[Support] binhex - Radarr

15 hours ago, Bluecube said:

Hmmm... A malformed database. Think a reinstall would fix that?

if your using CA plugin then it might (not sure @Squid could tell ya) also install the backup plugin as part of CA, and thus you may have a backup of your configuration, in that case you should be able to stop the container, restore the configuration files for this docker and start it again. if you dont have the backup plugin then you either could stop the container and delete the database to force it to re-create it, or delete all files/folders in the /confg folder and start it again to get you back to a default install.

Edited by binhex
  • 1 month later...

Got this docker running using @gridrunner video without any problems, except one. Can't add any torrent indexers. When I try adding IP Torrents I get a no response error. Posted on the Radarr forum on reddit and they claim that indexers can't be used with Radarr??? Hard for me to believe that. Maybe someone could confirm if this is true?

12 hours ago, wgstarks said:

Got this docker running using @gridrunner video without any problems, except one. Can't add any torrent indexers. When I try adding IP Torrents I get a no response error. Posted on the Radarr forum on reddit and they claim that indexers can't be used with Radarr??? Hard for me to believe that. Maybe someone could confirm if this is true?

i am using a public torrent index sites, and that seems to work fine, i dont have access to any private sites so i cant really comment on this im afraid.

40 minutes ago, binhex said:

i am using a public torrent index sites, and that seems to work fine, i dont have access to any private sites so i cant really comment on this im afraid.

Thanks. Couldn't find any public indexers. Everything I checked was invitation only except IP Torrents. Guess I'll take a look at Jackett.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so i will make a detailed thread shortly, but it looks like its not quite so automated.

I choose a film on Radarr, add that to my library, then ask it to search, it finds the right nzb/torrent and sends it to the correct client.  Client then does it job, finishes off and unpacks.  At this stage Radarr can see its finished and reports "No files found are eligible for import in *dir*".  Which would have me thinking something has renamed something somewhere, but the dir it gives has files, and if I manually import (but not the button on the activity section, the one on the wanted tab), I can add it to my library and Radarr moves and renames fine.

What can I give you that would make diagnosing easiest?  Logs, settings, or something else?

//Fixed it myself, its not clear that the data folder has to be set EXACTLY the same all around, i had it pointed to a completed folder thinking that would also work as it was were things were completed.

Edited by alexdodd

I have tried everything I can think of to get this to work, but the GUI never loads. Ever. I always get the same 

This site can’t be reached

192.168.0.102 refused to connect.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

All my other dockers, including other binhex ones load up the webgui without issues. Can anyone suggest something I should change? 

Here's the log:
2017-08-11 19:44:21.949945 [info] Host is running unRAID
2017-08-11 19:44:21.996666 [info] System information Linux 5a0b211c3544 4.9.30-unRAID #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri May 26 13:56:36 PDT 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2017-08-11 19:44:22.057559 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2017-08-11 19:44:22.112529 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2017-08-11 19:44:22.349018 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2017-08-11 19:44:22.388879 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2017-08-11 19:44:22.480067 [info] Starting Supervisor...
2017-08-11 19:44:22,881 CRIT Set uid to user 0
2017-08-11 19:44:22,882 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/radarr.conf" during parsing
2017-08-11 19:44:22,885 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2017-08-11 19:44:23,888 INFO spawned: 'radarr' with pid 42
2017-08-11 19:44:23,888 INFO reaped unknown pid 8
2017-08-11 19:44:24,890 INFO success: radarr entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2017-08-11 19:44:24,971 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

2017-08-11 19:44:24,977 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
Press enter to exit...

Thanks you

How do I go about enabling SSL, i've flicked the setting, but nothing happens when i try the address:port? https://myserver:8787  
The setting in radarr says that i require to run as administrator but im not quite sure how that translates to the docker?

Edited by alexdodd

Hello! I've been trying to troubleshoot an issue with the developers of Radarr and they've asked me to run 'mediainfo' on a file in my library. I'm having trouble running this command in the docker and they've asked me to check that the docker contains 'libmediainfo' so I can run:

mediainfo --Output=HTML your_file.mkv

And then I'll need to know where the file outputs? Thanks inm advance for any assistance you might be able to offer. :)

14 hours ago, hmgnsd said:

Hello! I've been trying to troubleshoot an issue with the developers of Radarr and they've asked me to run 'mediainfo' on a file in my library. I'm having trouble running this command in the docker and they've asked me to check that the docker contains 'libmediainfo' so I can run:

mediainfo --Output=HTML your_file.mkv

And then I'll need to know where the file outputs? Thanks inm advance for any assistance you might be able to offer. :)

docker exec -it radarr /bin/bash

followed by 

mediainfo --Output=HTML /path/to/your/file.mkv

Will out the results to the screen.  To save it to a file, add to the end of the command

> /path/To/WhereToSave/output.html

Note that all paths are based on the container path you've specified within the template, not unRaid's normal paths.

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

docker exec -it radarr /bin/bash

followed by 

mediainfo --Output=HTML /path/to/your/file.mkv

Will out the results to the screen.  To save it to a file, add to the end of the command

> /path/To/WhereToSave/output.html

Note that all paths are based on the container path you've specified within the template, not unRaid's normal paths.

Awesome! Thank you! Will try it out when I'm back home! Linux is not my strong suit but unRAID forums are always so helpful!

