[Support] binhex - Radarr

18 hours ago, itskamel said:

all of a sudden maybe after update i am unable to connect to sab. sonarr connects just fine.

Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, HTTP request failed: [503:ServiceUnavailable] [GET] at [https://192.168.1.12:8080/api?mode=get_config&apikey=REMOVED&output=json]

any help would be appreciated. i am not running deluge vpn

I am having the same issue since upgrading Unraid to 6.9. 

ok if I do not route Radarr through the deluge VPN container I can get to the web interface, when I change it to route to the container I can not longer get to the interface. The console of radarr has  the same IP as the delude vpn so I know its linked. I am going to try rebuilding the delude vpn container. 

Hi!

I'm experiencing very slow import speeds. I have Sonarr and Sabnzbd pointed to the same local download folder and Sonarr has to move files to a other local folder on my server.

I'm seeing this kinds of speeds:1794367731_Schermafbeelding2021-03-08om21_20_41.thumb.png.5426bac72171d1f78d2c0b649f593b8c.png

At some points the 'Disk Write' spiks to 500MiB/s.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using a Samsung 970 PRO NVMe SSD for the local files, nothing else, so this should be very fast.

Thanks!

Binhex-radarr container works fine in general in my setup, which includes a remote download client (deluge).

However, I encounter an issue when I either;

1. Use the proxy settings in the container (http and socks5) or;
  2. Route the docker through another docker container with VPN

I these setups I cannot connect to the remote download client anymore.

In the VPN setup, I ran:

curl ifconfig.io

from the cmd and this shows the correct VPN IP address. I can also ping other servers on the internet via the Radarr cmd.

The search function works fine in both scenarios.

If I do not use any proxy or VPN, the remote download client setup works just fine.

Looking into the logs, I see the following:

2021-3-16 08:33:09.4|Error|Deluge|Failed to test connection

[v3.0.2.4552] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientUnavailableException: Unable to connect to Deluge, please check your settings
 ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.: 'https://XXXXXXXXXXX/deluge/json'
 ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 146
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 146
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookieContainer) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 123
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 57
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ExecuteRequest[TResult](JsonRpcRequestBuilder requestBuilder, String method, Object[] arguments) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 283
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ExecuteRequest[TResult](JsonRpcRequestBuilder requestBuilder, String method, Object[] arguments) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 283
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ProcessRequest[TResult](DelugeSettings settings, String method, Object[] arguments) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 244
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.GetVersion(DelugeSettings settings) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 54
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.Deluge.TestConnection() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\Deluge.cs:line 247

2021-3-16 08:33:09.8|Warn|RadarrErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed: 
 -- Host: Unable to connect to Deluge
2021-3-16 08:33:36.6|Warn|DownloadMonitoringService|Unable to retrieve queue and history items from Deluge Seedbox

[v3.0.2.4552] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientUnavailableException: Unable to connect to Deluge, please check your settings
 ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.: 'https://XXXXXXXXXXX/deluge/json'
 ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookieContainer) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 123
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 57
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ProcessRequest[TResult](DelugeSettings settings, String method, Object[] arguments) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 244
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.GetTorrentsByLabel(String label, DelugeSettings settings) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\DelugeProxy.cs:line 97
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.Deluge.GetItems() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Deluge\Deluge.cs:line 117
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TrackedDownloads.DownloadMonitoringService.ProcessClientDownloads(IDownloadClient downloadClient) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TrackedDownloads\DownloadMonitoringService.cs:line 89

• 3 weeks later...

Unraid 6.9.1

Radarr Version 3.0.2.4552

I need help trying to troubleshoot a problem that has been happening for a while now (at least 10 updates) and I can't pin down the cause. 

A lot of my movie downloads, maybe 1/4 of them are being transferred to the Plex Movie folder either corrupt or just not complete. In every instance of failure, the file size that ends up in the movie folder is quite smaller than the file downloaded. Playing the movie that's in the Plex folder will usually start fine and then get stuck at some point. 

If I manually copy the file over with cp or rsync it then works just fine. 

I'm using Radarr with rTorrent set as the download client. 

