[Support] binhex - Radarr

i'm having a odd issue.... i make any changes to radarr and restart the container the web page wont load. 

Log

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

Created by...
___. .__ .__
\_ |__ |__| ____ | |__ ____ ___ ___
| __ \| |/ \| | \_/ __ \\ \/ /
| \_\ \ | | \ Y \ ___/ > <
|___ /__|___| /___| /\___ >__/\_ \
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/
https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/

2019-05-13 12:40:50.183010 [info] System information Linux 4fda30bfadbb 4.19.37-Unraid #1 SMP Tue Apr 30 12:20:22 PDT 2019 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2019-05-13 12:40:50.200445 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2019-05-13 12:40:50.232698 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2019-05-13 12:40:50.265949 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2019-05-13 12:40:50.282485 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
2019-05-13 12:40:50.306114 [info] Starting Supervisor...
2019-05-13 12:40:50,540 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/radarr.conf" during parsing
2019-05-13 12:40:50,540 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2019-05-13 12:40:50,541 INFO supervisord started with pid 6
2019-05-13 12:40:51,543 INFO spawned: 'radarr' with pid 46
2019-05-13 12:40:51,543 INFO reaped unknown pid 7
2019-05-13 12:40:51,735 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] Bootstrap: Starting Radarr - /usr/lib/radarr/Radarr.exe - Version 0.2.0.1344

2019-05-13 12:40:52,110 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] AppFolderInfo: Data directory is being overridden to [/config]

2019-05-13 12:40:52,175 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] Router: Application mode: Interactive

2019-05-13 12:40:52,270 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/config/nzbdrone.db;cache size=-20000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***

2019-05-13 12:40:52,364 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/config/logs.db;cache size=-20000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***

2019-05-13 12:40:52,386 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] OwinHostController: Listening on the following URLs:

2019-05-13 12:40:52,387 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] OwinHostController: http://*:6697/

2019-05-13 12:40:52,464 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] NancyBootstrapper: Starting NzbDrone API

2019-05-13 12:40:52,927 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] CommandExecutor: Starting 2 threads for tasks.

2019-05-13 12:40:52,927 INFO success: radarr entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

Edited by Ladrek

****Edit: I found it. Turns out it was a setting in Deluge not placing the leading "/" on my path for downloaded files. Not sure why it used to work then suddenly stopped, but that was the answer.

I am suddenly getting the following error in both Sonarr and Radarr when they try to move downloaded files. I haven't made any changes to my configuration. I am guessing and update to either Sonarr, Radarr, or Deluge had a change I didn't notice and I can't figure out what setting I need to modify to get it back to working as it was before. 

"not a valid *nix path. paths must start with / Parameter name: path"

Can anyone help me find the correct setting to change so files are moved to the correct directories?

Edited by eb3k
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, sorry if it isn't.

I was following that Spaceinvader One guide for this, and noticed he creates a Share for downloads + folders for both complete and incomplete. But Radarr automatically copies downloads to the media folder, which means I'm always ending up with two of the same movie for every download: one in "completed" the other in "movies".

Is there a way to address this so I'll always just have one movie file? Sorry if it's a noob question.

24 minutes ago, Stubbs said:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, sorry if it isn't.

I was following that Spaceinvader One guide for this, and noticed he creates a Share for downloads + folders for both complete and incomplete. But Radarr automatically copies downloads to the media folder, which means I'm always ending up with two of the same movie for every download: one in "completed" the other in "movies".

Is there a way to address this so I'll always just have one movie file? Sorry if it's a noob question.

If you don't want to seed movies after the download completes, there should be an option somewhere in Radarr to remove completed downloads after copying. Sorry I can't point you directly to it, I don't currently have it installed. However, if you still want to seed, but don't want to have two identical files taking up twice as much space, find and enable the "Use Hardlinks instead of Copy" option. This will let the files point to the same block of data, instead of maintaining separate copies.

Edit:  "Use Hardlinks instead of Copy" is the name in Sonarr, sorry. I'm not sure what it is in Radarr but I'm sure there's something similar. Doesn't work across file systems, though, meaning that both the download managed by Radarr and your media folder need to be on the same share. See here for more info: 

Edited by FrozenWineCloud

Not quite sure what's going on here but I've been stuck seeing this whenever I try to access radarr from a web browser. Issue started last night. I can access the radarr main page from my phone where I'm shown a mobile version of the site, the issue only seems to occur when I try to access it from windows PC's.

Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? Or what I can do to resolve it?

