[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

3 hours ago, gacpac said:

I'm trying to use Jackett to add a Torznab for Horrible Subs. But it doesn't seem to work. I can see it works for Radarr. 

Is there something I have to change like categories?

I'm confused about why is not working. 

I don't know what happened but restarting the container worked. This rarely has issues.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:10 AM, Squid said:

Sonarr:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='sonarr' --net='bridge' --log-opt max-size='50m' --log-opt max-file='1' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -v '/dev/rtc':'/dev/rtc':'ro' -v '/mnt/user/Media/TV Shows/':'/tv':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Media/downloads/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'lsiodev/sonarr-preview'

7b2b94ff1a8d58acc97f9045a37114c188ec64b01f307e0a5cb8b28be4a7b388

The command finished successfully!

Radarr:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='radarr' --net='bridge' --log-opt max-size='50m' --log-opt max-file='1' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '7878:7878/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Media/downloads/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Media/Movies/':'/movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/radarr':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/radarr:nightly'

a25ca29b29d8064203a7fbf60e5c2b4abd0211e66d80626d9c1dae89a95c7bc5

Deluge:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-delugevpn' --net='bridge' --log-opt max-size='50m' --log-opt max-file='1' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'VPN_ENABLED'='yes' -e 'VPN_USER'='REDACTED' -e 'VPN_PASS'='REDACTED' -e 'VPN_PROV'='custom' -e 'VPN_OPTIONS'='' -e 'STRICT_PORT_FORWARD'='no' -e 'ENABLE_PRIVOXY'='yes' -e 'LAN_NETWORK'='192.168.86.0/24' -e 'NAME_SERVERS'='209.222.18.222,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1' -e 'DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'DEBUG'='false' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8112:8112/tcp' -p '58846:58846/tcp' -p '58946:58946/tcp' -p '58946:58946/udp' -p '8118:8118/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/data':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Media/downloads':'/Downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-delugevpn'

9890c5679cecec254b76062b1562a6272ae0d4ae6e852d8d3b59be1a8d519193

50 minutes ago, LumberJackGeek said:

'/mnt/user/Media/downloads/':'/downloads'

^From your Sonarr

'/mnt/user/Media/downloads/':'/downloads'

^From your Radarr

'/mnt/user/Media/downloads':'/Downloads'

^From your Deluge

See the difference? They must match.

On 7/4/2017 at 2:36 PM, scottc said:

You dont need to run 2 instances, just map your movies folder and kids_movies

so do something like this in your docker setup ( depending on how your shares are setup )

/movies -> /mnt/user/movies
/kids_movies -> /mnt/user/kids_movies

Then in Radarr add a movie and in the path dropdown when your adding kids movies you would choose kids_movies and other movies you would choose movies  

If you do not see movies or kids_movies in the dropdown then choose the select different path option and click the folder button to search for path and find the movies or kids_movies path

So I have been reading through to find a solution to my problem with Radarr with Ombi integration and came upon this post. Not sure if this is still relevant so I asking for some assistance. Here is my situation:

I have a Plex server that has multiple libraries broken up like this:

4K Movies

HD Movies

Kids Movies

SD Movies

Marvel Movies

Marvel Animated

DC Movies

DC Animated

What I would like is when someone goes to Ombi to request movies and it gets to Radarr that it will download and move them to the appropriate library. Is this even possible?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Xan said:

Hi,

I am on Unraid 6.7.1 running linuxserver-radarr/sonarr/deluge. I have no issue with sonarr but radarr refuses to connect. Everything works fine with sonarr: downloads, moving files, etc... I can't get radarr to authenticate to deluge using the same config as sonarr.

Any suggestions?

*all are latest releases as of 06/23/2019*

Thanks,

X

I'm dumb. Was looking all over for this: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/issues/3562

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2018 at 9:14 AM, wh0_cares said:

Thank you. I just tested this today and it worked, NZB started a 30.8GB download at 5:25 and at 5:59 it finished then Radarr imported within 5 seconds.I had a feeling it might have been the docker mounts. For NZBGet I changed /downloads (/mnt/user/Downloads) to /data (/mnt/user/)  and changed the MainDir path to /data/Downloads. For Radarr  I removed /downloads (/mnt/user/Downloads), changed /movies (/mnt/user/Movies) to /data (/mnt/user/) and fixed the movie path to /data/Movies. I also did this for Sonarr and everything is working perfect with cache also

Hi, I realise this has been quite a while since This post, but I have run into the same issue you did with super slow importing of movies (now I started getting 4K stuff which is 15-50GB it takes a stupidly long time to move.

so I'm looking at changing the paths but I'm just not 100% certain wha to change.

