[Support] binhex - Radarr

1 hour ago, Squid said:

What do Radarr's logs say?  Can you test the indexer?

I tested the indexers on Jackett before posting my question and they all passed. This time I tested them all through Radarr and now my searching works fine....this being said, when I checked my logs, I see the message below over and over. I downloaded this (yes, i own the movie), and it only downloaded a .mkv file and did not put it in a folder. I checked in my media folder and it did not move the file automatically, so I moved it manually. After seeing this in the logs, I changed the name back and put it back into the folder but I am still getting the message. I know Radarr has access to the folder, because this happened for another download and when I put it back, the message stopped. Now it's just this one on repeat. 

EDIT: Deleted the logs that I originally posted. I figured out that those titles were stuck in the activity queue which was causing this. Deleting them from the queue fixed the problem. 

Edited by Richamc01

Hey,

I set up my system with binhex/radarr and binhex/qbittorrent and everything is working fine, except that I think it's not hard linking the movies but copying. I'm suspecting that because the inode is different. I double checked all the paths and read about the common issue with hard linking not working if they are on different volumes. But in my case they have the same path.

The "completed" directory of qbittorrent. The inode of the file is 86915752 here.

ubuntu@host:~/services/qbittorrent-movie/qbittorrent-data/completed/A Movie 1988 720p BluRay DD5.1 x264$ ls -lahi
total 9.7G
86917158 drwxr-xr-x  2 ubuntu ubuntu 4.0K Oct 17 21:26 .
86914936 drwxrwxr-x 28 ubuntu ubuntu 4.0K Oct 17 21:26 ..
86915752 -rw-r--r--  1 ubuntu ubuntu 9.7G Oct 17 21:26 A.Movie.1988.720p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264.mkv

The media directory of Radarr (which is then also the directory that Plex watches, but that's not important in this case). In here the inode is listed as 87568780. Different than the one in the complete directory. Assumption: It's a copy!

ubuntu@host:~/services/radarr/media/A Movie (1988)$ ls -lahi
total 9.7G
87572498 drwxr-xr-x  2 ubuntu ubuntu 4.0K Oct 17 21:29  .
87557920 drwxrwxr-x 21 ubuntu ubuntu 4.0K Oct 17 21:27  ..
87568780 -rw-r--r--  1 ubuntu ubuntu 9.7G Oct 17 21:26 'A Movie (1988) Bluray-720p.mkv'

My paths in Docker Compose look like this:

QBittorrent:
     - /home/ubuntu/services/qbittorrent-movie/qbittorrent-data:/data

Radarr:
     - /home/ubuntu/services/qbittorrent-movie/qbittorrent-data:/data
     - /home/ubuntu/services/radarr/media:/media

In Radarr the path in the Movie Editor looks like this, which should be correct and also the movies end up in there, just not hard linked.

843916717_Screenshot2019-10-18at00_06_24.png.f82eae59b47d1ebace6fc29d6e5398f3.png

In QBittorrent the paths are set to the container path based on the mounted /data directory.

1702706336_Screenshot2019-10-18at00_07_48.png.eeb9e924480aa678a650a898a954b20d.png

Based on everything I read in the FAQ this should all be correct, after changing around things a lot to get it running in the first place.

Would be very grateful for any pointers! 🙏

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm trying to add a second media source for radarr. I want this source to be only readable by radarr, so I don't accidentally change or delete them.

I went the following way:

779328081_Screenshot(308).thumb.png.e0349365e0c7f32ca4bfab3dbbc5f2e1.png

I tried all of the read only options:

216472172_Screenshot(307).thumb.png.071beccf09a9acf0f582641256aba689.png

My Problem is that when I try to bulk import from that second media location, Radarr wants write permission:

1816793473_Screenshot(305).thumb.png.5577da934af56fe1f818e9dfff634bd2.png

So is there a way to force radarr to import anyway? I know this is more a Radarr question than a UnRaid one, but maybe someone can help me or point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

24 minutes ago, Heciruam said:

So is there a way to force radarr to import anyway? I know this is more a Radarr question than a UnRaid one, but maybe someone can help me or point me in the right direction.

You might struggle there, as part of the underlying philosophy of Radarr is that it is in control of your library.  Because it's primary function is to put files into your library as it finds them, write access is assumed.

