[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

Hi all,

New to unRAID and was fiddling around with it a bit today and had Radarr working but now it is 100% unreachable. I had it working with Jackett and Deluge, and downloaded a test file to see how it would work and everything was perfect. Then I went to open the WebUI just now and Google Chrome is giving me the "This site can’t be reached, 192.168.0.69 refused to connect."

Because it was just a new install and I didn't feel like troubleshooting I reinstalled it and the same thing is happening. Deluge and Jackett are working fine from linuxserver.io and the logs for Radarr don't show any errors or warnings, so I'm a bit stumped here.

Let me know if you need any more of my information to help troubleshoot.

Thanks!

radarrlog.txt

Edited by htpc1602

I was confused because I have another instance of Radarr running on a different computer and I didn't want them to conflict (even though they were running on two different computers....don't try unRAID out for the first time at 2am - whoops!).

Following your instructions, I deleted Radarr, changed the appdata share for a minute so that I could see it in Windows, and deleted the Radarr folder. After reinstalling, Radarr had the same issue so I did the same steps but restarted the array after uninstalling Radarr and it worked!

Thanks for your help and instruction.

Finally, have a 'proper' error:
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /downloads/movies/

But it is accessible?

/downloads = /mnt/cache/appdata/Downloads/complete/movies/

But what is the path mappings from your download client

Sent via Tapatalk because my wife thinks I spend too much time on the computer

10 hours ago, jonathanm said:

!=

That's why. The two aren't the same.

It's not that. It has to be that to function correctly.

This error has returned:

Task Error: database is locked

Sonarr reports:

[GET /api/log]: database is locked database is locked

Error occurred while executing task CheckForFinishedDownload: database is locked
database is locked

Edited by Rick Sanchez

How we suggested you set up the mappings is correct and the only way to have it work properly.  THIS explains why

Database being locked I'd guess you may need to restart the appdata for sonarr over again, but you might get more ideas on sinarr project page.

Sent via Tapatalk because my wife thinks I spend too much time on the computer

Edited by Squid

I never used it, but you have an error in your volume mapping for /media. I guess radarr is looking for a Movies folder inside /media, but you used /mnt/user/media/Movies as the host path. If you want the movies folder to be available in /media, you must change the host path to /mnt/user/media

On 7/20/2018 at 8:08 PM, Squid said:

Then you've been using the "blackhole" method in Radarr which is deprecated and no longer supported.  Setting the paths to match will allow Radarr & Sab to communicate via their API's

Worked for about an hour and now I'm getting the same error, on your recommend settings...

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: 
On 7/22/2018 at 8:08 PM, Greygoose said:

hi guys,

I'm getting really frustrated trying to sort an error, everything seems to be working fine, however, this error is always present no matter what i try.

screencapture-192-168-1-200-7878-radarr-system-status-2018-07-22-20_05_33.png

screencapture-b4fd9fb505226e1d2422be93a9c2f61cb5f9fe8a-unraid-net-Dashboard-UpdateContainer-2018-07-22-20_08_11.png

Did you use @binhex's version at some point?  he uses /media by default.

59 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Worked for about an hour and now I'm getting the same error, on your recommend settings...

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: 

Post your docker run commands for both containers and screenshots of your sabnzbd and radarr configurations.