Help with Fujitsu 9211-8i D2607 LSISAS2008 SAS/SATA RAID SAS controller=LSI 9210

• 3 weeks later...

Had 2 of them cards in the past if i remember correctly or a very similar Fujitsu card.

Several hours wasted attempting to flash them, one left bricked. Fujitsu seems to have changed something on the card so it will not recognise stock LSI firmware.

Link below to a really good flashing thread along with problems i encountered with Fujitsu cards

https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=12767.msg469057;topicseen#msg469057

Edit, as Fireball3 put it on that thread "Although the card may be "just rebranded", probably there are checks in place to prevent crossflashing with LSI or other firmware."

thanks all my ports working i have flash it but with difficulty with multiple tutorial and i dont have any boot menu for the card i dont know if it normal but at least it working

Check the wiki link once again please!

There is a modified firmware available since a couple of days that let's you crossflash this cards also.  ;)