Also as a separate whenever I try to update library I get a failed message. Again, this has only been happening since last night.

radarrissue.png

On 5/26/2019 at 2:45 PM, the_names_james said:

Not quite sure what's going on here but I've been stuck seeing this whenever I try to access radarr from a web browser. Issue started last night. I can access the radarr main page from my phone where I'm shown a mobile version of the site, the issue only seems to occur when I try to access it from windows PC's.

Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? Or what I can do to resolve it?

Also as a separate whenever I try to update library I get a failed message. Again, this has only been happening since last night.

Removing the docker, deleting the Radarr folder inside appdata and reinstalling fixed all issues. Cause still unknown but at least it's been cured.

• 3 weeks later...

I have what I'm hoping is a simple question on this one. 

It seems, no matter what I do (restricting config to one specific brand new disk, splitting it, whatever) I am finding the Radarr database constantly getting corrupted. 

It seems if I restart the docker, it leads to a screwed up database, and I'm usually going to end up having to restore from backup, or reinstall completely. Which means more scans, etc etc. 

I just go into the log and see this over and over:

CommandExecutorStarting 2 threads for tasks.5:12pm

TaskExtensionsTask Error: database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed5:10pm

TaskExtensionsTask Error: database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed5:10pm

TaskExtensionsTask Error: database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed

SignalR exception thrown by Task: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags socketFlags) [0x00017] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/referencesource/System/net/System/Net/Sockets/Socket.cs:1540 at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size) [0x0009b] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/referencesource/System/net/System/Net/Sockets/NetworkStream.cs:591 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size) [0x000c3] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/referencesource/System/net/System/Net/Sockets/NetworkStream.cs:602 at System.Net.ResponseStream.InternalWrite (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x0001b] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/ResponseStream.cs:136 at System.Net.ResponseStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x0008d] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/ResponseStream.cs:162 at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x00024] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin.ServerResponse.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin\ServerResponse.cs:50 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter+<>c.<.ctor>b__0_0 (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data, System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:12 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Byte[] byteBuffer, System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00027] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:182 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00008] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:163 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush () [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:155 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:149 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:31 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.WriteMessages (System.IO.TextWriter writer, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter jsonWriter) [0x00063] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:167 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.IJsonWritable.WriteJson (System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x000f5] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:131 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.JsonNetSerializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0000a] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Json\JsonNetSerializer.cs:61 at NzbDrone.SignalR.Serializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0001f] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.SignalR\Serializer.cs:20 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport.PerformSend (System.Object state) [0x00085] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:315 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport+<>c.<Send>b__43_0 (System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:157 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.TaskQueue.<Enqueue>b__14_0 (System.Func`2[T,TResult] next, System.Object nextState) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\TaskQueue.cs:85 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.TaskAsyncHelper.FromMethod[T1,T2] (System.Func`3[T1,T2,TResult] func, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\TaskAsyncHelper.cs:764 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags socketFlags) [0x00017] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/referencesource/System/net/System/Net/Sockets/Socket.cs:1540 at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size) [0x0009b] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/referencesource/System/net/System/Net/Sockets/NetworkStream.cs:591 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size) [0x000c3] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/referencesource/System/net/System/Net/Sockets/NetworkStream.cs:602 at System.Net.ResponseStream.InternalWrite (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x0001b] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/ResponseStream.cs:136 at System.Net.ResponseStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x0008d] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/ResponseStream.cs:162 at Microsoft.Owin.Host.HttpListener.RequestProcessing.ExceptionFilterStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count) [0x00024] in <208c8ef8a4ba4b878f0e4420d5960bea>:0 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin.ServerResponse.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Owin\ServerResponse.cs:50 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter+<>c.<.ctor>b__0_0 (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data, System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:12 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Byte[] byteBuffer, System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00027] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:182 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush (System.Boolean flushEncoder) [0x00008] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:163 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Flush () [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:155 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BufferTextWriter+ChunkedWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BufferTextWriter.cs:149 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.BinaryTextWriter.Write (System.ArraySegment`1[T] data) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\BinaryTextWriter.cs:31 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.WriteMessages (System.IO.TextWriter writer, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter jsonWriter) [0x00063] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:167 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.PersistentResponse.Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.IJsonWritable.WriteJson (System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x000f5] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\PersistentResponse.cs:131 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Json.JsonNetSerializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0000a] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Json\JsonNetSerializer.cs:61 at NzbDrone.SignalR.Serializer.Serialize (System.Object value, System.IO.TextWriter writer) [0x0001f] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.SignalR\Serializer.cs:20 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport.PerformSend (System.Object state) [0x00085] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:315 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Transports.LongPollingTransport+<>c.<Send>b__43_0 (System.Object state) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Transports\LongPollingTransport.cs:157 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Infrastructure.TaskQueue.<Enqueue>b__14_0 (System.Func`2[T,TResult] next, System.Object nextState) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\Infrastructure\TaskQueue.cs:85 at Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.TaskAsyncHelper.FromMethod[T1,T2] (System.Func`3[T1,T2,TResult] func, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) [0x00000] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Core\TaskAsyncHelper.cs:764 <---7:39am

