[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

Thanks for the long write up.  spent two hours digesting it lol.  i think the essence is that everything needs to start at the same 'root'/relativity... i think lol

Still having the issue though!!!  I reset all my paths to be in accordance with your advice.  spot anything off?

included my docker settings for radarr, sab and sonarr.  also the categories in sab.  I can select a file in radarr and send to sab, which downloads into the right spot.  but radarr still says 'no files eligible for import

also noticed i have added paths for 'mnt'.  can't recall why there or if they should be deleted

categories.PNG

radarr.PNG

sab.PNG

sonarr.PNG

Edited by grither

You shot for sab shows that "Relative folders are based upon /mnt/user/appdata/...."  This works because you've passed through /mnt to /mnt on sab

However, you didn't do that on Radarr, which means that radarr's error message will make it look like everything should be right, but since /mnt isn't mapped to /mnt on it's template, radarr won't have access to the files.

1 hour ago, grither said:

thanks so much!  added the mnt reference to radarr, and successfully imported my first movie!!!  thanks Squid, you are so awesome.  do you have a kofi page or anything where i can contribute my thanks?

Click Credits on the Apps tab, and it'll show there.

I am using the preview branch of Radarr and am receiving the following error when trying to add any indexer from Jackett.

[Fatal] RadarrErrorPipeline: Request Failed. POST /api/v2/indexer

[v2.0.0.1399] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Radarr.Http.ClientSchema.SchemaBuilder+<>c.<GetValueConverter>b__8_6 (System.Object fieldValue) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Radarr.Http\ClientSchema\SchemaBuilder.cs:189
at Radarr.Http.ClientSchema.SchemaBuilder+<>c__DisplayClass5_2.<GetFieldMapping>b__2 (System.Object t, System.Object v) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Radarr.Http\ClientSchema\SchemaBuilder.cs:124
at Radarr.Http.ClientSchema.SchemaBuilder.ReadFromSchema (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] fields, System.Type targetType) [0x00096] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Radarr.Http\ClientSchema\SchemaBuilder.cs:49
at Radarr.Api.V2.ProviderResourceMapper`2[TProviderResource,TProviderDefinition].ToModel (TProviderResource resource) [0x000c8] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Radarr.Api.V2\ProviderResource.cs:65
at Radarr.Api.V2.Indexers.IndexerResourceMapper.ToModel (Radarr.Api.V2.Indexers.IndexerResource resource) [0x00005] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Radarr.Api.V2\Indexers\IndexerResource.cs:37
at Radarr.Api.V2.ProviderModuleBase`3[TProviderResource,TProvider,TProviderDefinition].GetDefinition (TProviderResource providerResource, System.Boolean includeWarnings, System.Boolean validate) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Radarr.Api.V2\ProviderModuleBase.cs:100
at Radarr.Api.V2.ProviderModuleBase`3[TProviderResource,TProvider,TProviderDefinition].CreateProvider (TProviderResource providerResource) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Radarr.Api.V2\ProviderModuleBase.cs:74
at Radarr.Http.REST.RestModule`1[TResource].<set_CreateResource>b__42_0 (System.Object options) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Radarr.Http\REST\RestModule.cs:166
at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object.CallSite.Target(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2<object, object>,object)
at Nancy.Routing.Route+<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3 (System.Object parameters, System.Threading.CancellationToken context) [0x00049] in <bb3027f50b35411088f45475912cc2ff>:0

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 6:01 AM, DZMM said:

@sittingmongoose or anyone else - have you got RadarrSync to work?  I've had a few attempts with no joy. 

What I've tried so far is downloading the script, running a few commands via user scripts to install the dependencies and then added a UHD profile to my 1080p Radarr docker with no 4k formats selected, and added the UHD profile to the config file

Help please

Hey @DZMM, did you end up having any luck with this? I can see there's now a RadarrSync app in Community Applications but I cannot get that to work either.

Thanks.

I have been using the following permissions setting in linuxserver/sonarr and linuxserver/radarr and everything has been working fine for some time now.

image.png.a4522bb6245c284b30787e87da52b3e8.png

After an automated docker update a couple of days ago, I am now getting the following error in radarr:

Unable to apply permissions to: /movies/XXXXX: Error setting file permissions: EPERM
NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.LinuxPermissionsException: Error setting file permissions: EPERM
  at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.SetPermissions (System.String path, System.String mask) [0x0003e] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Mono\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:125 
  at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.SetPermissions (System.String path, System.String mask, System.String user, System.String group) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Mono\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:74 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaFileAttributeService.SetMonoPermissions (System.String path, System.String permissions) [0x0000f] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaFileAttributeService.cs:88 

From what I can tell, sonarr works fine because it's saving to a user share.  radarr is setup to save to a SMB share (another unRaid server) with the RW/Slave option.  I've changed from nobody / users to 99 / 100 in the radarr settings but still get the same error.  Eventually the Unassigned Devices plugin will hang.  I believe this is caused by radarr repeatedly attempting to save to the SMB share.  Any dockers using the Unassigned Devices smb shares also hang and I have to then do a hard reset on the unraid machine.

