[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

23 minutes ago, witalit said:

Why are you using Sab and NZBget? Just use NZBget I moved from Sab to this and find it a lot better. 

Try to use /mnt/user/

Instead of directly to cache. Then set the share to use cache only, this may just make you even more confused though :-). 

this is how I had sab setup before I added radarr to the mix...worked fine with cp and sonar

1 hour ago, CHBMB said:

Also do you really want all your downloads as /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads or did you mean to put /mnt/cache/downloads

yes that's what I wanted but wasn't seeing it.

6 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

You have to

hmmmm...see I never changed it prior to using radarr, sab Docker was /mnt/user as op suggested. It worked fine with sab and cp..think this is where all the confusion started when I started using radarr

16 hours ago, CHBMB said:

You have to

I did, now all its done is set up the sabnzb config files into mnt/user/downloads and sab starts as if it is a new install..thats not right. doing this means I cant have the sab app folder into appdata folder with all my other dockers.

Your saying I need to change where the /config folder resides, doing this makes a new sab folder, so basically I cant have sab in /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd if I change config to /mnt/cache/downloads, changing /downloads to /mnt/cache/downloads is not possible as I am stuck in /config which is mapped to /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd

Edited by loady
23 hours ago, CHBMB said:

Look at the sabnzbd settings screenshot, you've got the default base folder as /config

It needs to be /downloads

doing this makes a new sabnzb folder in mnt/user/downloads, before it messed it all up my sab docker was at mnt/user/appdata and appdata folder was set to cache only, downloads were set in sab to goto mnt/user/downloads/incomplete and moved to mnt/downloads/completed. Now I cant get it back to how was

im now bulk importing movies, my movies share has different folders for different categories, ie, family, my movies, couch potato etc..do i need to add each folder ?...i have about 300 movies within these folders collectively, does this take a long time ?  will it laso search sub directories

Edited by loady

Hi all,

I can't get Radarr to rename my movie folders to the format I have specified in the settings. Not sure if it is a settings thing or maybe a permission problem with the docker?

I've attached pics of my Radarr settings and how the folders actually get renamed.

The video files themselves rename correctly.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

radarr_settings.JPG

radarr_folder_names.JPG

When I rip a DVD or bluray from my collection to the server, what exactly do I have to put in the filename to get Radarr to understand that its a quality copy?!  I have several 30GB+ bluray files called "title00.mkv" and radarr downloads 720p and 1080p versions of the exact same movie into the same directory, so now I have two or three movies files, including the super-high-quality original from the rip.

Radarr doesn't seem to be very smart with regard to existing movies burned from media.

5 hours ago, tucansam said:

When I rip a DVD or bluray from my collection to the server, what exactly do I have to put in the filename to get Radarr to understand that its a quality copy?!  I have several 30GB+ bluray files called "title00.mkv" and radarr downloads 720p and 1080p versions of the exact same movie into the same directory, so now I have two or three movies files, including the super-high-quality original from the rip.

Radarr doesn't seem to be very smart with regard to existing movies burned from media.

http://bfy.tw/IEBH

Naming Schemes

A good allround naming scheme, that works for Radarr/Sonarr (on bulk import), Plex and most of the stuff build on guessit. Also added is a naming scheme for Sonarr. If other people have come up with a better solution, please add them.

{Movie Title} ({Release Year}) - {[EDITION TAGS]}{[QUALITY FULL]}{[MEDIAINFO AUDIOCODEC}{ MEDIAINFO AUDIOCHANNELS]}{[MEDIAINFO VIDEOCODEC]}{-RELEASE GROUP}
The Movie Title (2010) - [ULTIMATE EXTENDED EDITION][BLURAY-1080P PROPER][DTS 5.1][X264]-EVOLVE

{Series Title} - S{season:00}E{episode:00} - {[QUALITY FULL]}{[MEDIAINFO AUDIOCODEC}{ MEDIAINFO AUDIOCHANNELS]}{[MEDIAINFO VIDEOCODEC]}{-RELEASE GROUP}
The Series Title 2010 - S01E01 - [HDTV-720P PROPER][DTS 5.1][X264]-RLSGRP
4 hours ago, Unlime said:
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:49 PM, witalit said:

Loady you have fully spammed this thread ?

