[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

3 hours ago, steve1977 said:

Weird issue. Docker doesn't auto-start (despite of being set as "auto-start"). When manually starting it, all works. Error in log as below. Any thoughts?

[v0.2.0.1120] System.Net.WebException: Error getting response stream (ReadAsync): ReceiveFailure Value cannot be null.

Docker run command?

Might be more of a docker issue than container, @bonienl may be able to shed some light onto that issue

Edited by CHBMB

It had been working before for many years, but suddenly stopped. Actually, it seems working flawless when manuallyg starting the docker, but the auto-start doesn't work. It works for all other dockers except this one. Docker command below:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker create --name='radarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Asia/Shanghai" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '7878:7878/tcp' -v '/mnt/disk1/Sabnzbd/Complete/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/MOVIES/':'/movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/Docker/radarr':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/radarr' 

[API removed]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2018 at 4:43 AM, Squid said:

Hardlinks and by extension renames cannot traverse different file systems or mount points. You're moving from /downloads to /movies which in the container are different mounts so it will always to a copy delete instead of a renames and a hardlinks is also impossible. To do what you want you have to redo your templates for all the apps (radarr and download client) to instead pass through ,/mnt/user and reference all the folders in the app settings based upon that.

Downside is that doing that ignores the use cache setting for the movies share

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I'm so glad I found this post as this has been driving me mad the last couple of weeks.  When I had a slow internet connection I never saw the problem, but now I've got a fast one my disks have been getting 'backed up' with slow transfers.

Re 'Use hardlinks instead of copy' when I've finished seeding a file do I delete it via Deluge, which will only delete it from the system and not from the filesystem for radarr/plex etc?

Also, is the real file at that point moved from Deluge's completed folder /mnt/downloads/complete to my /mnt/movies folder, or was it already there when radarr did the hardlink?  I'm trying to gauge if I need to assign more disks to /mnt/downloads/ if files could potentially be staying there for months before moving to /mnt/movies

Thanks

I have one issue. I downloaded an "ISO" file which is 28GB in size.

I have ~20GB available in docker.img and the mount points are all correct.

All mount to /mnt/user/shares and it has worked without a problem for a long time.

I get "not enough free space" errors in logs and I found the path of the "ISO" was

/opt/radarr/

and I don't know why.

On 7/5/2018 at 1:59 PM, DZMM said:

I'm so glad I found this post as this has been driving me mad the last couple of weeks.  When I had a slow internet connection I never saw the problem, but now I've got a fast one my disks have been getting 'backed up' with slow transfers.

Re 'Use hardlinks instead of copy' when I've finished seeding a file do I delete it via Deluge, which will only delete it from the system and not from the filesystem for radarr/plex etc?

Also, is the real file at that point moved from Deluge's completed folder /mnt/downloads/complete to my /mnt/movies folder, or was it already there when radarr did the hardlink?  I'm trying to gauge if I need to assign more disks to /mnt/downloads/ if files could potentially be staying there for months before moving to /mnt/movies

Thanks

I store a lot of my content on google drive so my flow was  /mnt/user/downloads--->/mnt/user/import--->/mnt/disks/google_media for files I'm adding to gd via a rclone mount.  I couldn't hardlink because docker has to copy between /mnt/user and /mnt/downloads for those files.

I've just added the following to my array start script:

mount --bind /mnt/user/downloads/ "/mnt/disks/downloads"
mount --bind /mnt/user/import/ "/mnt/disks/import"

so my flow is now:

/mnt/disks/downloads/  --> /mnt/disks/import --> /mnt/disks/google_media i.e. I've used these for my docker mounts e.g. unraid_disks as my mapping for /mnt/disks on all relevant docker.  Files are still actually stored in /mnt/user/downloads and /mnt/user/import.  I believe this will let me hardlink as docker now knows the files are all on the same filesystem /unraid_disks.  

Before i do this, can anyone see any problems?  Thanks

Edit: I think I've come up with one problem.  If I understand hardlinks properly, for my flow files that appear to be in /mnt/disks/google_media will stay in mnt/disks/import to avoid unnecessary IO - this is no good for me as I need the file to actually move to /mnt/disks/google_media i.e. off my server

not a problem I think as my rclone move script moves files from the mount, so I think the actual file is moved.