TorznabAn error occurred while processing feed. http://192.168.1.44:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/ettv/results/torznab/api?t=movie&cat=2000,2010,2020,2030,2035,2040,2045,2050,2060&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100: Torznab error detected: Jackett.Common.IndexerException: Exception (ettv): Request to https://www.ettv.to/torrents.php?c49=1&c1=1&c2=1&c3=1&c47=1&c76=1&c42=1&c65=1&c51=1&c67=1&c66=1&search=&sort=id&order=desc&incldead=1 failed (Error 522) - The tracker seems to be down. ---> System.Exception: Request to https://www.ettv.to/torrents.php?c49=1&c1=1&c2=1&c3=1&c47=1&c76=1&c42=1&c65=1&c51=1&c67=1&c66=1&search=&sort=id&order=desc&incldead=1 failed (Error 522) - The tracker seems to be down. at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.CheckTrackerDown(WebClientStringResult response) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 579 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.RequestStringWithCookies(String url, String cookieOverride, String referer, Dictionary`2 headers) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 446 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.CardigannIndexer.PerformQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/CardigannIndexer.cs:line 1230 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 331 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 351 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 815 at Jackett.Server.Controllers.ResultsController.Torznab(TorznabRequest request) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Server/Controllers/ResultsController.cs:line 3676:20am

TorznabAn error occurred while processing feed. http://192.168.1.44:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/rarbg/results/torznab/api?t=movie&cat=2000,2010,2020,2030,2035,2040,2045,2050,2060&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100: Torznab error detected: Jackett.Common.IndexerException: Exception (rarbg): Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0. ---> System.Exception: Parse error ---> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0. at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings) at Jackett.Common.Indexers.Rarbg.PerformQuery(TorznabQuery query, Int32 attempts) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/Rarbg.cs:line 195 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.OnParseError(String results, Exception ex) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 842 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.Rarbg.PerformQuery(TorznabQuery query, Int32 attempts) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/Rarbg.cs:line 268 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.Rarbg.PerformQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/Rarbg.cs:line 142 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 331 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 351 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 815 at Jackett.Server.Controllers.ResultsController.Torznab(TorznabRequest request) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Server/Controllers/ResultsController.cs:line 36712:16am

DetectSample[/media/Yoga (2009)/Yoga (2009).mp4] has a runtime of 0, is it a valid video file?Yesterday

TorznabAn error occurred while processing feed. http://192.168.1.44:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/rarbg/results/torznab/api?t=movie&cat=2000,2010,2020,2030,2035,2040,2045,2050,2060&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100&imdbid=0145660: Torznab error detected: Jackett.Common.IndexerException: Exception (rarbg): Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0. ---> System.Exception: Parse error ---> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0. at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings) at Jackett.Common.Indexers.Rarbg.PerformQuery(TorznabQuery query, Int32 attempts) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/Rarbg.cs:line 195 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.OnParseError(String results, Exception ex) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 842 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.Rarbg.PerformQuery(TorznabQuery query, Int32 attempts) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/Rarbg.cs:line 268 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.Rarbg.PerformQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/Rarbg.cs:line 142 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 331 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 351 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 815 at Jackett.Server.Controllers.ResultsController.Torznab(TorznabRequest request) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Server/Controllers/ResultsController.cs:line 367

Any thoughts on what is going wrong? I'm liking the program, but I am really getting sick of redoing from scratch three times a week. 

Edited by Merijeek
3 minutes ago, Merijeek said:

Any thoughts on what is going wrong?

Some people have reported similar issues and have fixed the problem by changing the path to appdata. For some reason /mnt/user/appdata/<nameofdocker> causes dB corruption but /mnt/cache/appdata/<nameofdocker> doesn’t (assuming your appdata is on the cache disk).

I’ve never experienced this issue and AFAIK the true cause hasn’t been identified, but you might try editing the path to your appdata if you haven’t already. Might work.

