[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

Hello all
Can someone explain me, what is prevent Radarr from changing not only the path where the movie is stored during the import, because the video files itself are not getting renamed, based on my naming settings. Everythings works fine, when Radarr finds a movie via Indexer:

1. find the movie via Indexer, 2. Download via Sabnzb, 3. move files to the correct folder, 4. rename it, 5. delete the completed history in sabnzb. 6. sends signal to Plex Media Server to update the folder.

I have to change the naming one by one. Is there a function to mass change the file naming (batch function)?

image.thumb.png.ce1d9c50194680932328355e9d43808b.png

image.thumb.png.3925ae2e2a7bd04a4bb5199bab0654ab.png

image.thumb.png.5fdc98d140f16715642884c07b655b00.png

Edited by DiniMuetter

Question.

I have noticed a lot of dupe movies in Plex, turns out Radarr is downloading copies of movies if the filenames don't have "1080p" or "720" or "bluray" in the name.  So if I rip a BluRay from my collection with MakeMKV and get "Star Wars.mkv" as the filename, or "\movies\star wars\title01.mkv" as the filename, Radarr seeks a version from the internet with something in the filename that makes it believe its in a high-res format.

I have been playing with the various search parameters, ie, standard def, high def, etc., and can't seem to make this stop.

Advice?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Apologize if this has been brought up before, but since upgrading to the :preview tag of radarr LSIO container, radarr is not "seeing" my deluge torrent downloads, and the completed downloads are stuck in the completed folder. This seemed to be working fine in radarr v2 so I think it's related. I do not have the same problem with nzbget.

I am using the binhex-delugevpn container and have a mapping from /downloads (I changed this from the default /data as I thought that was the issue) -> /mnt/user/downloads. In radarr, the same mapping exists. I have the deluge client set up in "Download Clients" that has a category of radarr. Deluge properly starts the download and then moves the completed download to /downloads/completed in the container and finally to the category folder (Label plugin in deluge), to /downloads/completed/radarr. Nzbget works the same way moving category "radarr" downloads to /downloads/completed/radarr but while these get picked up by radarr, the completed torrent directories do not.

Any ideas? I can't seem to get this sorted out. FWIW, even when removing the extra move to /radarr (by ignoring the category/label in deluge) and leaving the completed downloads in /downloads/completed, radarr does not seem to pick them up and I have to manually move, rename, and import them. I thought about switching torrent clients altogether but since all the VPN based containers are all from binhex and behave similarly, I realized I should try to find the root cause of the issue first.

Re: Workaround for above ...

I could not get this working with Deluge so I got rid of the container entirely, got LSIO's Transmission container instead (all my other media related containers are from them), routed all the traffic through binhex-privoxyvpn, and all seems to be good for now. Not sure what the cause was, but this is a cleaner setup as I didn't like AIO containers anyway. Now if binhex-privoxyvpn is not up (i.e. VPN and privoxy), the containers using it (nzbget/transmission/etc.) will fail to start.

Not sure if the bug is on the deluge side or radarr side because this did work with radarr v2. I guess some things are expected to be broken in "preview" (beta). Just posting for others facing a similar problem: I'd say try a different application/container instead of wasting hours playing with settings as I did.

• 5 weeks later...

Imports with "Disk Full" errors

I have a bit of a head scratcher on my new server. I was hoping the community might point out what I’m doing wrong (or not understanding).

In my previous server, I had a typical configuration - the cache drive was the dumping ground for downloads from SABnzbd and then files would get moved off to the array and squared away by Radarr. I didn’t like the cache drive both holding /appdata/ and being this wild west of a download area - once, the cache filled up, the files weren’t moved off fast enough and I suffered cache corruption and had to restore from backup.

On my new server, I went a different direction. I have two NVMe 1TB drives and I decided to host the cache on one, but move the downloads off to the other as an auto-mounted unassigned drive: 

1256869931_Greenshot2020-08-1810_29_06.thumb.png.5762ecf66c492595acc5490e5509707c.png

For the MediaMovies share, I set cache usage to No, because I did not want incoming files which were destined for the share to go through the cache - my thinking was, Radarr would take it’s downloads directly from the Download drive and move them on to the array as it was situating them.