Edited by DZMM

The latest update(s) (all your dockers) has caused me two major issues:

1. I know receive "Task Error: database is locked: database is locked" errors. 

How do I fix this?

Just a heads up:

Almost all of my DVD/Blue Ray rip backups (MakeMKV) have been deleted... - A waste of well over a year  :'(

- Over 10tb of data has gone! I have checked for hard drive failures and there were none.

The only bonus to this is, I can start afresh.

The latest update(s) (all your dockers) has caused me two major issues:

1. I know receive "Task Error: database is locked: database is locked" errors. 

How do I fix this?

Just a heads up:

Almost all of my DVD/Blue Ray rip backups (MakeMKV) have been deleted... - A waste of well over a year  :
- Over 10tb of data has gone! I have checked for hard drive failures and there were none.

The only bonus to this is, I can start afresh.

Regards number 1. We'd need way more info, could be file permissions?

As regards your data loss, I don't see how the container could have caused this to be honest and I'd be far more suspicious that something else is at play here.

If the container update caused all this, why would it only be you? I'm 100% certain if the container was causing data loss of the magnitude with which you've had, we'd have heard about it from a lot of sources by now.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, CHBMB said:

Regards number 1. We'd need way more info, could be file permissions?

As regards your data loss, I don't see how the container could have caused this to be honest and I'd be far more suspicious that something else is at play here.

If the container update caused all this, why would it only be you? I'm 100% certain if the container was causing data loss of the magnitude with which you've had, we'd have heard about it from a lot of sources by now.

1. How would I find this?

Latest errors:

SignalR exception thrown by Task: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags socketFlags) [0x00016] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 
  at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size) [0x0009b] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size) [0x000e2] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 
  at System.Net.ResponseStream.InternalWrite (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x0001b] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 
  at System.Net.ResponseStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x0009c] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x00024] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin.ServerResponse.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin\ServerResponse.cs:50 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter+<>c.<.ctor>b__0_0 (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data, System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:12 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Byte[] byteBuffer, System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00027] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:182 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00008] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:163 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush () [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:155 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:149 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:31 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.WriteMessages (System.IO.TextWriter writer, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter jsonWriter) [0x00063] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:167 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.IJsonWritable.WriteJson (System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x000f5] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:131 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.JsonNetSerializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0000a] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Json\JsonNetSerializer.cs:61 
  at NzbDrone.SignalR.Serializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0001f] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.SignalR\Serializer.cs:20 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport.PerformSend (System.Object state) [0x00085] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:315 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport+<>c.<Send>b__43_0 (System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:157 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.TaskQueue.<Enqueue>b__14_0 (System.Func`2[T,TResult] next, System.Object nextState) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\TaskQueue.cs:85 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.TaskAsyncHelper.FromMethod[T1,T2] (System.Func`3[T1,T2,TResult] func, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\TaskAsyncHelper.cs:764 
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags socketFlags) [0x00016] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 
  at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size) [0x0009b] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 
  at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size) [0x000e2] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 
  at System.Net.ResponseStream.InternalWrite (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x0001b] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 
  at System.Net.ResponseStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x0009c] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 
  at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x00024] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin.ServerResponse.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin\ServerResponse.cs:50 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter+<>c.<.ctor>b__0_0 (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data, System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:12 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Byte[] byteBuffer, System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00027] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:182 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00008] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:163 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush () [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:155 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:149 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:31 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.WriteMessages (System.IO.TextWriter writer, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter jsonWriter) [0x00063] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:167 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.IJsonWritable.WriteJson (System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x000f5] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:131 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.JsonNetSerializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0000a] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Json\JsonNetSerializer.cs:61 
  at NzbDrone.SignalR.Serializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0001f] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.SignalR\Serializer.cs:20 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport.PerformSend (System.Object state) [0x00085] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:315 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport+<>c.<Send>b__43_0 (System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:157 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.TaskQueue.<Enqueue>b__14_0 (System.Func`2[T,TResult] next, System.Object nextState) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\TaskQueue.cs:85 
  at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.TaskAsyncHelper.FromMethod[T1,T2] (System.Func`3[T1,T2,TResult] func, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\TaskAsyncHelper.cs:764 <---

Task Error: A Task's exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread.: A Task's exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread.