Are you doing this as you have a share that you want it to be aware of, but do not want it to change (that is, you've got the files as you want them)?  If so, you might have to set it to set it to Read/Write and import the titles as "Not Monitored".  I've got mine set up like that for one share, but can't remember how I did it.  Somebody else may better answer this, but I've got a feeling that when you import titles into Radarr using the bulk import facility, all titles are set to "Not Monitored".  That way, Radarr will never touch them unless you ask it to manually.

As a side-note, you'll need to mount your "/data" as RW/Slave, if you haven't already.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 8:43 PM, Augmentum said:

Hello everyone, 

I am starting to have this issue with Radarr, that is can't connect to anything anymore, like searching for movies. 

The logs say this.  But I don't even know where to start.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.1412627102_Binhex_RadarrIssue.thumb.PNG.be7c2fefff8aae9d9ed7833d86c7d0f0.PNG

Restart you VPN client, Had the same issue and once i restarted it everything started working again.

the ProxyCheck error is the indication that it cant get out to the internet.

On 11/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, 08deanr said:

Restart you VPN client, Had the same issue and once i restarted it everything started working again.

the ProxyCheck error is the indication that it cant get out to the internet.

Have restarted the hole server. Same error here: Unable to connect to indexer: Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused) and thats jackett on the same server. Sonar and medusa works ok with jackett. Seems to happend after the upgrade dockers all are @binhexdockers

edit: testet some more. and i cant get connection to either delupgevpn (binhex) and nzbget (binhex) and still only issues with radarr after upgrade

Edited by orlando500
1 hour ago, binhex said:

upgrade of what exactly?, unraid?, the docker image (if so which one).

can you post a screenshot of your radarr configuration showing your settings for connecting to jackett.

HSSOhFy.png

i upgraded several dockers. but jackett also. its working from sonarr. But it should be the same config and did work before that.

error screenshot from log:

Ss73wED.png

Edited by orlando500
3 hours ago, orlando500 said:

HSSOhFy.png

i upgraded several dockers. but jackett also. its working from sonarr. But it should be the same config and did work before that.

error screenshot from log:

Ss73wED.png

im assuming you removed the API Key from the screenshot for security reasons right?, if not then thats your issue, if you did remove it can you just double check you are copying and pasting the correct api key from jackett.

5 hours ago, binhex said:

im assuming you removed the API Key from the screenshot for security reasons right?, if not then thats your issue, if you did remove it can you just double check you are copying and pasting the correct api key from jackett.

yepp i removed it from the screen before screenshot :-) i use the same api key and have reset the config.. but same error..

On 10/10/2019 at 1:19 PM, thostr said:

I have an issue with Radarr renaming and how it looks in a windows share.

I have set up Radarr to use following "{Movie TitleThe} ({Release Year}){ [IMDb Id]} - {[EDITION TAGS]}" to name the movie folders, and the folder names looks correct when I browse unRAID folders. But somehow when I connect to the serverfrom Windows I get wierd loooking names (see screenshot).

How can I avoid this whitout disabling renaming in Radarr?

Thank you.

image.png.a88730a903d417954c3db629385747da.png

Please, Anyone have inputs how to resolve hvis?

Is this related to unRAID filestructrure, How Radarr renames the movies or a missing setting in this docker build?

So i assume this is just a mix/mess up on my side. But since some major hardware changes, and a accidental format, my 'import' option on radarr/sonarr just takes forever.

Backstory: Upgraded hardware over thanksgiving from an i7-8086k // 32gb ram // 48tb (4 drives) // 512gb cache to a 2990wx Threadripper // 128gb ECC // 96tb (8 drives) // 512+1024gb cache. This being said, came right up and i went to add my 4 new drives and upgrade my key, i accidentally formatted my 512 SSD cache loosing my Appdata folder and VM's. So at this point i've set it all back up, but when i go to manually import a video via radarr or sonarr where it used to take 5 minutes or less, it now can take 30m-2hrs.