Automatically import downloads from download client is enabled

Here is a part of the Radarr Logs that mentions the most recent one that failed.

2021-4-1 21:38:47.6|Info|DownloadService|Report sent to rutorrent. The Way 2010 LiMiTED MULTi 1080p BluRay x264-ZEST
2021-4-1 21:38:47.6|Info|MovieSearchService|Movie search completed. 1 reports downloaded.
2021-4-1 21:57:07.8|Warn|ImportApprovedMovie|Couldn't import movie /data/complete/seeding/radarr/The.Way.2010.LiMiTED.MULTi.1080p.BluRay.x264-ZEST/zest-the.way.2010.limited.multi.1080p.bluray.x264.mkv

[v3.0.2.4552] System.IO.IOException: File copy incomplete. [/movies/The Way (2010)/The.Way.2010.LiMiTED.MULTi.1080p.BluRay.x264-ZEST.mkv] was 2234215796 bytes long instead of 2233167220 bytes.
   at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TryCopyFileVerified(String sourcePath, String targetPath, Int64 originalSize) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 481
   at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile(String sourcePath, String targetPath, TransferMode mode, Boolean overwrite) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 356
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.TransferFile(MovieFile movieFile, Movie movie, String destinationFilePath, TransferMode mode) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:line 119
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.CopyMovieFile(MovieFile movieFile, LocalMovie localMovie) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:line 96
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeMovieFile(MovieFile movieFile, LocalMovie localMovie, Boolean copyOnly) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:line 71
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieImport.ImportApprovedMovie.Import(List`1 decisions, Boolean newDownload, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, ImportMode importMode) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieImport\ImportApprovedMovie.cs:line 123

2021-4-1 22:00:09.3|Info|MovieService|Assigning file [The.Way.2010.LiMiTED.MULTi.1080p.BluRay.x264-ZEST.mkv] to movie [[The Way (2010)][tt1441912, 59468]]
2021-4-1 22:33:18.0|Info|RssSyncService|Starting RSS Sync
2021-4-1 22:33:18.7|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|Processing 50 releases

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Doctapeppa

• 2 weeks later...

I could really use some help. I just performed a pretty sizeable hardware upgrade on my server, new motherboard, gpu, ps, case, RAM, and I added 5 new drives. Prior to the upgrade, I had the server operating beautifully, no issues with any of my containers. My delugevpn container was rebuilt and after that, my sonarr container started operating perfectly, in fact better than before it appears. I currently have binhex-delugevpn with binhex-jackett, binhex-sonarr, and binhex-radarr routed through deluge for vpn. Jackett and sonarr are working just fine, but radarr will not successfully add an indexer. I have even gone so far as to completely remove the container, the image, and appdata, start over from scratch, and I am still getting the same results.

If log files would help, let me know what to get and I can provide it, but I would greatly appreciate some help with this one.

Thanks in advance, folks.

Edit:
I was able to fix the issue with adding indexers, I had to replace the IP in the URL for the indexer with localhost.

Edited by Pks6601
Current issue resolved
  • 3 weeks later...

Running into malformed disk image issue. I tried reinstalling and using my backups but they all produce the same error. Any help would be appreciated:

2021-05-05 17:11:08,316 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] Bootstrap: Starting Radarr - /usr/lib/radarr/bin/Radarr - Version 3.1.1.4954

2021-05-05 17:11:08,636 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] AppFolderInfo: Data directory is being overridden to [/config]

2021-05-05 17:11:08,711 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] Router: Application mode: Interactive

2021-05-05 17:11:08,778 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] MigrationController: *** Migrating data source=/config/radarr.db;cache size=-20000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***

2021-05-05 17:11:09,004 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] MigrationLoggerProvider: *** 165: remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model migrating ***

2021-05-05 17:11:09,004 INFO success: radarr entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2021-05-05 17:11:09,009 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model: Starting migration to 165

