[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

On 2/23/2019 at 5:44 PM, Squid said:

Sab is currently saving the files into /config not /downloads.  Probably in the paths section of Sab's UI, you're telling it to save it to downloads not /downloads (IIRC, sab has a message that says that all folders are relative based on its home folder.  To set a non-relative folder you need the leading slash)

Thanks @Squid that solved my problem o7

I have a problem, that might just be a "newbie" thing

Setting up Sonarr went without any problem but Radar gives me an error on a remote shared drive

"Folder is not writable by user abc"

It's a drive shared in the docker from unasigned devices as Slave R/W is this the problem?

I have a problem, that might just be a "newbie" thing

Setting up Sonarr went without any problem but Radar gives me an error on a remote shared drive
"Folder is not writable by user abc"

It's a drive shared in the docker from unasigned devices as Slave R/W is this the problem?

What format is that drive?

Sent via telekinesis

top - 18:34:28 up 6 days, 11:52,  0 users,  load average: 7.49, 6.33, 6.69
Tasks:   6 total,   1 running,   5 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie
%Cpu(s): 27.6 us, 31.5 sy,  0.0 ni, 36.7 id,  2.2 wa,  0.0 hi,  2.0 si,  0.0 st
KiB Mem : 16109520 total,   285872 free,  3157732 used, 12665916 buff/cache
KiB Swap:        0 total,        0 free,        0 used. 10459472 avail Mem

PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S  %CPU %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND
  206 abc       20   0 1932576 635384  37080 S  91.0  3.9  10:45.07 mono
    1 root      20   0     204      4      0 S   0.0  0.0   0:00.01 s6-svscan
   31 root      20   0     204      4      0 S   0.0  0.0   0:00.00 s6-supervise
  204 root      20   0     204      4      0 S   0.0  0.0   0:00.00 s6-supervise
  252 root      20   0    4504    704    636 S   0.0  0.0   0:00.01 sh
  261 root      20   0   38296   3588   3128 R   0.0  0.0   0:00.00 top

Edited by pyrater
[mention=10290]Squid[/mention] Any insight in what I could try? The volume is mounted and working, somehow Radarr just doesn't want to write in the Synology folder
I have no problems with connecting radar to smb shares at all, so no

Sent via telekinesis

On 3/14/2019 at 8:08 PM, pyrater said:

does anyone else get really high CPU usage from RADARR? I am getting 40-50% CPU usage idling from RADARR.

I had this issue with the linuxserver.io image, but I don't run unRaid.  For myself, the issue was having the "MONO_TLS_PROVIDER: legacy" environmental variable enabled.  As soon as I disabled that and restarted the container it began working again. 

I don't know if that's your issue, but since I fire up radarr with a docker-compose file I simply commented out that line in my "environment" section and did a docker-compose restart and all went back to normal. 

I just opened this account to give you feedback in case you hadn't resolved it yet.  Your post was the only reference I could find on google to this radarr docker high cpu usage issue in the past month. 

Edited by noobgoldberg
12 hours ago, casperse said:

Do I need to create a Nobody user account? (The mounted drives using UAD is done with a user that have write access!)

image.png.091dbb6dcb8d10c52f5e1474c4802dd6.png

SOLUTION: On a older version of UAD 4-6 weeks ago I had to mount all my drives using the IP address (Same user and access rights)

The new updated one I don't have to write any IP it finds the Host-name and then everything works! (Old Bug?)

• 1 month later...

Just installed radarr. It keeps complaining though I've cleared out the appdata/radarr folder many times and restart this thing...

[v0.2.0.980] NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/nzbdrone.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/wiki/FAQ#i-am-getting-an-error-database-disk-image-is-malformed ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: disk I/O error
disk I/O error

Any hints would be appreciated.

On 1/9/2018 at 12:14 AM, wh0_cares said:

Thank you. I just tested this today and it worked, NZB started a 30.8GB download at 5:25 and at 5:59 it finished then Radarr imported within 5 seconds.I had a feeling it might have been the docker mounts. For NZBGet I changed /downloads (/mnt/user/Downloads) to /data (/mnt/user/)  and changed the MainDir path to /data/Downloads. For Radarr  I removed /downloads (/mnt/user/Downloads), changed /movies (/mnt/user/Movies) to /data (/mnt/user/) and fixed the movie path to /data/Movies. I also did this for Sonarr and everything is working perfect with cache also

@wh0_cares I am in kind of the same situation, and I need some help increasing speed of copying (It takes hours, when Radarr copies after sort and renaming)

My Movie folder is on a different system and mounted correctly (Ping enabled etc)

My download folder is using the cash drive M2 and move is done nightly (So they should already be gone before move is initiated)

Appdata is Cash only

Download cash Yes

Radarr mappings:

image.thumb.png.f28b6106000598c6b473b299c4a25e07.png

It's not the network speed, copying from UNraid to the Mounted folder by PC or binhex-krusader works quick and without problems - Radarr just don't like mounted volumes?