I assume its a Host Path setting of some kind. 

image.thumb.png.b27683aff045d11133298cb14d2f5cab.png

Or some other setting

image.thumb.png.0cfd31ce63194389a5311458afcfe8e6.png

I'm making a lot of mistakes (like formatting cache), which of course i will blame on too much turkey, but any help would be greatly appricated. I have over 100 new movies to add and i'll be changing my 1080p content to 4k, but not if it takes 2 hours to import.

11 hours ago, Remamian said:

i go to manually import a video via radarr or sonarr where it used to take 5 minutes or less, it now can take 30m-2hrs.

ok so your config for the container, whilst a bit whacky (storing movies under a share named Plex?) looks ok, im assuming you have no networking issues on your home lan right?, so check dns resolution is working ok on the host, also just make sure your download rate looks ok, it probably will be but worth checking. can you try updating to the latest docker image?, there was a release for radarr that came out early this morning, it may fix your issue.

one other thing to check, make sure your radarr config is being stored on the cache drive and not the array.

• Like 1
On 11/28/2019 at 10:31 AM, thostr said:

Please, Anyone have inputs how to resolve hvis?

Is this related to unRAID filestructrure, How Radarr renames the movies or a missing setting in this docker build?

this looks like the obfuscation used for usenet downloads, its possible radarr is not able to correctly rename the folder after download and thus the folder stays named in its obfuscated format, im assuming the filename is correctly named though, right?.

1 hour ago, binhex said:

ok so your config for the container, whilst a bit whacky (storing movies under a share named Plex?) looks ok, im assuming you have no networking issues on your home lan right?, so check dns resolution is working ok on the host, also just make sure your download rate looks ok, it probably will be but worth checking. can you try updating to the latest docker image?, there was a release for radarr that came out early this morning, it may fix your issue.

one other thing to check, make sure your radarr config is being stored on the cache drive and not the array.

Updated Radarr/Jackett this morning

Checked network, i'm running 1000/55 with good ping times and DNS is resolving

I did force everything in AppData/Downloads/Domains over to my cache

Tried 2 files (5gb and 7gb) and it took 30 minutes to import. Its like hardlinking isnt working (And yes i know downloads is in cache now, it was in array before and doing the same thing)

Edited by Remamian
sp
11 hours ago, Remamian said:

Updated Radarr/Jackett this morning

Checked network, i'm running 1000/55 with good ping times and DNS is resolving

I did force everything in AppData/Downloads/Domains over to my cache

Tried 2 files (5gb and 7gb) and it took 30 minutes to import. Its like hardlinking isnt working (And yes i know downloads is in cache now, it was in array before and doing the same thing)

It seems if Radarr automatically imports when it finds a new file, it takes no time, but if i manually do it it takes forever. I'm pretty sure, i'll have to do more testing.

Edit: After testing, it is loading quickly/normal when it automatically pulls in, but indeed the manual import is what takes forever.

Precautionary steps I took today;

• Reseated all 8 sticks of RAM and tested for 3 hours (no errors)
  • Reseated the processor and torked it down properly (Was a little loose on one of the 3 torx screws)
  • Unplugged/reseated all cables in the build
  • Stress tested the CPU at 100% utilization for 1.5 hours, no hiccups

No change after all that.

Edited by Remamian
On 12/3/2019 at 12:02 PM, binhex said:

this looks like the obfuscation used for usenet downloads, its possible radarr is not able to correctly rename the folder after download and thus the folder stays named in its obfuscated format, im assuming the filename is correctly named though, right?.

True. The files are named correct but Im not using usenet only torrents. Does it make a difference?

Is there any way to correct this?

Hello there, i think I need a little help.

First of all, sorry for english mistakes. English is not my mother tongue.

I come to you to optimize my media server and fix some problems

I have a 6TB Hetzner server serving as a seedbox, with RuTorrent and Syncthing installed among others things
I have a Unraid server at home with a 6 TB HDD, with Jackett, Sonarr, Radarr, Plex, Syncthing installed among others things

I have follow space invader video to make a Media center (Plex) home with a seedbox

So, my downloading process is :

- Radarr grab a file (with the path « /media » from Unraid server)

- Radarr sends the order to RuTorrent to download the file to my seedbox

- RuTorrent moves the file to a folder « /data/torrents/completed» (on the seebox) when finished

- Syncthing monitors the « /data/torrents/completed» folder of the seedbox and syncronizes the file on my Unraid server into the « downloads/torrents_seedbox » folder

- Radarr detects the file in the folder « downloads/torrents_seedbox » (thanks to remote path mappings) and renames it and copy it to the « /media/movies » folder.