2021-05-05 17:11:10,148 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Error] MigrationLoggerProvider: code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed

database disk image is malformed

2021-05-05 17:11:10,148 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.Read()
at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryImpl[T](IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition command, Type effectiveType)+MoveNext() in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1100
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Dapper.SqlMapper.Query[T](IDbConnection cnn, String sql, Object param, IDbTransaction transaction, Boolean buffered, Nullable`1 commandTimeout, Nullable`1 commandType) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 725
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.AddIndexerFlagsToMovieFiles(IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tran) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Migration\165_remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.cs:line 126
at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.Process(PerformDBOperationExpression expression)
at FluentMigrator.Expressions.PerformDBOperationExpression.ExecuteWith(IMigrationProcessor processor)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.<>c__DisplayClass70_0.<ExecuteExpressions>b__1()
at FluentMigrator.Runner.StopWatch.Time(Action action)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteExpressions(ICollection`1 expressions)

[v3.1.1.4954] code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed
at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryImpl[T](IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition command, Type effectiveType)+MoveNext() in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1100
at Dapper.SqlMapper.Query[T](IDbConnection cnn, String sql, Object param, IDbTransaction transaction, Boolean buffered, Nullable`1 commandTimeout, Nullable`1 commandType) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 725
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.AddIndexerFlagsToMovieFiles(IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tran) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Migration\165_remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.cs:line 126
at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.Process(PerformDBOperationExpression expression)
at FluentMigrator.Expressions.PerformDBOperationExpression.ExecuteWith(IMigrationProcessor processor)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.<>c__DisplayClass70_0.<ExecuteExpressions>b__1()
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteExpressions(ICollection`1 expressions)

2021-05-05 17:11:10,165 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

2021-05-05 17:11:10,166 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Fatal] ConsoleApp: EPIC FAIL!

[v3.1.1.4954] NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Radarr failed to start: Database file: code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed

2021-05-05 17:11:10,167 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteMigration(IMigration migration, Action`2 getExpressions)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ApplyMigrationUp(IMigrationInfo migrationInfo, Boolean useTransaction)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp(Int64 targetVersion, Boolean useAutomaticTransactionManagement)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp(Boolean useAutomaticTransactionManagement)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp()
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationController.Migrate(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Migration\Framework\MigrationController.cs:line 64
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.CreateMain(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 115 is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://wiki.servarr.com/Radarr_FAQ#I_am_getting_an_error_Database_disk_image_is_malformed
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.CreateMain(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 126
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create(MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 79
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create(MigrationType migrationType) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 67
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.RegisterDatabase(IContainer container) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 45
at Radarr.Host.NzbDroneConsoleFactory.Start() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\ApplicationServer.cs:line 93
at Radarr.Host.Router.Route(ApplicationModes applicationModes) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\Router.cs:line 56
at Radarr.Host.Bootstrap.Start(ApplicationModes applicationModes, StartupContext startupContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\Bootstrap.cs:line 86
at Radarr.Host.Bootstrap.Start(StartupContext startupContext, IUserAlert userAlert, Action`1 startCallback) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\Bootstrap.cs:line 48
at NzbDrone.Console.ConsoleApp.Main(String[] args) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Console\ConsoleApp.cs:line 43

2021-05-05 17:11:10,186 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
Press enter to exit...

2021-05-05 17:11:11,187 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
Non-recoverable failure, waiting for user intervention...

8 hours ago, elliotiscool said:

Running into malformed disk image issue. I tried reinstalling and using my backups but they all produce the same error. Any help would be appreciated:

if your backups are also corrupted then im afraid there is only one course of action left and that is to delete the database and take the hit. keep in mind most settings are held in the database so expect a lot of work required to get back to where you were (depending on the size of your library).

to reset the database do the following:-

1. stop the container

2. delete the files /config/radarr/logs* and /config/radarr/radarr*

3. start container and reconfigure

• 4 weeks later...

