear out the queue, have Sonarr / Radarr send over a new download and then see what happens

On 12/16/2017 at 6:24 PM, Squid said:

How you've got it set up now is correct.  BUT, IIRC SabNZBd is a tad strange in that if you change things when stuff is already queued, the queued items still go into the original places, which account for the problems you're having.  

Clear out the queue, have Sonarr / Radarr send over a new download and then see what happens

That's exactly what's happening... I tried a fresh request and it worked just fine. On the other hand, Sonaar and Radarr are still looking for releases already downloaded. Not sure how to clear that queue.

Thanks for all the help!

34 minutes ago, Squid said:

Rescan the drives for episodes should fix it.

That didn't help... The import service is looking for versions never downloaded... all releases in both libraries (Radaar and Sonaar) are flagged "downloaded". I'm stuck, I don't understand yet the process of importing. Why, if a release is already flagged as downloaded, the import service continues trying to retrieve it from the download folder?