[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

I have a problem radarr does not transfer media from download client here is my log2020-4-6 08:36:15.7|Error|DownloadedMovieImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /data/completed/Movies/Bad.Boys.1.1995.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-CyTSuNee. Ensure the path exists and the user running Radarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

BB85418B-81A5-4932-AE97-4CF132AD209A.png

A6CD7CEF-4115-4D66-B042-87EA07E7FE9F.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I keep having access problems caused by file permissions I have the following in Radarr

image.png.2e4d3a664452036bff4d7312f3ca09d5.png

And in the docker settings:

image.thumb.png.adaa8d7ca3bb6985052ba54d578418ab.png

My only option is to keep running "New permissions" under Tools

Strange thing is that its mostly .srt files that cant be read by the player before updating permissions?

Edited by casperse
2 hours ago, Abigel said:

I have a general question about Radarr. I've read more often that it is often used for illegal content. How do I make sure I don't accidentally do something illegal with it?

Be sure you only download movies that are in the public domain, here's one list that should be safe.

https://archive.org/details/feature_films

If it's available for purchase, it's probably not legal to download through radarr.

This is not intended to start a discussion on how people choose to archive their legally aquired blu-ray and dvd disks, I'm simply answering the question asked.

Here is an article that briefly discusses the current laws.

https://lifehacker.com/is-it-legal-to-rip-a-dvd-that-i-own-5978326

• Thanks 1

Hi All

Sofar everything works when I set it up externally server, but I am trying to move it to my local Unraid server

Also read many posts about the advantages of having a separate UAT drive so I also did this

Keeping the array from spinning up every time you download files and moving them later

Mapping is always what is causing everyone problems or its access rights! :-)

And this is probably also the case here I just can't put my finger on where I screwed up!

Deluge mappings: (Unassigned disk)

image.png.93a5620ec695da937d0800d350e68df4.png

Radarr:

image.png.822e150a56e8f00e2118aaa9d409ac90.png

Same path!

Deluge moves them correctly from .incomplete to movies:

image.png.e987a94385dd5537b2e3ec8851e76c2f.png

Radarr also shows the correct path in the UI:

image.png.f6a071b714f34dad2f71aa6c294bfaa5.png

But in the log files in Radarr it says:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /data/movies/George. Ensure the path exists and the user running Radarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

Then looking at the permissions I can't see anything wrong:

image.png.e0179a5ec0be44f2aab5ff9ee666e4c8.png

Summery:

Deluge /data --> /mnt/disks/SEED/downloads/

Radarr /downloads -> /mnt/disks/SEED/downloads/

Deluge moves files from .incomplete --> movies

/mnt/disks/SEED/downloads/.incomplete

/mnt/disks/SEED/downloads/movies

Radarr moving files to array.... not working

That should work - shouldn't it?

It's driving me nuts... I have tried so many options and using sublevel folders and not a root folder of a UA - drive nothing works

Last option is to use the Path mappings! but I am running everything local so shouldnt be needed should it?

(localhost doesn't work? I am using IP for the download clients)

As always new eyes on the problem and inputs are most welcome!

37 minutes ago, Squid said:

Deluge / Radarr has the container paths don't match.  Change Radarr's container path of /downloads -> /mnt/disks/SEED/downloads to be /data -> /mnt/disks/SEED/downloads

Deluge is telling Radarr the movie is in /data/movies/....  But Radarr doesn't have a /data hence the message

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-docker-faq/?tab=comments#comment-566086

Argh I need to stop thinking that these "default" docker inputs are mandatory - everything is configurable!

Thanks! 

3 minutes ago, casperse said:

Argh I need to stop thinking that these "default" docker inputs are mandatory - everything is configurable!

Thanks! 

It tends to be mitigated if you stick exclusively with either binhex or linuxserver (you're running one of each), as the default mappings will match, but there is no problem with mixing and matching from authors.  You just have to watch for the differing defaults.

Hi guys - 

Was wondering if I could get some assistance.   I've installed the Binhex version of Radarr/Sonarr, however I would like to get get Linuxserver.io dockers going, but keep running into a pathing issue that is frustrating me beyond belief.

I've got the  following:

SABNZBD:

image.thumb.png.325d6dd3fabb0a14332acbd98dd656a4.png

image.thumb.png.5c06c98772ed04f2d42b7316e3a43996.png

Linuxserver - RADARR V3

image.thumb.png.087c29c41cd2736623aa6b7ca76be87a.png

Linuxserver  - SONARR V3

image.thumb.png.db1ae51c7322aaa633de9fffcec8b9ec.png

Binhex - RADARR

image.png.7b7e1aac11ccf149ed0c5e1bbee0413b.png

I'm not 100% sure how to reconfigure the Linuxserver's dockers to access the download area that SABNZBD is dumping things into.

I would appreciate any guidance!

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2020 at 8:18 AM, Squid said:

Deluge / Radarr has the container paths don't match.  Change Radarr's container path of /downloads -> /mnt/disks/SEED/downloads to be /data -> /mnt/disks/SEED/downloads

Deluge is telling Radarr the movie is in /data/movies/....  But Radarr doesn't have a /data hence the message

I'm having the same issue but not quite sure what I need to change to what...could I also get your assistance?  I have the following

Deluge VN

config path  =  /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn

container path /data ->  /mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/Deluge/   beneath this I have a completed and downloads folder

Radarr

container path /downloads -> /mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/Deluge/

container path /movies -> /mnt/disks/UNASSNDisk/Media/Movies/

I also tried changing radarrs /downloads to 

mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/Deluge/ - didn't work

mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/Deluge/completed  -didn't work

/data/completed - didn't work

/data - didn't work

I always get Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /data/completed/lawrenceofarabia

I just don't get it.  I can see Radarr is looking for /data/completed...but just can't figure it out.

Edited by DigitalDivide
forgot something
1 hour ago, DigitalDivide said:

I'm having the same issue but not quite sure what I need to change to what...could I also get your assistance?  I have the following

Deluge VN

config path  =  /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn

container path /data ->  /mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/Deluge/   beneath this I have a completed and downloads folder

Radarr

container path /downloads -> /mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/Deluge/

container path /movies -> /mnt/disks/UNASSNDisk/Media/Movies/

I also tried changing radarrs /downloads to 

mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/Deluge/ - didn't work

mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/Deluge/completed  -didn't work

/data/completed - didn't work

/data - didn't work

I always get Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /data/completed/lawrenceofarabia

I just don't get it.  I can see Radarr is looking for /data/completed...but just can't figure it out.

Your path mappings don't match.   See here

Deluge you've told to download to /data (/mny/disks/.....)  It dutifully does this.  When it's finished, it tells Radarr that the completed download exists at /data/....

But, you don't have a /data mapping in Radarr.  Hence why it can't import.

change /downloads in radarr to instead be /data and have the host path match exactly what you've got set in deluge (  /mnt/disks/DELUGETorrents/Deluge/ )

19 minutes ago, DigitalDivide said:

That worked!

Geez I've been trying to figure that out for weeks..I feel sooooo stupid now...

Don't feel bad. Container mappings are one of those concepts that everyone struggles with at first. The good thing is that once the light bulb is lit, everything just falls into place. I think the major obstacle most people can't seem to get over is related to the isolated nature of containers. It's intuitive but wrong to think that just because the container is running as an app on the system that it has access to all the resources on that system.