Hey. Im new to unraid. I've down loaded the radarr,NZBget containers withe these setting and i'm getting this error message" You are using docker; download client nzbget places downloads in /usr/local/bin/nzbget/downloads/completed/Movies but this directory does not appear to exist inside the container. Review your remote path mappings and container volume settings." Where to and what changes do i make?Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 4.56.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 4.58.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 4.59.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 5.00.21 PM.png

Edited by Eric22

I just installed Radarr and and trying to import my movies and I keep getting page:

image.png.19a7594af0107e1ba1471daa4df4eb4a.png

TypeError: l.responseJSON.map is not a function

at r (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:456976) at S (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1344524) at div at DocumentTitle at o (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1359139) at r (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:145999) at LP (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:235178) at r (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:476792) at r (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:479322) at S (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1344524) at t (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1356798) at t (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1357424) at r (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:487167) at r (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:487670) at t (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1356798) at t (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1357424) at r (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:487167) at P9 (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:1111265) at div at div at r (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:225697) at r (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:229137) at S (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1344524) at n (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1357961) at t (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1354141) at u (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:301919) at o (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:303354) at S (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1344524) at c (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1342606) at DocumentTitle at o (http://192.168.1.50:7878/vendors.js?h=jiG9XdtP2+0VqLqmyUKw+Q:2:1359139) at e (http://192.168.1.50:7878/index.js?h=zUcZaiTWuIKF4+Ac3h78Ow:1:1113266)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone I'm really hoping someone here can offer up a solution because I'm going a little crazy.  Ideally I love radar. I think it works great. My biggest problem is that it won't let me select two different types of downloads. I want 4k for my personal use and 1080p for streaming. I'm trying to run two instances. I'm willing to start from scratch here if someone wants to make an Idiots guide to setting this up. I've finally managed to get two instances running but they mimic each other. So If I make a change in one (the profiles) it changes it in the other. Secondly I can't figure out why my port is 8787 to open the program.  If I select 4k I have to manually change the port to 8787 in the browser bar and it pops right up.  But then it mimics everything.  Please take a gander and look through the photos. I'm really at a loss here so for now will use couch potato to get the 1080p versions but ultimately would love to get this working.   

What steps did any of you take to get two instances going? What did you change? What network mode are you running them in? I did create a different directory for the install. 

radarr.PNG

radarr1.PNG

radarr2.PNG

radarr3.PNG

radarr3.PNG

Figured it out and it was no small task! So now I'm trying to do the tags to prefer x265 HDR content and the posts I'm finding from other people dont' seem to matchup with the screens I see in the docker version. Anyone else experience this? If I go to tell it to find x265 where do I put that in the custom profiles?

2 hours ago, FlyingTexan said:

Figured it out and it was no small task! So now I'm trying to do the tags to prefer x265 HDR content and the posts I'm finding from other people dont' seem to matchup with the screens I see in the docker version. Anyone else experience this? If I go to tell it to find x265 where do I put that in the custom profiles?

Settings>Custom Formats>+

• 2 weeks later...

Everything was working absolutely fine until a few days ago. For some reason Radarr isn't connecting with SABnzbd anymore. I've tried updating everything.

SABnzbd is giving this warning: 

Refused connection with hostname "tower" from: 172.17.0.1 [Radarr/3.2.2.5080 (arch 1.0)]

Radarr is giving this system warning:

Download clients unavailable due to failures: SabNzBd

Radarr Log:

2021-07-03 18:30:19.9|Warn|HttpClient|HTTP Error - Res: [GET] http://Tower:8080/api?mode=get_config&apikey=(removed)&output=json: 403.Forbidden Access denied - Hostname verification failed: https://sabnzbd.org/hostname-check 2021-07-03 18:30:19.9|Error|Sabnzbd|Test aborted due to exception [v3.2.2.5080] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, HTTP request failed: [403:Forbidden] [GET] at [http://Tower:8080/api?mode=get_config&apikey=(removed)&output=json] ---> NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [403:Forbidden] [GET] at [http://Tower:8080/api?mode=get_config&apikey=(removed)&output=json] at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 99 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.ProcessRequest(HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder, SabnzbdSettings settings) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:line 185 Access denied - Hostname verification failed: https://sabnzbd.org/hostname-check --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.ProcessRequest(HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder, SabnzbdSettings settings) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:line 189 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.GetConfig(SabnzbdSettings settings) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:line 92 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.Sabnzbd.TestAuthentication() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\Sabnzbd.cs:line 400 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.Sabnzbd.Test(List`1 failures) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\Sabnzbd.cs:line 274 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientBase`1.Test() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadClientBase.cs:line 121

Edited by elliotiscool