As always any input or things I can try is most welcome 🙂

7 hours ago, daze said:

Just installed radarr. It keeps complaining though I've cleared out the appdata/radarr folder many times and restart this thing...

[v0.2.0.980] NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/nzbdrone.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/wiki/FAQ#i-am-getting-an-error-database-disk-image-is-malformed ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: disk I/O error
disk I/O error

Any hints would be appreciated.

Do you use /mnt/user for the /config mount?

10 hours ago, casperse said:

@wh0_cares I am in kind of the same situation, and I need some help increasing speed of copying (It takes hours, when Radarr copies after sort and renaming)

My Movie folder is on a different system and mounted correctly (Ping enabled etc)

My download folder is using the cash drive M2 and move is done nightly (So they should already be gone before move is initiated)

Appdata is Cash only

Download cash Yes

Radarr mappings:

image.thumb.png.f28b6106000598c6b473b299c4a25e07.png

It's not the network speed, copying from UNraid to the Mounted folder by PC or binhex-krusader works quick and without problems - Radarr just don't like mounted volumes?

As always any input or things I can try is most welcome 🙂

I found a permission error in the log file from Radarr and removed change permission in my setup.

But transfer is still really really slow, this is 561MB at 17:06 and the file was created 16:46 = 20 min!

image.png.403cd4ddc0ff03d33680342139a4c00c.png

Are my mount point wrong?

Update: now 3 hours later still executing the transfer

image.png.ede2a0eb24493f96e3f5e283bb309fb1.png

Diagnostic files:diagnostics-20190501-1756.zip

Edited by casperse

I seem to be having a path issue.

It gets to the completed directory OK, but it won't import and fails with this error Import failed,

path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /data/complete/Destroyer (2018) (1080p BluRay x265 10bit Tigole) English/

yet that path exists in the container and I can get to it.

Same issue with Sonarr as well.

I switched from binhex to this because of some crazy high CPU usage. 50% even when radarr was off.

55 minutes ago, dbinott said:

I seem to be having a path issue.

It gets to the completed directory OK, but it won't import and fails with this error Import failed,

yet that path exists in the container and I can get to it.

Same issue with Sonarr as well.

I switched from binhex to this because of some crazy high CPU usage. 50% even when radarr was off.

10:1 its this:https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/page/2/#comment-566086

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm having the same issue as others here. I'm running a manual import for a movie and processing is under 1MB/sec. 

/data is mapped to /mnt/user/Downloads

/media is mapped to /mnt/user/media/Movies

SAB is dropping the files in /mnt/user/Downloads/Complete

If I manually import a completed .mkv, it's successful, but can take hours. 

Do I have the mappings wrong? I've read the posts about copy/delete vs move, but I'm afraid I'm too dense to understand the resolution...

Radarr.PNG

Hi, is there a docker friendly way of configuring SSL for Sonarr and Radarr?

See: https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/SSL#linux--os-x

Yes, I do run a SSL frontend Nginx server for external access, but I also want my internal direct access to be SSL.

With docker friendly, I mean a way to copy a crt and key file, or a pem file, or a pfx file, really any static way pointing at cert files, vs. having to run code in the container, after every update.

6 hours ago, ptr727 said:

Hi, is there a docker friendly way of configuring SSL for Sonarr and Radarr?

See: https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/SSL#linux--os-x

Yes, I do run a SSL frontend Nginx server for external access, but I also want my internal direct access to be SSL.

With docker friendly, I mean a way to copy a crt and key file, or a pem file, or a pfx file, really any static way pointing at cert files, vs. having to run code in the container, after every update.

Just configure your DNS to allow you to use your reverse proxy internally? We don't support putting SSL directly on the container.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I see a lot of people have posted about this, there's even a FAQ, and I think I have it configured correctly, however I am still failing to import?

Radarr:

image.png.714e9f727bfbe5b106189a41ef79e4b8.png

Deluge:

image.png.2f888d9742a5b94bcc779731d0fc4d7d.png

Deluge:

"Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /Downloads/Complete/[Movie Folder Name]

I must be missing something because I get the same error for Sonarr. Thanks for any help you all can provide!image.png.3552bfe0415d3d1a66be5f7b56fafbe8.png

image.png