[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, L0rdRaiden said:

How can I fix this error?

More or less everything works fine, but I no longer see Radarr working automatically, I mean it don't upgrade or download wanted movies automatically unless I do it manually in the webui

Did you change the path in the docker template?

What is the path for all your movies in the Movie Editor?

So I've been mulling over the idea of jumping from 2 to 3 for a while now, but I decided not to pull the trigger because my setup was working well and I didn't have much time available to deal with it if things went awry. Today, I started to fix some pending issues I had, specifically creating a backup for my appdata and usb drives (which I still haven't been able to offload from the disk share to a usb or online storage since I can't get rclone running on my headless server).

But I digress. Thing is today, amidst whatever changes I made, though I am 90% sure I hadn't changed anything to the dockers, I notice Radarr has shifted to the preview version. It does seem to be working so it's not the worst of things, though the webui on mobile is atrocious. 

The thing is, now I kinda want to change over Sonarr as well. How do I do that? I don't even know what I did to change over Radarr. Can someone offer any insight?

6 hours ago, NMGMarques said:

So I've been mulling over the idea of jumping from 2 to 3 for a while now, but I decided not to pull the trigger because my setup was working well and I didn't have much time available to deal with it if things went awry. Today, I started to fix some pending issues I had, specifically creating a backup for my appdata and usb drives (which I still haven't been able to offload from the disk share to a usb or online storage since I can't get rclone running on my headless server).

But I digress. Thing is today, amidst whatever changes I made, though I am 90% sure I hadn't changed anything to the dockers, I notice Radarr has shifted to the preview version. It does seem to be working so it's not the worst of things, though the webui on mobile is atrocious. 

The thing is, now I kinda want to change over Sonarr as well. How do I do that? I don't even know what I did to change over Radarr. Can someone offer any insight?

Change your repository to:

linuxserver/sonarr:preview

9 hours ago, NMGMarques said:

Radarr switched to V3 because it's now official and the latest version https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/releases

1 hour ago, Fatmonk8 said:

Anyone know why I am getting the following error even tho I am pretty sure I have the path in my container entered correctly?

770841320_Capture3.thumb.PNG.8cebcbab09b5ed7aaeff602a71560c3f.PNG

2063546998_Capture2.PNG.a5379da02a37893e7b962218a933f44d.PNG

Yes, the error message is correct. Both Radarr and Deluge need to have the same container path for downloads. Now Radarr have /downloads and Deluge have /data/completed. You have two options, either you change the container path for Deluge downloads to /downloads or you change Radarr container path from /downloads to /data/completed.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Hogwind said:

Yes, the error message is correct. Both Radarr and Deluge need to have the same container path for downloads. Now Radarr have /downloads and Deluge have /data/completed. You have two options, either you change the container path for Deluge downloads to /downloads or you change Radarr container path from /downloads to /data/completed.

Thank you! that did the trick!

• Like 1
On 11/30/2020 at 11:45 AM, mgworek said:

This is a question for radarr in general. My docker updated to 3.x this weekend. Has anyone on 3.x noticed the search takes forever and is pulling way to many results and seems like just random movies are getting found. 2.x was not doing that.

Is there a new setting I need to fix?

Having this same issue. Often will take so long on a manual search (er, "interactive search" as it may now be called?) that the browser page goes unresponsive.

17 minutes ago, Serein said:

Having this same issue. Often will take so long on a manual search (er, "interactive search" as it may now be called?) that the browser page goes unresponsive.

Same issue.  I'm also running into issues where when trying to add a searched movie, the icon just rotates, and never adds the request movie.

UnRaid, Docker, Radarr, "Folder is not writable by user ***" :/ Any clues on how to troubleshoot?

If I enter the container shell i'm perfectly able to create files and folders in the target folder.

Running Sonarr (by hotio), Plex, Bazarr, using same target folder (which is a windows SMB). works just fine with no issues, but all versions of Radarr fails with this error: "Folder is not writable by user **" where depends on who release the container.

Example of a container build (this is by hotio, but error is the same on all tried releases of Radarr, including the one by linuxserver.

"root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='radarr' --net='br0' -e TZ="Europe/Paris" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TCP_PORT_7878'='7878' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'UMASK'='002' -e 'ARGS'='' -e 'DEBUG'='no' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/radarr':'/config':'rw' -v '/mnt/disks/SERVER.INT.CONTOSO.COM_mount':'/media':'rw' 'hotio/radarr' 71598c7ea19bd54d2bb8b81f6cd8699248dd67af3439ebc989f6e8894f4edbb7"

So I just noticed since I have updated to v3 that Radarr is not functioning correctly remotely.

When I click "Add Movie" nothing happens. When I attempt to make changes to the settings I cannot save them. It always says there are unsaved changes despite hitting save.

This all works correctly when accessing radarr locally. I have not made any changes to my reverse proxy  or organizr settings.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

This worked for me for not being able to add movies remotely, whether it works for you, I don't know. But if it does, great.