1408481741_Greenshot2020-08-1810_22_24.png.d0f664ca57905277aff661cde99e8022.png 

As you can see from the Docker config for Radarr, /downloads is pathed to my unassigned drive folder, and my /movies path is the array share:

521406111_Greenshot2020-08-1810_30_00.thumb.png.31896ba8004858c1ea91bf2b1f737cfb.png

What I find happening is this - downloads are indeed downloaded to the dedicated NVMe drive, then Radarr seems to be having a problem moving them on to the array - I keep getting “disk full” errors when the array has plenty of space:

436989542_Greenshot2020-08-1810_28_28.thumb.png.d9e48bc137be141447288801630fdb85.png

It’s probably something fundamental I’m misunderstanding - does anyone have any ideas or guidance?

Greenshot 2020-08-18 10.22.24.png

Edited by Idolwild
11 minutes ago, Idolwild said:

I have a bit of a head scratcher on my new server

Instead of these screenshots and text descriptions, a much more complete and unambiguous way to show us exactly how you have your dockers configured is to post their docker run commands as explained at this very first link in the Docker FAQ:

2 hours ago, trurl said:

Instead of these screenshots and text descriptions, a much more complete and unambiguous way to show us exactly how you have your dockers configured is to post their docker run commands as explained at this very first link in the Docker FAQ:

And here I thought I was being super descriptive and thorough. Oh well. Perhaps I will do as you suggest, but I don't really think it's with the Docker config. I've moved the share back to using the cache and I can see what's happening now. It's the Mover.

The movie already existed at one point on the array on Disk 2 - which is now full. So when the Mover runs to try and move it off the cache, it chooses Disk 2 to copy it to because it sees the orphaned folder on Disk 2 - ignoring the share setting minimum free space set at 100GB (Disk 2 has 10GB left) and the move fails because the upsampled movie is larger. When I actually go in to the specific disk and remove these orphaned folders, then the Mover chooses a different, non-full disk and the copy succeeds. Odd. I even tried setting that share to "Most Free" allocation, and the Mover still chooses the full disk to try and move off the movie.

Edited by Idolwild
Grammar / Clarity
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also rolled the dice but instead of using "nightly" I initially tried "latest" so I wasn't on a possibly unstable build. However, this borked my install and I was unable to login. I rolled it over to "nightly" and it works fine now.

I'll just not update it for a bit and see if going to a "latest" build works when the version increments. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so I have looked through the FAQ and alot of the recommendations and will caveat that I'm probably missing something obvious and boneheaded.....

Anyway, Radarr will not move files from the completed folder for SAB.  Sonarr has no issues and it appears everything is set up identically.  Additionally when i try to manually add it says no files are available for import.

Here is how each of the three dockers are set up:

image.thumb.png.0ae06e9893b1eda875879bb035ecd68a.png

Let me know what else you might need to help me figure this out.  TIA!!

8 hours ago, j0nnymoe said:

There is currently an issue with the latest build of `:nightly` - it's being fixed and rebuilt as we speak.

Is that this issue?

s6-supervise (child): fatal: unable to exec run: Permission denied
s6-supervise radarr: warning: unable to spawn ./run - waiting 10 seconds

2 hours ago, rs5050 said:

Is that this issue?

s6-supervise (child): fatal: unable to exec run: Permission denied
s6-supervise radarr: warning: unable to spawn ./run - waiting 10 seconds

Just noticed the same issue today. Haven't tried a rollback yet. Debating on whether I should try that or wait and just do a new pull.

*EDIT* Forced a pull and the UI is back.

Edited by LittleMike
On 11/5/2020 at 4:24 PM, mattyb04 said:

Ok so I have looked through the FAQ and alot of the recommendations and will caveat that I'm probably missing something obvious and boneheaded.....

Anyway, Radarr will not move files from the completed folder for SAB.  Sonarr has no issues and it appears everything is set up identically.  Additionally when i try to manually add it says no files are available for import.