Both unRaid is 6.7.2 and all dockers/plugins are updated to the latest.  Any ideas as why this happening?

As a test, I changed the path "/movies" from a SMB share to a user share in the radarr docker.  Everything is now working again.  I'll leave it like this and manually move the files over to the SMB share until I can figure out what was going on with the previous error.

On 7/26/2019 at 5:26 PM, niwmik said:

As a test, I changed the path "/movies" from a SMB share to a user share in the radarr docker.  Everything is now working again.  I'll leave it like this and manually move the files over to the SMB share until I can figure out what was going on with the previous error.

Hi @niwmikI think we are experiencing the same problem!

What do you mean "user share?" a local share on your Unraid server? (Yes that works) but I like you need to move this to a secondary server

I seem to experiencing same problem after updating it keeps trying to move the file after completion to MY SMB share and the fails:

Couldn't import movie : Access to the path is denied.

Radarr error log:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Operation not permitted
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Interop.ThrowExceptionForIoErrno (Interop+ErrorInfo errorInfo, System.String path, System.Boolean isDirectory, System.Func`2[T,TResult] errorRewriter) [0x00014] in <81342d83acda4c5590ec19c7afdf26b9>:0 
  at Interop.CheckIo (System.Int64 result, System.String path, System.Boolean isDirectory, System.Func`2[T,TResult] errorRewriter) [0x0000a] in <81342d83acda4c5590ec19c7afdf26b9>:0 
  at Interop.CheckIo (System.Int32 result, System.String path, System.Boolean isDirectory, System.Func`2[T,TResult] errorRewriter) [0x00000] in <81342d83acda4c5590ec19c7afdf26b9>:0 
  at System.IO.FileSystem.CopyFile (System.String sourceFullPath, System.String destFullPath, System.Boolean overwrite) [0x00052] in <81342d83acda4c5590ec19c7afdf26b9>:0 
  at System.IO.File.Copy (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName, System.Boolean overwrite) [0x00062] in <81342d83acda4c5590ec19c7afdf26b9>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.CopyFile (System.String source, System.String destination, System.Boolean overwrite) [0x000bc] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:205 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TryCopyFileTransactional (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, System.Int64 originalSize) [0x00128] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:449 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.TransferMode mode, System.Boolean overwrite, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferVerificationMode verificationMode) [0x0033e] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:276 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.TransferMode mode, System.Boolean overwrite, System.Boolean verified) [0x0000e] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:183 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.TransferFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFile movieFile, NzbDrone.Core.Movies.Movie movie, System.String destinationFilePath, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.TransferMode mode) [0x0012b] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:120 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.CopyMovieFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFile movieFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalMovie localMovie) [0x00086] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:99 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeMovieFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFile movieFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalMovie localMovie, System.Boolean copyOnly) [0x0009b] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:65 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieImport.ImportApprovedMovie.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions, System.Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieImport.ImportMode importMode) [0x00258] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieImport\ImportApprovedMovie.cs:109 

I also tried setting the permission option, but that didnt work either....

image.png.3dc9a8a7586ae43d26f2665015d9463a.png

Any special parameter settings in the docker for Radarr?

Everything is working the files are transferred Radarr see them and picks them up for transfer and naming to the new location

But I Radarr will not save files to a UAD SMB drive (Might be a Radarr problem and not a UAD/Docker problem?)

I tried using the Krusader tool to write files to the SMB share and that worked perfectly

I have also created a bug on this for Radarr: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/issues/3649

Edited by casperse

*EDIT: SOLVED*

Thanks to user @ulTimaS who pointed out what people before my post were talking about an updated version of Mono (V6) that has been causing permissions and import issues for multiple users and suggested to force it to use 5.14 and my instant importing has been resolved... Thank you again.

And thank you to @Squid for pointing me in the right direction earlier while he was helping another user..

Hi everyone.

Im writing to ask for some help (yeah, again, sorry), I thought I had everything setup as per a previous post regarding slow import speeds because User Squid (sorry I don't know how to link or mention user accounts directly) mentioned that files traversing different mount points cannot be moved so a copy is done, and what I thought I did right following the advice posted but I noticed again when importing a 30GB movie that it took nearly an hour..

So I did some experimenting.