Link to discord post https://discord.com/channels/354974912613449730/506925392603512839/785253299129286666

In the text below where it says "got the new files", that was in reference to this

https://discord.com/channels/354974912613449730/506925392603512839/785242013289283624

you may want to try deleted the proxy.conf and ssl.conf files and your radarr.subdomain.conf, then do a pull again, you should get some updated versions; customize the radarr.subdomain.conf.sample (new one) as you need and rename. then restart and try again

Text from post

ok wow, that was a pain. I deleted and forced an install. got the new files. Wasn't working. was seeing some diffs in the proxy_set_header statements.

I was reading this https://wiki.servarr.com/Radarr_Installation#NGINX_Reverse_Proxy trying to make sense of the note underneath. Then saw an error in the log that nginx didn't know the var connection_upgrade in this statement

proxy_set_header Connection $connection_upgrade;.

Did a search, found this https://github.com/jupyterhub/jupyterhub/issues/781 then

added this to ngnix.conf

map $http_upgrade $connection_upgrade {
        default upgrade;
        '' close;
    }

restarted and it was working again. Might be something to pin in case it happens to anyone.

you also can't remove that statement because signalR will break.

Edited by dbinott
2 hours ago, vvolfpack said:

I'm also facing the same issues since upgrading to the latest versions for lists imported via Trakt. Movies are getting monoitored, but not auto-downloading.

I tried to follow instructions from dbinott posted above, but my illiteracy is showing. Can't find ngnix.conf in my appdata folder. Could someone post steps on how to fix this? Really appreciate it!

Are you using SWAG for your webserver/reverse proxy? You will find all that info in the appdata folder for swag.

Radarr stopped working.  From what I can tell from the logs it appears Radarr updated to v3 but blew up in the migration process.  Any help would be appreciated.  Relevant log section below.

EDIT: Rolled back to v0.2 and container starts but has no config (no indexers, no movies, etc). Tried restoring db from backups and container fails with “corrupted db”. Long story short, there doesn’t appear to be much support for all the v3 upgrade failures (not throwing shade, I understand you all do this for nothing but the love of the platform and the community), so I started from scratch and reconfigured a fresh v3 from the ground up.  All good now. 

[Info] Bootstrap: Starting Radarr - /app/radarr/bin/Radarr.dll - Version 3.0.0.4204
[Info] AppFolderInfo: Data directory is being overridden to [/config]
[Info] Router: Application mode: Interactive
[Info] MigrationController: *** Migrating data source=/config/radarr.db;cache size=-20000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
[Info] MigrationLoggerProvider: *** 165: remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model migrating ***
[Info] remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model: Starting migration to 165
[Error] MigrationLoggerProvider: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unterminated string. Expected delimiter: ". Path 'protocol', line 16, position 1.
at NzbDrone.Common.Serializer.Json.Deserialize[T](String json) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Serializer\Json.cs:line 48
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.AddIndexerFlagsToBlacklist(IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tran) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Migration\165_remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.cs:line 102
at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.Process(PerformDBOperationExpression expression)
at FluentMigrator.Expressions.PerformDBOperationExpression.ExecuteWith(IMigrationProcessor processor)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.<>c__DisplayClass70_0.<ExecuteExpressions>b__1()
at FluentMigrator.Runner.StopWatch.Time(Action action)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteExpressions(ICollection`1 expressions)

[v3.0.0.4204] Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unterminated string. Expected delimiter: ". Path 'protocol', line 16, position 1.
at NzbDrone.Common.Serializer.Json.Deserialize[T](String json) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Serializer\Json.cs:line 48
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.AddIndexerFlagsToBlacklist(IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tran) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Migration\165_remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.cs:line 102
at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.Process(PerformDBOperationExpression expression)
at FluentMigrator.Expressions.PerformDBOperationExpression.ExecuteWith(IMigrationProcessor processor)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.<>c__DisplayClass70_0.<ExecuteExpressions>b__1()
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteExpressions(ICollection`1 expressions)

[Fatal] ConsoleApp: EPIC FAIL!

[v3.0.0.4204] NzbDrone.Common.Exceptions.RadarrStartupException: Radarr failed to start: Error creating main database
---> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unterminated string. Expected delimiter: ". Path 'protocol', line 16, position 1.
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteMigration(IMigration migration, Action`2 getExpressions)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ApplyMigrationUp(IMigrationInfo migrationInfo, Boolean useTransaction)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp(Int64 targetVersion, Boolean useAutomaticTransactionManagement)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp(Boolean useAutomaticTransactionManagement)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp()
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationController.Migrate(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Migration\Framework\MigrationController.cs:line 67
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.CreateMain(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 115
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.CreateMain(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 130
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create(MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 79
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create(MigrationType migrationType) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 67
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.RegisterDatabase(IContainer container) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 45
at Radarr.Host.NzbDroneConsoleFactory.Start() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\ApplicationServer.cs:line 95
at Radarr.Host.Router.Route(ApplicationModes applicationModes) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\Router.cs:line 56
at Radarr.Host.Bootstrap.Start(ApplicationModes applicationModes, StartupContext startupContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\Bootstrap.cs:line 77
at Radarr.Host.Bootstrap.Start(StartupContext startupContext, IUserAlert userAlert, Action`1 startCallback) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\Bootstrap.cs:line 40
at NzbDrone.Console.ConsoleApp.Main(String[] args) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Console\ConsoleApp.cs:line 41

Press enter to exit...
Non-recoverable failure, waiting for user intervention...

Edited by dirtysanchez