Jump to content
linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

464 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

wondering if anyone could help me, I'm using unassigned drive for my downloads, used to use some old samsung drive. Now I have a new drive with Downloads share. I've managed to change the paths in all other dockers but for some reason Radarr refuses to do it. 

 

I'm trying to change: 

 

Container Path: /downloads

from: /mnt/disks/SAMSUNG_HD203WI_S1UYJ1BZ300571/ 
to: /mnt/disks/Downloads/

 

Doesn't matter how I do it, Edit, typing it in manually... it won't change. Even tried to remove the docker and add it again from template, still won't change the path. Tried to stop the docker and changing it to no effect, as soon as I get back to UpdateContainer it still showing the old path. Any ideas? 

2018-12-11 16_36_43-Tower_UpdateContainer.png

2018-12-11 16_36_58-Tower_UpdateContainer.png

2018-12-11 16_37_11-Tower_UpdateContainer.png

2018-12-11 16_40_16-Tower_UpdateContainer.png

Edited by ChapeL79

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ChapeL79 said:

 

I'm trying to change: 

 

Container Path: /downloads

from: /mnt/disks/SAMSUNG_HD203WI_S1UYJ1BZ300571/ 
to: /mnt/disks/Downloads/

 

I think your new destination should be /mnt/user/Downloads/

 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Gog said:

I think your new destination should be /mnt/user/Downloads/

 

Thank you for the reply, this is how I have it in every other docker and that's what appears in dropdown menu. I don't have /mnt/user/Downloads/  I have /mnt/disks/Downloads/ and that's what Unassigned Devices is mounting. Regardless path is not a problem, docker not saving given path is a problem. Also for some reason when I click on the path it still shows my old Samsung drive which is no longer in the system and has since been removed from unraid.

2018-12-11 17_24_31-Tower_UpdateContainer.png

2018-12-11 17_32_31-Tower_Main.png

Edited by ChapeL79

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't notice it was an unassigned device...

So you change the setting, radarr starts (I see /mnt/disks/Downloads in the docker start screenshot) But when you update the container, it reverts back to the old drive?

 

Have you tried to remove the container and re-add it?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gog said:

I didn't notice it was an unassigned device...

So you change the setting, radarr starts (I see /mnt/disks/Downloads in the docker start screenshot) But when you update the container, it reverts back to the old drive?

 

Have you tried to remove the container and re-add it?

Yes this is exactly what happens, I change the path, click Apply. When I go back to it it still showing Samsung, not a new path. Tried to remove the docker and add it from template, same thing. One more thing to do is to add it completely fresh but I'm worried about Radarr not keeping it's settings. I can backup the settings and database within the app but was trying to avoid that. Do you think that's my only option?

Share this post


Link to post

You have a screenshot with your variables, just delete the container, delete the template and add from the apps menu.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Gog said:

You have a screenshot with your variables, just delete the container, delete the template and add from the apps menu.

Ok what I've done was:

1) Deleted the container

2) Deleted all files in radarr config folder

3) Used COMMUNITY APPLICATIONS to add Radarr 

4) Filled all path exactly the way I wanted (/downloads to /mnt/disks/Downloads/)

5) Clicked Apply

 

when I go back to Update Container.... Container Path: /downloads is showing /mnt/disks/SAMSUNG_HD203WI_S1UYJ1BZ300571/

 

Grrr, help :/

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ChapeL79 said:

Ok what I've done was:

1) Deleted the container

2) Deleted all files in radarr config folder

3) Used COMMUNITY APPLICATIONS to add Radarr 

4) Filled all path exactly the way I wanted (/downloads to /mnt/disks/Downloads/)

5) Clicked Apply

 

when I go back to Update Container.... Container Path: /downloads is showing /mnt/disks/SAMSUNG_HD203WI_S1UYJ1BZ300571/

 

Grrr, help :/

I did not mean to delete the radarr config folder.  You said you have a backup, good thing because you'll need it!

 

I meant to delete the radarr template.  so in the docker page, delete the radarr container, add new container, select the radarr template and click on the red round X.  That will delete the template.  hopefully, that is where the drive definition is saved.

Edited by Gog
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Gog said:

I did not mean to delete the radarr config folder.  You said you have a backup, good thing because you'll need it!

 

I meant to delete the radarr template.  so in the docker page, delete the radarr container, add new container, select the radarr template and click on the red round X.  That will delete the template.  hopefully, that is where the ild drive definition is saved.

I did have a backup of that folder plus done the backup within the app itself. Done what you've said and... it worked :) Thank you so much, never knew how to delete that template. Lesson learned, again thank you very much for your help !!!!

Edited by ChapeL79
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Why are there movies, grabbed, sent to sabnzbd, downloaded (completed), but left in /downloads folder?

 

In the meantime, in Radarr, it remains grabbed.

Share this post


Link to post

Running into this and I believe it is causing some movies to be constantly missing, even though they are local to the box where radarr lives:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /home/hd3/manofcolombia/torrents/data/The.Butterfly.Effect.2004.DC.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG

My workflow goes like this:

Ombi -> radarr -> deluge on seedbox -> filebot on seedbox renames and moves to movies folder on seedbox -> davos sftp seedbox movie folder to on prem movie folder -> Plex scans and imports. 

The above file path is the file path is the path for deluge downloads on the seedbox so I assume deluge is sending back the path.

How do I go about handling this without leaving a ton of data on the seedbox, and without being able to mount the seedbox path into the radarr container on prem.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey guys, 

 

This seems to be causing my system to hang - took me a while to peg it onto radarr, but ever since I left the docker off, my unraid has been stable again. There are also some other posts online also with issues with radarr. 

 

Anyone managed to fix this? I don't use radarr a whole heap but it does come in handy..

Share this post


Link to post
Hey guys, 
 
This seems to be causing my system to hang - took me a while to peg it onto radarr, but ever since I left the docker off, my unraid has been stable again. There are also some other posts online also with issues with radarr. 
 
Anyone managed to fix this? I don't use radarr a whole heap but it does come in handy..



I had system hangs with this as well. It was from mono running away with my ram. In the end I limited the ram to this docker to just 1GB.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi guys not sure if am doing something wrong however when I try to use the symlink scripted provided on the Radarr wiki it will not work, manually creating symbolic links works inside and outside the container only if the exact same dir is used. If I create a symlink in another dir then it will show inside the container but not on my filesystem, any ideas?

 

I have stuff download to /data/Media/tmp with /data/Media/Movies being the proper path.

v00Vxvi.png

Edited by user457453944

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now