Firstly, I have changed my Radarr mounts in unraid to be /data only (I deleted the /download mount point and changed the remaining one) as per user "Wh0_cares' "and then within radarr itself had /data/media/movies while pointing it to manually import from /data/downloads. (this was on page 10 of this post)

my understanding was because /data was now the original mount point for this docker, any subdirectory difference shouldn't matter, but it still does..

If I move the file to the same folder as where the movie folders live and import, its instant, if I have it at the downloads folder, to copies, but its all originating from /data. so I think?

I have included some screenshots showing the layout.. I thought I had it going, as im sure I did a test import last month when I set it up, but testing now shows it still copies when manual import is set to move unless its from the same folder as the destination.

so you can see my radarr folders :

588395426_ScreenShot2019-07-31at8_59_49pm.png.2699a0c0df4faf2ba3ac7f10aca7d56b.png

all coming from /data.

so if I have the source file living within /data/media/import or /data/media/temp files (see pic:

1190312513_ScreenShot2019-07-31at9_01_53pm.png.1ce3de4da3b1dbf977099ded01d24a99.png

its an instant move

but coming from its original download folder which is /data/downloads/radarr/

it will only copy.

I can happily use Krusader to move the file instantly between these directories.

Any help greatly appreciated!

1673297801_ScreenShot2019-07-31at8_58_36pm.png.aa216fc989d50dabe884f9bf06e79163.png

877418556_ScreenShot2019-07-31at8_58_59pm.png.348d905be6b62473d97b4672631bbfd8.png

Edited by radfx
On 7/31/2019 at 1:22 PM, radfx said:

Hi everyone.

Im writing to ask for some help (yeah, again, sorry), I thought I had everything setup as per a previous post regarding slow import speeds because User Squid (sorry I don't know how to link or mention user accounts directly) mentioned that files traversing different mount points cannot be moved so a copy is done, and what I thought I did right following the advice posted but I noticed again when importing a 30GB movie that it took nearly an hour..

So I did some experimenting.

Firstly, I have changed my Radarr mounts in unraid to be /data only (I deleted the /download mount point and changed the remaining one) as per user "Wh0_cares' "and then within radarr itself had /data/media/movies while pointing it to manually import from /data/downloads. (this was on page 10 of this post)

my understanding was because /data was now the original mount point for this docker, any subdirectory difference shouldn't matter, but it still does..

If I move the file to the same folder as where the movie folders live and import, its instant, if I have it at the downloads folder, to copies, but its all originating from /data. so I think?

I have included some screenshots showing the layout.. I thought I had it going, as im sure I did a test import last month when I set it up, but testing now shows it still copies when manual import is set to move unless its from the same folder as the destination.

so you can see my radarr folders :

588395426_ScreenShot2019-07-31at8_59_49pm.png.2699a0c0df4faf2ba3ac7f10aca7d56b.png

all coming from /data.

so if I have the source file living within /data/media/import or /data/media/temp files (see pic:

1190312513_ScreenShot2019-07-31at9_01_53pm.png.1ce3de4da3b1dbf977099ded01d24a99.png

its an instant move

but coming from its original download folder which is /data/downloads/radarr/

it will only copy.

I can happily use Krusader to move the file instantly between these directories.

Any help greatly appreciated!

1673297801_ScreenShot2019-07-31at8_58_36pm.png.aa216fc989d50dabe884f9bf06e79163.png

877418556_ScreenShot2019-07-31at8_58_59pm.png.348d905be6b62473d97b4672631bbfd8.png

There is a problem with Mono 6.0 where this doesn't work anymore for some reason. Try switching to linuxserver/radarr:5.14 tag and report again. The problem also occurs in Sonarr.

I have the same setup as you and it was working fine until mono 6.0 was introduced. 
https://www.reddit.com/r/radarr/comments/chp8tz/radarr_and_sonarr_copying_instead_of_moving/
https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/permission-issues-after-mono-6-upgrade/22876

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ulTimaS said:

There is a problem with Mono 6.0 where this doesn't work anymore for some reason. Try switching to linuxserver/radarr:5.14 tag and report again. The problem also occurs in Sonarr.

I have the same setup as you and it was working fine until mono 6.0 was introduced. 
https://www.reddit.com/r/radarr/comments/chp8tz/radarr_and_sonarr_copying_instead_of_moving/
https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/permission-issues-after-mono-6-upgrade/22876

i didn't realize that this would impact its ability to access files, or if it did it would impact everything (as i mentioned it will move if its in the same subdirectory) but i will do as you suggest and give it a try, thank you!

19 hours ago, radfx said:

i didn't realize that this would impact its ability to access files, or if it did it would impact everything (as i mentioned it will move if its in the same subdirectory) but i will do as you suggest and give it a try, thank you!

So did it make a difference?

• Upvote 1