[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

8 hours ago, drawde said:

anyone else having this issue https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/issues/2485?

is there any way to change to the nightlies using this docker? or should we just wait?

there is no way to change to nightlies with our image

in our experience nightlies often break more than they fix 

if you must use nightlies the Radar readme has a link to another image that uses nightlies 

should also add have no idea about whether you can migrate existing appdata to the nightlies docker and is certainly not something we support

Edited by sparklyballs

Starting in early January Radarr has crashed nonstop every 5 minutes. There is nothing in the log to help me debug the cause, and the devs of Radarr say

Can you try an older version of mono? If there are no logs from Radarr itself that would very likely indicate a coredump which is usually mono's fault.

How can I test this?

Git issue: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/issues/2564

Edited by Codeh

After struggling getting the mappings right for Radarr, Sab and Deluge I'm having an issue that I can't figure out.  When I add a new movie, radarr uses my old mappings.  I've changed the mapping in the radarr setup and then changed them back, but It's still going back to the old mappings.  Radarr is now seeing those as missing and downloading new movies.  Is there something I can do to change the mappings back without going through all 888 movies and remap them?  The logs show root folder doesn't exist.  I've disabled radarr until I can find a solution, thanks.

Movies' root folder (/movies/Movies) doesn't exist.
Close

radarr mappings.PNGCorrect mappins.PNG

Radarr mapping 42.PNG

Edited by PaDadof2
added more info
1 hour ago, PaDadof2 said:

I understand that. I don't understand why radarr has the root folder as /movies/Movies, when I have the path set up in unraid as just /movies

that path is probably referenced in your config somewhere.  go into your appdata folder for radarr and grep -ir for that path.

Edited by Dephcon

The container path is /movies.  This is mapped to /mnt/user/Movies/Movies

You've told at some point radarr to put the movies into /movies/Movies.  Net result is that its trying to store files in /mnt/user/Movies/Movies/Movies

Your simple solution is to try changing your path mapping from /mnt/user/Movies/Movies to /mnt/user/Movies

Edited by Squid

Good Afternoon,

It seems the latest update of the docker is broken, does not load up, had to go to version 91 again and this fixed the problem.

if you need to do this, change the repository to linuxserver/radarr:91

Just reporting,

Ezbox

PS. Another friend who uses the docker too had the same problem, unable to load.

Edited by ezbox
instructions to rollback
12 minutes ago, ezbox said:

Good Afternoon,

It seems the latest update of the docker is broken, does not load up, had to go to version 91 again and this fixed the problem.

Just reporting,

Ezbox

PS. Another friend who uses the docker too had the same problem, unable to load.

how did you do the rollback?

20 minutes ago, ezbox said:

Good Afternoon,

Just reporting,

Ezbox

Same problem, had to roll back to 91 as well..

8 minutes ago, xleejohnx said:

how did you do the rollback?

change the repository to linuxserver/radarr:91

2 hours ago, ezbox said:

Good Afternoon,

Just reporting,

Ezbox

Just wanted throw my hat in the ring on this one.

5 minutes ago, sparklyballs said:

for radarr "press enter to exit" loop 

try exec'ing in to the container and running

cd /opt/radarr && curl -o - http://download.sonarr.tv/hotfixes/regression-mono-5.10/NLog.dll.gz | gunzip -c > NLog.dll

and then restarting the container

You the man

12 hours ago, sparklyballs said:

for radarr "press enter to exit" loop 

try exec'ing in to the container and running

cd /opt/radarr && curl -o - http://download.sonarr.tv/hotfixes/regression-mono-5.10/NLog.dll.gz | gunzip -c > NLog.dll

and then restarting the container

Thank you!!!

@sparklyballs Thanks for info.

I thought I messed up something - because just by sheer coincidence I actually changed some paths in the Radarr container, and changed some Radarr settings, pretty much the very first time, since I started using it :)

I was pretty much %100 sure it was my own doing, so I left it be till tomorrow... But decided to look up the forums, just in case :)

The odds of this happening at the very same time... heh

Edited by shEiD