Yes I totally did, it took all my hair...let me give something back.....

4 hours ago, Unlime said:

ive been using couchpotato, but wanna give radarr a try.

The movies has been downloaded to my cache disk, and moved with couchpotato to my "movie" disk when its finished.

How can i do this with radarr?

basically in the docker template, where it asks for the path to media or data, put in the path to your movies, for me it is /mnt/user/movies, I also added a category in sabnzbd called movies so that they get put into that folder within /mnt/user/movies so I know that was scraped via radar.

So in docker template on CP, it says /movies and I have the path set as /mnt/user/movies (for me) and in radar docker template it says /media and I have that mapped to the same location /mnt/user/movies

Now I have this working, I'm not wholly convinced its any better than CP, I have found that media management is somewhat scratchy, I can browse to my films folder but it doesn't show all the films in my library, I thought maybe it is not seeing into the subdirectories, its seems to sit on updating library for a long time, it only ever shows 69 records. If I just add the movies folder as my media it sees the subdirectories folders as films and tries to match them, I have also tried adding each sub directories one by one but it seems to only see into one folder at any time, hence only picking up a few records.

On 5/22/2018 at 5:26 PM, loady said:

Yes I totally did, it took all my hair...let me give something back.....

basically in the docker template, where it asks for the path to media or data, put in the path to your movies, for me it is /mnt/user/movies, I also added a category in sabnzbd called movies so that they get put into that folder within /mnt/user/movies so I know that was scraped via radar.

So in docker template on CP, it says /movies and I have the path set as /mnt/user/movies (for me) and in radar docker template it says /media and I have that mapped to the same location /mnt/user/movies

Thank you

On 5/20/2018 at 6:14 PM, nas_nerd said:

Hi all,

I can't get Radarr to rename my movie folders to the format I have specified in the settings. Not sure if it is a settings thing or maybe a permission problem with the docker?

I've attached pics of my Radarr settings and how the folders actually get renamed.

The video files themselves rename correctly.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

radarr_settings.JPG

radarr_folder_names.JPG

Anyone?

Do most people set permissions using this setting in Radarr?

radarr_perm.JPG

22 hours ago, nas_nerd said:

Anyone?

Do most people set permissions using this setting in Radarr?

radarr_perm.JPG

I dont have permissions set on mine, post up a log for one of the other guys to look at. What is radarr doing if its not renaming them how you want ?

I have radarr working great, it renames and places movie "backups" into my movie folder. it renames and does what i want.

however, i have this error in the image attached, the only way to remove the error is change the path in the docker config and change the dir in the ADD MOVIE section, but then it wont rename and move the movie correctly.

is there still something wrong, or can i remove this error report?

dd.png

dd.png

Edited by Greygoose
added docker image

Deleted the docker image.  Done with this app completely.  Didn't work right from day one.  Came home today to dozens of "movie.1" "movie.2" "movie.3" folders.  All the same.  Haven't touched the config or server in over a month.  Suddenly decided it wanted to dupe dozens of movies.  

I'm really new to all this, but I've set up the docker, but appear to have a weird quirk.  

/downloads is mapped to my /downloads share, which i have a deluge docker also moving things to. /movies is mapped to /media/movies share. Now, in my prior workflow, deluge moved completed downloads to /media/movies. However, I stopped that behavior assuming that Radarr would take care of that- instead, Radar tells me 'cannot find file to import.'. 

If invoke the transfer in deluge, moving the completed file to /media/movies, then Radarr finds it- but also immediately copies out the movie file to a new folder and file in it's prefered naming structure. This is despite the fact i have turned off rename and copy, have it set to use hard links..  

What am i missing here? is there a way to tell it to look for the completed file in /downloads instead of /movies which is where it's apparently looking? a way to disable the copying feature? I get the feeling i'm just missing something stupidly obvious but even with advanved settings being shown i don't see anything that appears to relate to 'search X folder', and i already have the copy/rename feature off yet it still does so.. 

• 2 weeks later...