I have 3 problems:
1- I have two copies of the same file on my unraid server, one in the folder « downloads/torrents_seedbox» put there by syncthing, one in the folder « media/movies » copy there by Radarr from the syncthing folder.
So my capacity of 6 TB is divided by 2 to 3TB
2 - If I delete manualy the files in « /download/torrent_seedbox » folder once this files is copy by Radarr to « /media/movies » , syncthing re-syncs it automatically because I leave those files on my seedbox for them to seed.
3- Some file that are in the « /download/torrent_seedbox » aren't rename and copy by Radarr to « /media/movies » , do you know why ?

Am I clear enough ?
Do you have solutions for these problems?

Other information :
- Complete path for the torrent_seedbox folder : /mnt/disk1/downloads/torrents_seedbox/movies
- Complete path for the media folder : /mnt/disk1/media/Movies

Link of screenshot of my setup

RuTorrent : Autotool : https://imgur.com/6bcTNXk

RuTorrent : Unpack : https://imgur.com/bRsDE4b

Radarr : Media Management : https://imgur.com/wfE1e7w

Radarr : Download Clients : https://imgur.com/slPNQWD

Thank you

Edited by Jack Store
12 hours ago, Jack Store said:

Hello there, i think I need a little help.

First of all, sorry for english mistakes. English is not my mother tongue.

I come to you to optimize my media server and fix some problems

I have a 6TB Hetzner server serving as a seedbox, with RuTorrent and Syncthing installed among others things
I have a Unraid server at home with a 6 TB HDD, with Jackett, Sonarr, Radarr, Plex, Syncthing installed among others things

I have follow space invader video to make a Media center (Plex) home with a seedbox

So, my downloading process is :

- Radarr grab a file (with the path « /media » from Unraid server)

- Radarr sends the order to RuTorrent to download the file to my seedbox

- RuTorrent moves the file to a folder « /data/torrents/completed» (on the seebox) when finished

- Syncthing monitors the « /data/torrents/completed» folder of the seedbox and syncronizes the file on my Unraid server into the « downloads/torrents_seedbox » folder

- Radarr detects the file in the folder « downloads/torrents_seedbox » (thanks to remote path mappings) and renames it and copy it to the « /media/movies » folder.

I have 3 problems:
1- I have two copies of the same file on my unraid server, one in the folder « downloads/torrents_seedbox» put there by syncthing, one in the folder « media/movies » copy there by Radarr from the syncthing folder.
So my capacity of 6 TB is divided by 2 to 3TB
2 - If I delete manualy the files in « /download/torrent_seedbox » folder once this files is copy by Radarr to « /media/movies » , syncthing re-syncs it automatically because I leave those files on my seedbox for them to seed.
3- Some file that are in the « /download/torrent_seedbox » aren't rename and copy by Radarr to « /media/movies » , do you know why ?

Am I clear enough ?
Do you have solutions for these problems?

Other information :
- Complete path for the torrent_seedbox folder : /mnt/disk1/downloads/torrents_seedbox/movies
- Complete path for the media folder : /mnt/disk1/media/Movies

Link of screenshot of my setup

RuTorrent : Autotool : https://imgur.com/6bcTNXk

RuTorrent : Unpack : https://imgur.com/bRsDE4b

Radarr : Media Management : https://imgur.com/wfE1e7w

Radarr : Download Clients : https://imgur.com/slPNQWD

Thank you

I have been thinking, and

Tell me if I am right, but for the hardlink to work, the 2 folder need to be on the same share ? Maybe I can move the «downloads/torrents_seedbox »  folder on the media share and supress the torrents_seedbox folder.
So I will have «/media/downloads/ » for the syncthing than radarr will hardlink in "/media/movies".

So problem 1 fix

If the hardlink work, then I will not have my capacity divided by 2 because of the copy that Radarr make. So I will not have to delete manualy the files.

So problem 2 fix

For the problem 3, if hardlink are working, maybe this will not be a problem.

So, am I right ?