I mostly use Linuxserver.io containers so my radarr paths are /downloads and /movies, when you said you removed /downloads does that mean you went to update the container, removed the host path 2: * container path /downloads line completely and just had a single Host path entry going to your /data share then within radarr itself, what paths did you have to change, 

I think I'm following but down want to break my setup..

Hi, I realise this has been quite a while since This post, but I have run into the same issue you did with super slow importing of movies (now I started getting 4K stuff which is 15-50GB it takes a stupidly long time to move.

so I'm looking at changing the paths but I'm just not 100% certain wha to change.

I mostly use Linuxserver.io containers so my radarr paths are /downloads and /movies, when you said you removed /downloads does that mean you went to update the container, removed the host path 2: * container path /downloads line completely and just had a single Host path entry going to your /data share then within radarr itself, what paths did you have to change, 

I think I'm following but down want to break my setup..

from what user Squid said am I thinking right that in the container editor if you have multiple hosts paths it gives the docker acmes to those directories but it will see them as completely separate volumes so 'moving' or hotlinks don't work?

if you could post screenshots so I can n00b my way through it would be greatly appreciated..

I'm just switching over to Unraid and have deployed this docker as well as the Sonarr docker and  I'm having similar issues in both. After running the docker image for a while, I start to get errors in the log:

[Error] TaskExtensions: Task Error

[v2.0.0.5322] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed

Sometimes if I restart the docker the issues disappears, but other times it persists and I have to restore a backup. Needless to say this is quite annoying as this will blow up the queue, movie database etc... 

Is there a fix for this? Anything I need to tweak/change?

46 minutes ago, tehtide said:

Is there a fix for this?

This is an ongoing issue, recently it's become a bigger issue. Simplest fix would be to set up a cache drive, make sure the appdata is on said cache drive, and change the docker appdata mapping to /mnt/cache/... instead of /mnt/user/...

51 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

This is an ongoing issue, recently it's become a bigger issue. Simplest fix would be to set up a cache drive, make sure the appdata is on said cache drive, and change the docker appdata mapping to /mnt/cache/... instead of /mnt/user/...

That's what I was afraid of...

OK I'll work on that. I don't have a cache drive setup yet as I'm migrating over from an old homebrew ubuntu system and don't have a drive available for a cache yet. Are there any other possible work arounds?

hi all, long time unraid, sab, sonarr and plex user.  recently installed radarr. Imported about 8,000 movies, but about 300 (in pic) are showing as duplicates.  can't figure out why though.  movie appears to be identified correctly and matches file name

any advice on how to resolve??

radarr.PNG

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Because the movie has already been added. Go to that movie in radar, then files, and you will see that it probably was added as an incorrect match

Sent from my NSA monitored device

appreciate the reply.  when i go to all of the above, i get 'no files for this movie' as per the attachment.  its my favorite movie, its definitely there lol!  any advice on what's going on ?  i seem to have 360 of these situations...

winter.JPG

On 7/10/2019 at 9:21 AM, jonathanm said:

Thanks for the help. I added a cache drive and cross my fingers I've not had an issue in almost 24 hours.

appreciate the reply.  when i go to all of the above, i get 'no files for this movie' as per the attachment.  its my favorite movie, its definitely there lol!  any advice on what's going on ?  i seem to have 360 of these situations...
winter.thumb.JPG.bffff57bc711bd7874009c6ebe04e3c1.JPG
Then just delete the existing entry and reimport

Sent from my NSA monitored device

Ok thanks again Squid.  So to confirm, go to winter soldier through radarr, choose delete (but not delete files).  Then go to add movie and search for winter and add?  Does that sound correct?

wonder if there is a batch way to do this given that i have over 300 to do

Hi all, sorry to be the slow kid in class. 

so my new problem is i'm getting an error in radarr that 'no files are elegible for import' after a download.  I realized I had sab extracting directly to my movie folder therefore radarr was being 'cut out' of any processing.  have now chnaged sab to unpack movies to a folder called '!unzip'.  but now they are staying there, and radarr isn't processing them and moving them to my main movie folder.

any advice?  totally blank on how to trouble shoot this error

Edited by grither