[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

Would anyone be able to give me guidance on how to update missing/outdated CA certificates? I'm getting TrustFailure errors.

I've tried wget -O - https://curl.haxx.se/ca/cacert.pem | cert-sync

But I'm a bit unsure what directory to update. I've run a search and found: 

root@NAS:~# find / -name cert-sync
/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/40b6f2bb71af903a869f1a8287e73ebe4ce54f1ed5f43bd570a2224566216acf/usr/bin/cert-sync
/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/31a5fe8b13cef33d17288e18e9edaea23ed806cf18721bc00713707f21b38292-init/usr/bin/cert-sync
/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/31a5fe8b13cef33d17288e18e9edaea23ed806cf18721bc00713707f21b38292/usr/bin/cert-sync
/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/acb938026085c4e809faaa50f3fde26c3e627871a40302e3ed77a7d9bf39eaac/usr/bin/cert-sync
/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/393d817eb77bb65709e4074900ff0298c263d30316a8245ea2f3ff0e0ef9fa27-init/usr/bin/cert-sync
/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/393d817eb77bb65709e4074900ff0298c263d30316a8245ea2f3ff0e0ef9fa27/usr/bin/cert-sync
/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/1dafed58fd65e133a7e5cd695137b815da9fea07efb5064fbff2462df1b43392/usr/bin/cert-sync
/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/9813a754dbe1196789d055472bcc1383ebc5e5283a9fd5f6b9753147961e1899-init/usr/bin/cert-sync
/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes/9813a754dbe1196789d055472bcc1383ebc5e5283a9fd5f6b9753147961e1899/usr/bin/cert-sync

What would my update command look like? Hopefully, this resolves my Jackett and Radarr issues. 

If not, other people have suggested installing Mono? 

On 7/31/2018 at 10:23 PM, CHBMB said:

It's a remnant of that, no idea how to fix it, might be worth asking the Radarr guys.....

Hi CHBMB,.

I hope you're well dude.

I did some more alterations of settings and now get this error.  Do you think if i delete and re install this will resolve the issue?

screencapture-192-168-1-200-7878-radarr-system-status-2018-08-02-19_18_05 (1).png

On 7/31/2018 at 10:23 PM, CHBMB said:

It's a remnant of that, no idea how to fix it, might be worth asking the Radarr guys.....

Hi CHBMB,.

I hope you're well dude.

I did some more alterations of settings and now get this error.  Do you think if i delete and re install this will resolve the issue?

50 minutes ago, Greygoose said:

Hi CHBMB,.

I hope you're well dude.

If the delete and reinstall includes deleting your appdata and starting from scratch completely, yeah, I'd imagine that would fix the issue.

25 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

If the delete and reinstall includes deleting your appdata and starting from scratch completely, yeah, I'd imagine that would fix the issue.

I apologize if this is a silly question, how bad of an idea would this be if you had a large personal collection of movies in your radarr?  I understand the movie backups would be fine, just unsure what the appdata contains and the time to replace?

Just now, Greygoose said:

I apologize if this is a silly question, how bad of an idea would this be if you had a large personal collection of movies in your radarr?  I understand the movie backups would be fine, just unsure what the appdata contains and the time to replace?

Well you'd have to import your whole collection back into Radarr, that might take a while.

Question about radarr, 

I am able to post process (get movies recognized, and tagged as downloaded) after snatching a movie using sabnzbd.  When I use Torrent, deluge, the movie doesn't get recognized as downloaded even though it is.  

I'd like to clarify when using deluge.  I have torrent files snatched, and tagged as "radarr."  In my deluge, downloading files are temporarily being downloaded to /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads/temp, and when movie tagged as "radarr" is completed, it is moved to /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads (in my radarr, the "/downloads" is pointing to this folder).  Is it because radarr snatched the torrent file to /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads/temp, it monitors that location for completed movies, and when I move completed movies to /mnt/cache/downloads/complete, hence it doesn't see the completed movie?  No post processing being done?  

If above scenario is true, I have a follow-up question.  If I allow it to download to /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads/complete directly, and the movie is still downloading, won't radarr just move it to my Media share even when downloading isn't finished yet?  Then I'll have partially downloaded movie only.  FYI, my Sabnzbd also downloads completed movies to the same /mnt/cache/downloads/complete folder, and so does my sonarr.

Hope someone can clarify. 

I was hoping someone can hold my hand with radarrsync.  I am running 2 instances of radarr 1 for 1080p and 1 for 4k.  I had it set up this way in my ubuntu build and I used radarrsync to sync them.  However, I have no idea what to do with these scripts and I dont know where to put the files.  https://github.com/Sperryfreak01/RadarrSync I have my requirements.txt filed out.  I also grabbed userscripts.

Question about radarr & deluge configuration, both by linuxserver.io.

I have managed to get radarr searching for torrents via magnetdl.com, and it picks it up.  It brings the torrent to radarr.  By default, my radarr downloads to /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads/temp, supposedly, I used to have it moved to /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads/complete when complete, but I have found out that this is not necessary.  After download, I set deluge to maintain a ratio of 0.015, from what I understand, it stops after this.  I indeed see it paused, and the file is picked up by radarr as downloaded, and moved to my /media folder.  