EDIT: Found help with the Radarr/Sonarr issues here: Binhex-Sonarr support thread

After a recent update to Deluge v2 (my binhex-deluge container auto updated), neither binhex-radarr nor binhex-sonarr can connect to it. When I test the connection, I get "authentication error" and I have changed no passwords. 

What additional information can I provide to allow you to help me with this?  Right now, I can't add any new torrents to Deluge.

Unraid 6.6.7.

Edited by 2twisty
On 6/20/2019 at 10:50 AM, 2twisty said:

EDIT: Found help with the Radarr/Sonarr issues here: Binhex-Sonarr support thread

After a recent update to Deluge v2 (my binhex-deluge container auto updated), neither binhex-radarr nor binhex-sonarr can connect to it. When I test the connection, I get "authentication error" and I have changed no passwords. 

What additional information can I provide to allow you to help me with this?  Right now, I can't add any new torrents to Deluge.

Unraid 6.6.7.

Looks like a patch for this issue has been merged in the Radarr develop branch.

https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/pull/3577

Since this pull was based on a Sonarr pull hopefully both will make it into the dockers soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 6/16/2019 at 5:52 PM, Merijeek said:

I'll try that. For what it's worth, I'm not using a cache disk yet. So I'm trying it off /mnt/disk6/dockerconfigs/radarr. 

We'll see. 

So....seemed good for bit, and then poof, bad Plex database.

Ive put in a 1.5TB 7200RPM cache disk, and am now running off of /mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-plexpass. And rebuilding, yet again.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys.

Having some problems with permissions. Tried fix docker permission and tried new permissions too.

Keep getting this error in Radarr

Couldn't import movie /media/appdata/binhex-sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/"moviefolder"/"moviefile.mkv": Access to the path "/"movieFolder(date)"" is denied.

image.thumb.png.9d503c25ceb3621ab677fc0b3796a81f.png

Using Sabnzb and radarr in dockers.

Settings as follows:

image.thumb.png.26acb113308e55f472d072db1e878f31.png

Radarr permissions:

image.png.b84b79dde17d02205a637a675c21297f.png

Radarr Remote Paths

image.thumb.png.4fa546d6a9d221bb6a93bf21c667aa70.png

Just not sure if I have something wrong somewhere as it used to work.

Appologies in advance. I have limited knowledge of the unraid system and I fumble my way through things till they work. So I'm not sure if I have done something wrong somewhere. A movie downloaded last night and it seemed to work, but now I just get this error with all downloads.

Thanks!

59 minutes ago, jaemiem said:

Hey guys.

Having some problems with permissions. Tried fix docker permission and tried new permissions too.

Keep getting this error in Radarr

image.thumb.png.9d503c25ceb3621ab677fc0b3796a81f.png

Using Sabnzb and radarr in dockers.

Settings as follows:

image.thumb.png.26acb113308e55f472d072db1e878f31.png

Radarr permissions:

image.png.b84b79dde17d02205a637a675c21297f.png

Radarr Remote Paths

image.thumb.png.4fa546d6a9d221bb6a93bf21c667aa70.png

Just not sure if I have something wrong somewhere as it used to work.

Appologies in advance. I have limited knowledge of the unraid system and I fumble my way through things till they work. So I'm not sure if I have done something wrong somewhere. A movie downloaded last night and it seemed to work, but now I just get this error with all downloads.

Thanks!

Your mappings don't match between the two apps

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/page/2/#comment-566086

Thanks for that link. Still slightly confusing to me, appologies.

So would I be putting those mappings into one of the host paths? Or making a new path called /downloads?

image.thumb.png.cd5c27f6c2fc2241b031f2e7220bb8fe.png

I also presume that:

nzbGet                /config              /mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget

/downloads        /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads

nzbGet can be substituted with binhex-radarr / binhex-sabnzbd / etc?

EDIT: nm that last bit, re-read it all...

EDIT EDIT: I'm now reinstalling everything and trying to make sure all paths are the same. Will let you know. Thanks

Edited by jaemiem
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone help me understand how to set things up.

I got an seedbox where I have my torrent client and 300GB of storage.

On my unraid-server I got a folder called "temp_movies" where I sync the unpacked movies from the seedbox.

I also got a folder called "gdrive_movies" which is a rclone mount of my movie folder on google drive. How can I use radarr to monitor the "temp_movies" folder and move/update the files to my "gdrive_movies" folder ?

I tried following the spaceinvader tutorial but could not figure out how to configure radarr. I have added my torrent-client under Remote Path Mappings where the remote path is the download path on my seedbox. But I cant figure out what the local path should be, Is it the temp_movies or gdrive_mount ?

Edited by Cliff