12 minutes ago, hmgnsd said:

Awesome! Thank you! Will try it out when I'm back home! Linux is not my strong suit but unRAID forums are always so helpful!

I'll save you the time.  I posted thinking you were on the lsio flavour.  

On Binhex's libmediainfo is there, but the mediainfo command is not.

Hmmm, I'm using binhex-delugevpn for privoxy, and everything works fine with my browser proxy switcher, and with sonarr, but if i use the same settings in radarr i lose connection to my indexers and my download clients sab/deluge.  If i switch back to direct on radarr, everything resumes communicating.  

2 hours ago, hmgnsd said:

Is it something I or binhex can add to the docker? Now I'm wondering if it's missing functionality seeing as the dev asked me to run the command. 

The file is in your library, your library isn't in the docker.  Just install the Nerdpack plugin and then add mediainfo to unraid and process the file.  Mediainfo output isn't going to change based on running it from within the docker or not (And if it does, we have a much bigger problem here ;)

55 minutes ago, Tybio said:

The file is in your library, your library isn't in the docker.  Just install the Nerdpack plugin and then add mediainfo to unraid and process the file.  Mediainfo output isn't going to change based on running it from within the docker or not (And if it does, we have a much bigger problem here ;)

?? Also realised I can run it on my computer and point it at media files on my server :)

• 2 weeks later...

Think I've finally figured out why my permissions keep getting screwed up. Every time radarr imports a movie it changes the perms for the folder. Not sure what setting to use?

SafariScreenSnapz046.jpg.f8d082d35dfd40e678404c643ec83397.jpg

This is the current setting. Also tried chown User = nobody chown Group = users (that worked sometimes) and Set Permissions = No (that was a total failure). Does this look correct?

6 hours ago, wgstarks said:

Think I've finally figured out why my permissions keep getting screwed up. Every time radarr imports a movie it changes the perms for the folder. Not sure what setting to use?

SafariScreenSnapz046.jpg.f8d082d35dfd40e678404c643ec83397.jpg

This is the current setting. Also tried chown User = nobody chown Group = users (that worked sometimes) and Set Permissions = No (that was a total failure). Does this look correct?

this is more a question about radarr than the docker container, so you probably would be best asking on the radarr forum/github, but i guess you could simply switch set permissions to no?, the umask settings i apply should then not be stamped over, having said that permissions of 666, should give you read and write for user, group, and other so that should be ok, change file permissions to 0777 if you want to allow execute as well.

3 hours ago, binhex said:

this is more a question about radarr than the docker container, so you probably would be best asking on the radarr forum/github, but i guess you could simply switch set permissions to no?, the umask settings i apply should then not be stamped over, having said that permissions of 666, should give you read and write for user, group, and other so that should be ok, change file permissions to 0777 if you want to allow execute as well.

Thanks. Tried setting the switch to NO and wound up with no access at all to all the folders that radarr had written for each movie. Right now I am using-

File chmod mask = 0666

Folder chmod mask = 0777

chown User = nobody

chown Group = users

These settings seem to work best, but something keeps changing permissions on my cache drive.

I'm still testing <fingers crossed> but it appears this is all caused by the way I was connecting to the share on my Mac. The SMB settings for the share were originally "Private" and I was connecting with user credentials. I've still got more reading to do, but it looks like this sets special permissions. I changed the SMB shares to public (they're just a bunch of videos anyway :)) with OS X support enabled and connect as guest and now have default (nobody/users) permissions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

I'm hoping one of you have ran into this. 

I have trailer files for every movie I have. They sit inside the same folder as the regular movie but with a - trailer at the end of the file name. 

How would I stop radarr from thinking that the trailer file needs to be upgraded to a Bluray quality file? 

It's done this to me a few time so now I have 2 Jaws 1080p movie files instead of one movie file and a trailer file. 

I would rather not have to put the trailers in a separate folder as I have well over 1000 movies with trailers within the main movie folder. 

Thanks, 

Chris 

Edited by stinger303
  • 3 weeks later...

This docker has been working GREAT for me - thank you so much!

Noticed an error in my log files about fonts:

StaticResourceMapper	File /usr/lib/radarr/UI/Content/fonts/opensans-semibold.ttf not found
StaticResourceMapper	File /usr/lib/radarr/UI/Content/fonts/opensans-semibold.woff not found
StaticResourceMapper	File /usr/lib/radarr/UI/Content/fonts/opensans-semibold.woff2 not found
StaticResourceMapper	File /usr/lib/radarr/UI/Content/fonts/opensans-light.ttf not found
StaticResourceMapper	File /usr/lib/radarr/UI/Content/fonts/opensans-regular.ttf not found
StaticResourceMapper	File /usr/lib/radarr/UI/Content/fonts/opensans-light.woff not found
StaticResourceMapper	File /usr/lib/radarr/UI/Content/fonts/opensans-regular.woff not found
StaticResourceMapper	File /usr/lib/radarr/UI/Content/fonts/opensans-light.woff2 not found
StaticResourceMapper	File /usr/lib/radarr/UI/Content/fonts/opensans-regular.woff2 not found

When I ssh into the docker and check the folders in the Content directory I see that the fonts folder is called Fonts (with a capital) and apparently Radarr is looking for fonts (no capital).

I am very limited in my linux so some help in correcting this would be appreciated - thanks!

Dwight

NOTE: I copied Fonts folder and contents to 'fonts' within the container - need to know how this could be done permanently I think!?

Edited by dstanley
Modified Docker Container