My question is not so much about downloading, but deleting the paused torrent.  I selected in radarr to delete completed downloads.  The download stopped (paused), it was moved to /media folder, but still, a copy is left in /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads/temp.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this should be radarr or sab, but I figure if you use radarr you might use sab, and anyway, its only started happening since I installed radarr.

So radarr is finding a few movies for me, and sab is downloading them.  Most work fine.  A few get stuck in their "___UNPACK <movie title>" directory, and sab throws a permissions error about renaming.  

The confusing part is that it doesn't happen to all movies, just a few.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

New to UNRAID. Awesome stuff.

I have an issue with the RADARR docker. I just installed it, configured it and didn't even import any movies so far, the CPU's load avg is 11.32 (showing about 167% used in the docker config panel).

From what I can see, it's radarr only causing this. What seems to be the issue? Anyone else?

PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S  %CPU %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND
  208 abc       20   0 1413668 111892   8176 R 165.7  0.7  12:50.36 mono --debug Radarr.exe -nobrowser -data=/config
    1 root      20   0     196      4      0 S   0.0  0.0   0:00.01 s6-svscan -t0 /var/run/s6/services
   36 root      20   0     196      4      0 S   0.0  0.0   0:00.00 s6-supervise s6-fdholderd
  205 root      20   0     196      4      0 S   0.0  0.0   0:00.00 s6-supervise radarr
  226 root      20   0   19908   1072    588 S   0.0  0.0   0:00.05 bash
  292 abc       20   0 1472760 115588  12140 S   0.0  0.7   0:05.66 /usr/bin/mono --debug /opt/radarr/Radarr.exe /data=/config /nobrowser /restart
  296 root      20   0   38340   1324    844 R   0.0  0.0   0:00.08 top -c

2 minutes ago, CaptainJmar said:

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Just to get the obvious out of the way:

1. Do you have internet access?
  2. Do you have the correct API key?
  3. Do you have the correct URL?
  4. Did you pay your bill to the indexer?
  5. Did you make any changes to your network setup / container that coincided with the problem?
33 minutes ago, Squid said:

Just to get the obvious out of the way:

1. Do you have internet access?
  2. Do you have the correct API key?
  3. Do you have the correct URL?
  4. Did you pay your bill to the indexer?
  5. Did you make any changes to your network setup / container that coincided with the problem?

1: Yes

2: Yes

3: Yes

4: Yes

5: Only thing that changed was i updated the docker which i’ve done mant times before

Yeah i am. I dont know much since im new to the whole area but i thought about the proxy being the problem but it’s the first problem in almost a year with no change. How do I determine if its the proxy or not?

Turn proxy off on radarr and see if it fixes the issue.

If it does it’s the proxy that’s the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got Radarr set to move files and remove from download history. It's copying the files, leaving the movies behind, I want it to move them.

I have a seedbox that has a hardlinks folder, I use Resilio to pull that down and whereas Medusa pulls the TV in and removes it from Hardlinks folder, Radarr leaves the files behind. Any tips?

1 hour ago, benflux said:

I've got Radarr set to move files and remove from download history. It's copying the files, leaving the movies behind, I want it to move them.

I have a seedbox that has a hardlinks folder, I use Resilio to pull that down and whereas Medusa pulls the TV in and removes it from Hardlinks folder, Radarr leaves the files behind. Any tips?

I had the same problem. If you are using NzbGet for downloading, you can add a script for the movie category in NzbGet settings which deletes the folder after all other post-processing is done.

#!/bin/bash
###########################################
### NZBGET POST-PROCESSING SCRIPT       ###

rm -rf "$NZBPP_DIRECTORY"

POSTPROCESS_SUCCESS=93
POSTPROCESS_ERROR=94
exit $POSTPROCESS_SUCCESS

Make sure that the script is run last int the Extensions list in the movie category setting in NzbGet. I have it just after the nzbToRadarr (https://github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia) script has been run.

I'm using rutorrent on a seedbox, no nzbget i'm afraid

7 minutes ago, ICDeadPpl said:

I had the same problem. If you are using NzbGet for downloading, you can add a script for the movie category in NzbGet settings which deletes the folder after all other post-processing is done.

#!/bin/bash

rm -rf "$NZBPP_DIRECTORY"

POSTPROCESS_SUCCESS=93
POSTPROCESS_ERROR=94
exit $POSTPROCESS_SUCCESS

Make sure that the script is run last int the Extensions list in the movie category setting in NzbGet. I have it just after the nzbToRadarr (https://github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia) script has been run.

Whenever I have this container started, after a few minutes, my dashboard will show 100% cpu utilization.  Emby, Sab, and all other containers will not run due to cpu fully loaded.  Unraid is still accessible, and things only go back to normal after I shut down this container.  

I am managing 3 unraid nas with the same result.  Any ideas?  I'm updated to the latest version of radarr.