System.AggregateException: A Task's exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread. ---> System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The request was canceled.
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest+<MyGetResponseAsync>d__246.MoveNext () [0x003d5] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The request was canceled.
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest+<MyGetResponseAsync>d__246.MoveNext () [0x003d5] in <fc308f916aec4e4283e0c1d4b761760a>:0 <---
Close

Task Error: database is locked
database is locked

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database is locked
database is locked
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection cnn, System.String strSql, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement previous, System.UInt32 timeoutMS, System.String& strRemain) [0x00300] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand () [0x000f6] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement (System.Int32 index) [0x00008] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(int)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult () [0x0011e] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand cmd, System.Data.CommandBehavior behave) [0x00090] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand,System.Data.CommandBehavior)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x0000c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery () [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open () [0x00959] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at Marr.Data.DataMapper.OpenConnection () [0x00019] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Marr.Data\DataMapper.cs:847 
  at Marr.Data.DataMapper.Query[T] (System.String sql, System.Collections.Generic.ICollection`1[T] entityList, System.Boolean useAltName) [0x00065] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Marr.Data\DataMapper.cs:566 
  at Marr.Data.QGen.QueryBuilder`1[T].ToList () [0x00052] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Marr.Data\QGen\QueryBuilder.cs:279 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1[TModel].All () [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:62 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.TaskManager.GetPending () [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\TaskManager.cs:47 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands () [0x0000b] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\Scheduler.cs:36 
  at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke () [0x0000f] in <71d8ad678db34313b7f718a414dfcb25>:0 
  at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute () [0x00010] in <71d8ad678db34313b7f718a414dfcb25>:0 
Close

The latest errors :(

I've got a problem,

I recently changed my download paths, as my original setup was flawed ( It just kind of worked so I didn't bother to fix it)

So I was trying to have a proper folder structure, and here is my hosts paths:

Radarr:

/mnt/user/downloads/ - > /data

/mnt/user/Media/Movies/ -> /movies (old path was /data/download/complete, and movies ended up in /data/download/complete/movies)

sabnzbd

/mnt/user/downloads/ - >/data

Rootpath in Radarr was also set as /data/download/complete/movies. So I deleted my whole library, went to "bulk import movies" and deleted the old root path. I set the root path as /movies.

Then I have bulk imported all my movies back, and they do go to /movies as they should.

But when ever something is added, it goes to /movies/movies and I get this error message:

Missing root folder: /movies/Movies

I can't find anywhere in the settings that I am pointing to the directory /Movies/movies.

So then I go to "movie editor", and change those few to /movies, then a day later, I will have about 5 new movies with the root directory /movies/movies.

Then another thing, aperently it somehow remembers the old root directory and I get endless of this error in the logs:

"Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /data/complete/movies/ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Not strange since this folder does not exist, but it should not be checking there, it should just check /movies.

So I have these two root/paths problems

Any help would be greatly appreciated

On 7/5/2018 at 1:59 PM, DZMM said:

Thanks

I'm still trying to get my head around this.  If radarr hardlinks a file, if I in the future delete it from deluge or from the media location that this is safe? I.e I have to delete it from both locations for it really to be deleted?

4 hours ago, flokason said:

Missing root folder: /movies/Movies

Add a movie, any movie.  In the file browser that appears, under the most recent stuff, you'll see /movies/Movies with an "x" next to it.  Hit the X.  That path that you used to use no longer exists, hence the error

4 hours ago, flokason said:

"Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /data/complete/movies/ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

That message isn't coming from any paths etc in Radarr.  Its coming from the communication between Deluge and Radarr.  The path mappings between the two applications don't match.

See https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/?page=2#comment-566086

• Like 1

Thanks for a quick reply

I checked your advice, but not sure if it helps me, see below:

Here is when I try to add "any movie"

image.thumb.png.61efa1596f86b69f73cefe2ffb3d0548.png

Here is when I go to "Bulk Import Movies":

image.png.9d09c2ee21dcae2e9805c5d7bad0f79a.png

Nowhere is /movies/movies to be found

Should I be looking in some other settings?

