[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

On 8/6/2019 at 8:59 AM, SavageAUS said:

Radarr:preview branch

Docker on unRAID.

Quality settings do not save. I click the save icon and it spins like it tries to save but doesn’t.  When navigating away radarr asks me to stay or leave and discard changes. 

i like the new look and so far it works well. 

Preview is unsupported. it's a use at own risk.

I have mounted my google drive folder using a cache and can see all my media files in it. But when I use radar and bulk-import on the path I get "Array-undefined" after a while and have to restart unraid to get my disks back. I have also tried the same thing on another server with the same result. Does anyone know why this happens? 

this is the mount-command: 

rclone mount gdrive_media: /mnt/user/media --cache-db-purge --allow-other --fast-list --dir-cache-time=160h --cache-chunk-size=128M --cache-info-age=168h --cache-workers=5 --buffer-size 0M --syslog --umask 002 --rc --log-level INFO &

And this is the rclone config:

[gdrive]
type = drive
client_id = <>
client_secret = <>
scope = drive
root_folder_id = 
service_account_file = 
token = {"access_token":"<>"}

[gdrive_media]
type = cache
remote = gdrive:Media
chunk_size = 16M
info_age = 2d
chunk_total_size = 20G

Edited by Cliff
17 minutes ago, truetype said:

I wonder if it's able to set Radarr to automatically import a movie after download? Like couchpotato? Now I have to go in manually and import every downloaded movie...

Most definitely.  But some obfuscated ones / ISOs you'll still have to manually import

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm on unraid 6.7.2 and have been running 3 Linuxserver.io containers together successfully for months (Sab, Radarr and Sonarr). I went about updating them to the latest today and after the update none of the containers are running. They all report errors with accessing /config. I've attached the log file for Radarr.

I can't for the life of me figure out why /config all of sudden is not writeable as I haven't done anything on the server lately.

All my /config directories including for Radarr follow /mnt/user/appdata/radar (/mnt/user/appdata/sonarr & /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd). No slashes at the end :)

Thanks

Radarr-cant-write-config.rtf

I am setting up my new cache drive... I lost my old one with all appdata inside it 

I learned my lesson now.. always backup your appdata 

anyhow, I setup sabnzbd, radarr & sonarr 

when i download tv shows in sonarr, they get moved to the right folder which is named "Series" 

but when I download a movie using radarr, it just sits there in the completed folder...never gets moved to "Movies" folder 

Please have a look at the picture I attached... I have the same downloads path for all dockers!! so what am I missing 

also the radarr log shows the following message in yellow highlight "[Error] DownloadedMovieImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr"

radarr.PNG

Edited by livingonline8
  • 2 weeks later...

Since last night nothing happens when I try to click the green Add movie button in Radarr. Anyone else having this issue? I'm on the latest version, using latest branch. Unraid is on 6.7.2. The icon will spin for a quick second but then stops, and the movie doesn't get added. I've tried restarting the docker and have used different browsers/devices.

Edited by druck21
45 minutes ago, druck21 said:

Since last night nothing happens when I try to click the green Add movie button in Radarr. Anyone else having this issue? I'm on the latest version, using latest branch. Unraid is on 6.7.2. The icon will spin for a quick second but then stops, and the movie doesn't get added. I've tried restarting the docker and have used different browsers/devices.

I think themoviedb has been having issues, could be it?

On 9/30/2019 at 11:14 AM, livingonline8 said:

I am setting up my new cache drive... I lost my old one with all appdata inside it 

when i download tv shows in sonarr, they get moved to the right folder which is named "Series" 

but when I download a movie using radarr, it just sits there in the completed folder...never gets moved to "Movies" folder 

Please have a look at the picture I attached... I have the same downloads path for all dockers!! so what am I missing 

also the radarr log shows the following message in yellow highlight "[Error] DownloadedMovieImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr"

radarr.PNG

Any help will be highly appreciated !!

On 9/30/2019 at 9:14 AM, livingonline8 said:

radarr.PNG

These aren't our containers?