[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

I initially made a huge bulk import... all releases are in their folders.

Clearing the queue definitely resolved the issue. I went to the Queue tab in the Activity screen and delete all from download client. Now the logs are clean of import service errors.

Thanks again for all the assistance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 3:37 PM, ridewithjoe said:

Odd issue..... I imported my movie directory fine but all of the movies show a red banner that says "missing". If I look at the settings of the movie entry, it shows the path to the movie file just fine.  Not exactly sure what would cause this behavior.  Any thoughts?

ever figure this out, I have a couple movies doing the same thing

This is probably a easy fix but I've been using Radarr for almost 2 months and its really annoying that after a file downloads Radarr take forever to import it. Yesterday it took 30 minutes for Radarr to import a 42.3GB movie.

• Radarr tells NZBGet to download
  • NZBGet downloads to Downloads share (/mnt/user/Downloads)
  • NZBGet moves completed download to completed folder /mnt/user/Downloads/completed/Movies
  • Radarr sees download is finished, and imports it to the Movies share (/mnt/user/Movies) and removes it from NZBGet history

This has something to do with my share settings or docker settings because if a put a file in /mnt/user/Downloads and do a manual import in it takes a while to import but if I put the same file in /mnt/user/Movies and do a manual import in it takes a few seconds to import.

Everything is done on the cache pool (2 120GB SSD).

Also I have "Use Hardlinks instead of Copy" enabled but it seems like Radarr is copying instead of hardlinking/moving the movie.

Original file /mnt/user/Downloads/completed/Movies/example/example.mkv

Hardlinked file when importing /mnt/user/Downloads/completed/Movies/example/example.mkv.backup~

Copied file when importing /mnt/user/Movies/example/example.mkv.partial~

Final file after import /mnt/user/Movies/example/example.mkv

ntNC6g8.png

1yOjuWS.png

4QEg7Hw.png

Lq5GgcY.png

This is probably a easy fix but I've been using Radarr for almost 2 months and its really annoying that after a file downloads Radarr take forever to import it. Yesterday it took 30 minutes for Radarr to import a 42.3GB movie.

• Radarr tells NZBGet to download
  • NZBGet downloads to Downloads share (/mnt/user/Downloads)
  • NZBGet moves completed download to completed folder /mnt/user/Downloads/completed/Movies
  • Radarr sees download is finished, and imports it to the Movies share (/mnt/user/Movies) and removes it from NZBGet history

This has something to do with my share settings or docker settings because if a put a file in /mnt/user/Downloads and do a manual import in it takes a while to import but if I put the same file in /mnt/user/Movies and do a manual import in it takes a few seconds to import.

Everything is done on the cache pool (2 120GB SSD).

Also I have "Use Hardlinks instead of Copy" enabled but it seems like Radarr is copying instead of hardlinking/moving the movie.

Original file /mnt/user/Downloads/completed/Movies/example/example.mkv

Hardlinked file when importing /mnt/user/Downloads/completed/Movies/example/example.mkv.backup~

Copied file when importing /mnt/user/Movies/example/example.mkv.partial~

Final file after import /mnt/user/Movies/example/example.mkv

ntNC6g8.thumb.png.9a012f9bd76d822137f1f474bc278c57.png
1yOjuWS.thumb.png.8483405ae5646ac1bfe96ceb88bdb310.png
4QEg7Hw.thumb.png.43690372269644a1e41b2a97f583ee3d.png
Lq5GgcY.thumb.png.b538004e0a72fbf8b363475c1fcd49d4.png
Hardlinks and by extension renames cannot traverse different file systems or mount points. You're moving from /downloads to /movies which in the container are different mounts so it will always to a copy delete instead of a renames and a hardlinks is also impossible. To do what you want you have to redo your templates for all the apps (radarr and download client) to instead pass through ,/mnt/user and reference all the folders in the app settings based upon that.

Downside is that doing that ignores the use cache setting for the movies share

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

• Like 1
On 1/6/2018 at 11:43 PM, Squid said:

Hardlinks and by extension renames cannot traverse different file systems or mount points. You're moving from /downloads to /movies which in the container are different mounts so it will always to a copy delete instead of a renames and a hardlinks is also impossible. To do what you want you have to redo your templates for all the apps (radarr and download client) to instead pass through ,/mnt/user and reference all the folders in the app settings based upon that.

Downside is that doing that ignores the use cache setting for the movies share

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thank you. I just tested this today and it worked, NZB started a 30.8GB download at 5:25 and at 5:59 it finished then Radarr imported within 5 seconds.I had a feeling it might have been the docker mounts. For NZBGet I changed /downloads (/mnt/user/Downloads) to /data (/mnt/user/)  and changed the MainDir path to /data/Downloads. For Radarr  I removed /downloads (/mnt/user/Downloads), changed /movies (/mnt/user/Movies) to /data (/mnt/user/) and fixed the movie path to /data/Movies. I also did this for Sonarr and everything is working perfect with cache also

Edited by wh0_cares
Spelling: be to been
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FreeMan said:

The latest version showing on docker.hub is " 15.12.17: Fix continuation lines. " However today, (20 Jan 18), unRAID is showing me that there's an update available. Having been running the auto-update plugin, I'm pretty sure I picked up the 15.12.17 update. What's new?  :)

All containers are refreshed every Friday night UK time.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, surfshack66 said:

The default folder (in this template) where Radarr will look for downloads is /downloads, correct? If so, why is DownloadedMovieImportService looking in /data?

Because that's how you've set up either Radarr, NZBGet or SABnzbd

DockerFAQ

Edited by CHBMB
3 minutes ago, surfshack66 said:

The default folder (in this template) where Radarr will look for downloads is /downloads, correct? If so, why is DownloadedMovieImportService looking in /data?

Not exactly.

Radarr looks for the downloads wherever your download client tells it they are.  In this case your d/l client is saving its downloads in its template to /data

See here for a full explanation

• 2 weeks later...