Here is how each of the three dockers are set up:

image.thumb.png.0ae06e9893b1eda875879bb035ecd68a.png

Let me know what else you might need to help me figure this out.  TIA!!

Bump for some assistance please.

Hi all.

After a while with all running smoothly, my automation is now screwed and most files fail to import. In the logs I keep seeing:

DownloadedMovieImportService	Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /path/to/file/whateverfile

This happens in both Radarr and Sonarr now, actually. I haven't changed shares, haven't changed users or modified any. My containers are set up thusly: https://imgur.com/a/Uzvc2c1

Same common paths, same same PUID, same PGID. The automatic import fails. When you go to the Activity page, the Manual Import option (little grey man icon) also fails. However, going to the Wanted section, then clicking Manual Import, and manually browsing to the same location /path/to/file/whateverfile, and hitting Manual Import or Automatic will list the files and allow me to match it to the intended title and / or import.

What's even more curious, some titles (very few) actually get linked up with no problem. For instance, see here, where one title is picked up amidst a couple that weren't: https://imgur.com/Vq2CrCq

The files have the same paths in Radarr and will auto create the subfolders needed. The files download in the same client at times added at the same time and finishing within seconds or minutes of each other (was the case here where they finished close together). 

If it were permissions, I'd expect Radarr to fail both when performing the actions automatically or if I import them manually as the paths are the same. qBittorrent locking the files seems improbable for the same reason.

Any ideas? I can't figure it out.

14 hours ago, NMGMarques said:

Hi all.

After a while with all running smoothly, my automation is now screwed and most files fail to import. In the logs I keep seeing:

DownloadedMovieImportService	Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /path/to/file/whateverfile

This happens in both Radarr and Sonarr now, actually. I haven't changed shares, haven't changed users or modified any. My containers are set up thusly: https://imgur.com/a/Uzvc2c1

Same common paths, same same PUID, same PGID. The automatic import fails. When you go to the Activity page, the Manual Import option (little grey man icon) also fails. However, going to the Wanted section, then clicking Manual Import, and manually browsing to the same location /path/to/file/whateverfile, and hitting Manual Import or Automatic will list the files and allow me to match it to the intended title and / or import.

What's even more curious, some titles (very few) actually get linked up with no problem. For instance, see here, where one title is picked up amidst a couple that weren't: https://imgur.com/Vq2CrCq

The files have the same paths in Radarr and will auto create the subfolders needed. The files download in the same client at times added at the same time and finishing within seconds or minutes of each other (was the case here where they finished close together). 

If it were permissions, I'd expect Radarr to fail both when performing the actions automatically or if I import them manually as the paths are the same. qBittorrent locking the files seems improbable for the same reason.

Any ideas? I can't figure it out.

1 hour ago, aaronhong13 said:

Oh, snap! I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out. However, I am now left with a different dilemma as I have no idea how to downgrade a docker container and the support page doesn't seem to mention how to downgrade. I'll keep googling for the answer. Much appreciated. 

EDIT: 

Should anyone else end up looking for the solution to downgrade, I found out you could add the desired version at the end of the repository field. Click on the desired docker container icon, click Edit, then in the Repository field replace the linuxserver/qbittorrent with:

linuxserver/qbittorrent:14.2.5.99202004250119-7015-2c65b79ubuntu18.04.1-ls93

Then hit apply. This will pull the desired 4.2.5 version.

Edited by NMGMarques
On 11/9/2020 at 2:03 AM, NMGMarques said:

Oh, snap! I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out. However, I am now left with a different dilemma as I have no idea how to downgrade a docker container and the support page doesn't seem to mention how to downgrade. I'll keep googling for the answer. Much appreciated. 

EDIT: 

Should anyone else end up looking for the solution to downgrade, I found out you could add the desired version at the end of the repository field. Click on the desired docker container icon, click Edit, then in the Repository field replace the linuxserver/qbittorrent with:

linuxserver/qbittorrent:14.2.5.99202004250119-7015-2c65b79ubuntu18.04.1-ls93

Then hit apply. This will pull the desired 4.2.5 version.

Just to add to this. The latest versions of Sonarr/Radarr (v3) have fixed this issue.