[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

For some reason I cannot add any lists. It wants me to choose a path, but it won't let me choose a path. As soon as I go to save the list I choose, it hits me with a "Please select a path" message and highlights the box. WTF is happening here? lol I have reinstalled, I have remapped the locations, I have tried binhex version and back to this version, I have rebooted the server... 

5a9d533bd54fb_0521-h83ci-8fl3u.jpg.97b402b791638807425f291c7d022ca0.jpg

And here is my mappings in case you want to see those too

5a9d534dbf1aa_0523-utjd7-p3wey.jpg.94b2939cff08a12cf34e30ca118a1022.jpg

5 minutes ago, Malachi89 said:

For some reason I cannot add any lists. It wants me to choose a path, but it won't let me choose a path. As soon as I go to save the list I choose, it hits me with a "Please select a path" message and highlights the box. WTF is happening here? lol I have reinstalled, I have remapped the locations, I have tried binhex version and back to this version, I have rebooted the server... 

5a9d533bd54fb_0521-h83ci-8fl3u.jpg.97b402b791638807425f291c7d022ca0.jpg

And here is my mappings in case you want to see those too

5a9d534dbf1aa_0523-utjd7-p3wey.jpg.94b2939cff08a12cf34e30ca118a1022.jpg

this is a radarr issue rather than specifically docker 

Hello,

My Radarr has been running good for a while now. This week however I have been having a weird issue popping up. My Radarr is asking to log in with a user name and password. It never did that before. If just press cancel I can go straight in anyways, but I never set up any username or password before. This pop up is also very annoying and I would like to remove it. Thank you. 

23 minutes ago, luigi408 said:

Hello,

My Radarr has been running good for a while now. This week however I have been having a weird issue popping up. My Radarr is asking to log in with a user name and password. It never did that before. If just press cancel I can go straight in anyways, but I never set up any username or password before. This pop up is also very annoying and I would like to remove it. Thank you. 

I think it happens when the radarr team go over their API limit for tracking anonymous usage - if you want to remove the prompt untick share analytics in settings

Hi

I have now completely removed Couchpotato and moved to Radarr as I am big fan of Sonarr which gives no issues. Although I have read through most of this thread I am strugging to get what I am doing wrong..

Radarr works as it should until it picks movie and sends to Sabnzbd, it then downloads fine and moves to to my library, however it will then select the download that same movie over and over and over.

When I look at "movies" in the top bar of Radarr is shows all my movies, inc ones it has just downloaded, all have a flash through the cover art saying "Not Monitored", some have downloaded in grey under cover art some have "not monitored" there also in amber.

Sorry to be a bit thick.

Best wishes

k

Hi!  I messed up my IMDB list was putting folders under /opt/radarr and now my Radarr docker is filled up and causing my docker file to fill.

Is there a way once I'm bash'd into the Radarr container to move all the directories from /opt/radarr to /movies where they should have been created if I had set it up properly?

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, ChaOConnor said:

Hi!  I messed up my IMDB list was putting folders under /opt/radarr and now my Radarr docker is filled up and causing my docker file to fill.

Is there a way once I'm bash'd into the Radarr container to move all the directories from /opt/radarr to /movies where they should have been created if I had set it up properly?

Thanks!

you mean you've actually downloaded movies into /opt/radarr ? 

do you have /movies as a mounted volume ? 

• 1 month later...

radarr is downloading movies I've never heard of, much less added to the queue.

For example, 2017's "The Future of Rollerblading" (is rollerblading still a thing?  wtf).  No idea where this movie came from, or why it was downloaded and unpacked.  Two or three times a week I find random movies (often foreign language, or really really old, like as in 1940s and 1950s old) that inexplicably downloaded.

1 hour ago, MvL said:

I checked the time of my Sonarr container and found out that it was 2 hours ahead of the local time. How do I synchronise a container with the server's time?

You shouldn't need to do anything normally as time is set the same as unraid as default. What is your docker run command. 

2 hours ago, BobPhoenix said:

Some of the best movies ever made are from the 40s and 50s.

Thank you very much for your very helpful reply.

Incidentally I agree with you.

The trouble is, I'm not asking radarr to search for and download those movies, but its doing it anyway, and not just old movies, but international titles, various random movies from the last five years, etc.

10 hours ago, tucansam said:

The trouble is, I'm not asking radarr to search for and download those movies, but its doing it anyway, and not just old movies, but international titles, various random movies from the last five years, etc.

Sorry for the flip answer I just couldn't resist.  Wish I could help you out with your problem but not something I can do i'm afraid.

18 hours ago, tucansam said:

Could you be having the same problem as this?

https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/issues/1849

Sorry only constructive suggestion I can give.

On 5/10/2018 at 12:29 AM, saarg said:

You shouldn't need to do anything normally as time is set the same as unraid as default. What is your docker run command. 

It seems it's solved now. I did some investigation but found no glues. The reboot solved the issue. Thanks!

not sure if this a bug with radar or my user error, I have set up radar and it will search for movies, snatch and download but it will not move them to my movies folder, I am pointing to same folders that I have set up in CP,  I have to manually move them from downloads/complete folder to mnt/user/movies, they will then get scraped by plex, however after doing this they show as missing on radar...its a little confusing

6 hours ago, loady said:

not sure if this a bug with radar or my user error, I have set up radar and it will search for movies, snatch and download but it will not move them to my movies folder, I am pointing to same folders that I have set up in CP,  I have to manually move them from downloads/complete folder to mnt/user/movies, they will then get scraped by plex, however after doing this they show as missing on radar...its a little confusing

logs from radarr after a download has completed would be helpful

10 hours ago, Squid said:

logs from radarr after a download has completed would be helpful

Yes of course. radar.txt attached.

Ignore the skytorrents complaint, its always going down. I have just completed a download of red sparrow, I casn see it is complaining about not having access to mnt/user/downloads/complete.

I have CP ans sonar working this way with sabnzb, sabnzb is set with a during downloads map of mnt/user/downloads/incomplete and a completed downloads map of mnt/user/downloads/complete, both CP and sonar can successfully move files from mnt/user/downloads/complete into my movies folder.

radarr.txt

CP lets me tell it where to put renamed movies, ie mnt/user/movies/couch potato, whereas radarr doesn't seem to have this setting available within.

Edited by loady
4 hours ago, loady said:

Yes of course. radar.txt attached.

Ignore the skytorrents complaint, its always going down. I have just completed a download of red sparrow, I casn see it is complaining about not having access to mnt/user/downloads/complete.

I have CP ans sonar working this way with sabnzb, sabnzb is set with a during downloads map of mnt/user/downloads/incomplete and a completed downloads map of mnt/user/downloads/complete, both CP and sonar can successfully move files from mnt/user/downloads/complete into my movies folder.

radarr.txt

CP lets me tell it where to put renamed movies, ie mnt/user/movies/couch potato, whereas radarr doesn't seem to have this setting available within.

18-5-13 09:27:01.4|Error|DownloadedMovieImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /mnt/user/downloads/complete/black panther 2018 1080p bluray x264 1-sparks/

Odds on, the problem is this: https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/?page=2#comment-566086

I'm having issues with both the linuxserver Radarr docker AND the Sonarr docker.  Both of them claim to be unable to reach my deluge docker.  

If I install binhex/Radarr, it can connect.  But I don't want to reconfigure Radarr in Binhex.  I'd like to repair the linuxserver versions if I can.

Any ideas?  This just started this morning with both clients -- no updates applied.  It just plain broke.

Here's my log file.  Full of errors.

radarr.txt

Edited by 2twisty