I only have sabnzdb, so I don't have deluge

My settings are (Sickrage included, these are the 3 dockers that do every downloading for me)

Radarr

/data      ->   /mnt/user/downloads/

/movies ->   /mnt/user/Media/Movies/

/config   ->   /mnt/user/appdata/radarr

Sabnzdb

/data     ->   /mnt/user/downloads/

/config  ->   /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sabnzbd

Sickrage

/data   ->   /mnt/user/downloads/

/media ->  /mnt/user/Media/

/config -> /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sickrage

My root folder in Sickrage is /media/TV Shows

My root folder in Radarr is just /media as it is mapped to /media/movies

If you have further advices then it would be greatly appreciated

ps. I just added manually a movie, and everything worked, but this problem with /movies/movies, seems to come at a random time, perhaps when the program itself adds a new movie

Here is my catagories in sabnzdb:

image.thumb.png.069ba678e9f665a7d748a3cb83a0d80b.png

When downloaded, sabnzdb unrars the movie from /data/incomplete to /data/complete/movies

From there radarr moves the file to /media

Like I said earlier, when manually added, there is no problem

Edited by flokason
Thanks for a quick reply

I checked your advice, but not sure if it helps me, see below:

Here is when I try to add "any movie"
image.thumb.png.61efa1596f86b69f73cefe2ffb3d0548.png

Here is when I go to "Bulk Import Movies":
image.png.9d09c2ee21dcae2e9805c5d7bad0f79a.png

Nowhere is /movies/movies to be found
Should I be looking in some other settings?

I only have sabnzdb, so I don't have deluge

My settings are (Sickrage included, these are the 3 dockers that do every downloading for me)

Radarr
/data      ->   /mnt/user/downloads/
/movies ->   /mnt/user/Media/Movies/
/config   ->   /mnt/user/appdata/radarr

Sabnzdb
/data     ->   /mnt/user/downloads/
/config  ->   /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sabnzbd

Sickrage
/data   ->   /mnt/user/downloads/
/media ->  /mnt/user/Media/
/config -> /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sickrage

My root folder in Sickrage is /media/TV Shows
My root folder in Radarr is just /media as it is mapped to /media/movies

If you have further advices then it would be greatly appreciated

ps. I just added manually a movie, and everything worked, but this problem with /movies/movies, seems to come at a random time, perhaps when the program itself adds a new movie

Here is my catagories in sabnzdb:
image.thumb.png.069ba678e9f665a7d748a3cb83a0d80b.png

When downloaded, sabnzdb unrars the movie from /data/incomplete to /data/complete/movies
From there radarr moves the file to /media
Like I said earlier, when manually added, there is no problem

It looks correct , and the error vs your mappings seems to be right, so not sure (I switched to nzbget a long time ago)

Sent via Tapatalk because I'm either at work or enjoying the summer

I fixed the problem regarding:

It was previous downloads via sabnzdb somehow telling radarr to check on them (or something)

What I did was delete/purge nzb files from SABnzdb and then this error log stopped

The /movie/movie error seems to be gone, hopefully it doesn't start over again

Thank you again for quick replies

2 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

It also displays the file permissions....

Ah!

drwxrwxrwx 1 abc  users     218 Jul 12 22:10 .
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root      316 Jul  9 17:54 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 abc  users     421 Jul  9 18:07 config.xml
drwxr-xr-x 1 abc  users     140 Jul 12 20:03 logs
-rw-r--r-- 1 abc  users 4564992 Jul 12 21:25 logs.db
-rw-r--r-- 1 abc  users   65536 Jul 12 22:17 logs.db-shm
-rw-r--r-- 1 abc  users 4665728 Jul 12 22:17 logs.db-wal
drwxr-xr-x 1 abc  users    4808 Jul 12 20:15 MediaCover
-rw-r--r-- 1 abc  users 3240960 Jul 12 22:09 nzbdrone.db
-rw-r--r-- 1 abc  users   32768 Jul 12 22:17 nzbdrone.db-shm
-rw-r--r-- 1 abc  users  168760 Jul 12 22:17 nzbdrone.db-wal
-rw-r--r-- 1 abc  users       3 Jul  9 18:05 nzbdrone.pid
drwxr-xr-x 1 abc  users      10 Jul  9 16:28 xdg